Another asspull added in Kishi's long list of asspulls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell Kishi?

You must be registered for see images

Really? I mean really?

How the hell Yin Kurama has Yang-Kurama's memories all of a sudden? That beautiful bastard is resting in the Chibaku Tensei at the moment,

I understood the Yin-Kurama Handicap Kishi had given to Naruto, but giving him Yang-Kurama's memories out of nothing is a pure ass-pull U_U

Edit: I was wrong on this one, no point in discussing it any further someone close this thread.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruo has them in his head too doesn't he..not to mention Yang Kurama thought about it a lot..so during the fist bump it would have been one of the first things apart from chakra that must've been exchanged...and then Naruto..you know broadcasting his memories 24*7 to everybody...

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that doesn't mean all of the little memories get transferred to each other. Bee never got Naruto's memos vice-versa.

Neg this guy for spamming everyone U_U
They bumped fists and also when he was fighting Juubito all his emotions were shared including the flashbacks. Not to mention that Kurama is free to access Naruto's mind/memories. There was no asspull here bro, I would be the first to point that out.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruo has them in his head too doesn't he..not to mention Yang Kurama thought about it a lot..so during the fist bump it would have been one of the first things apart from chakra that must've been exchanged...and then Naruto..you know broadcasting his memories 24*7 to everybody...
This is after the fistbump U_U

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell Kishi?

Really? I mean really?

How the hell Yin Kurama has Yang-Kurama's memories all of a sudden? That beautiful bastard is resting in the Chibaku Tensei at the moment,

I understood the Yin-Kurama Handicap Kishi had given to Naruto, but giving him Yang-Kurama's memories out of nothing is a pure ass-pull U_U

After the huge rubber dinosaurs he has asspulled(MS Kakashi for example) we can sure overlook a small rubber chicken that he pulled out of his ass..

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two possibilities:

1) Yin and Yang Kuramas shared their memories with a fist bump

2) Yin Kurama is able to access Naruto's memories and it is possible that the jinchurikis and bijuus consciousness are interconnected.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They bumped fists and also when he was fighting Juubito all his emotions were shared including the flashbacks. Not to mention that Kurama is free to access Naruto's mind/memories. There was no asspull here bro, I would be the first to point that out.
Two possibilities:

1) Yin and Yang Kuramas shared their memories with a fist bump

2) Yin Kurama is able to access Naruto's memories and it is possible that the jinchurikis and bijuus consciousness are interconnected.
Well yin and Yang Kurama fused back together and then seperated again no?
Well I guess you guys are right.

My bad then, someone close the thread.

Reactions: 10th

Huang

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin & Yang Kurama are the same consciousness split up. It was never said they don't share thoughts.

Saying that they can't is more of an asspull, since there is no record of the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.