0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two personal fav villains

Enel vs. Crocodile

Neither has any intel on the other.

I think enel takes it mid diff unless its like pokemon where if crocodile turns to sand it doesnt really affect him since he is like ground at that point, similar to it not affecting luffy.

Thoughts?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crocodile wins.

Enel is an overconfident fighter with a good ability. I think Crocodile is smart enough to find a way around his defense.

The glass argument is bullshit, if lightning strikes sand it can indeed create a small shard of glass. But Crocodile is just as intangible with his logia body as Enel. So even if his body is solid for lightning strikes (Because why would lightning be able to hit a sand logia but not the other way around ?) It would create a chunk of glass in his body and he can just drop it and recover, because he can create more of his element.

Crocodile also isn't harmed by a cannonball explosion which blow chunks out of body, he just closes those up and is good as new. So the whole glass argument is based on nothing.

But what happens when 2 people who can't touch each other fight ? I think that the better fighter wins, that is crocodile. He has New World experience.

I feel that every vice-admiral level guy pre-skip (because they have haki) could beat Enel. And I don't think that is the case for Crocodile.

Luffy was fast enough in base form to keep up with Enel in his lightning form (so the speed argument goes over board). Enel was not competent enough to beat luffy in any other way to get around the rubber weakness. If he was that good he should've done more with his staff or a sword or when he had a massive golden ball on his arm.

So if you compare the fights the two put up against Luffy, Crocodile did a better job of holding him off. Beat him twice and hit him with his poison hook.

Teh only one who can go toe-to-toe with Enel is Kizaru
And Luffy in base form, and thus 99% of the One Piece world.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Crocodile wins.

Enel is an overconfident fighter with a good ability. I think Crocodile is smart enough to find a way around his defense.
...what? What is Crocodile gonna figure out to get past a Logia without Haki? He's just gonna find rubber gloves?

The glass argument is bullshit, if lightning strikes sand it can indeed create a small shard of glass. But Crocodile is just as intangible with his logia body as Enel. So even if his body is solid for lightning strikes (Because why would lightning be able to hit a sand logia but not the other way around ?)
The reason lightning can touch sand like that is because:

1. That's how it works in reality
2. Sand is a bunch of solid minerals. When something hits sand, it's tangible and falls apart. Lightning doesn't have a "physical" tangible form, it's energy. It dissipates on contact. If Crocodile hits Enel with a sand blade, the sand splits the lightning, but there's nothing about that that can harm Enel. Enel hits Crocodile with lightning, the response would be Crocodile turning into glass. A sustained El Thor like he did to Luffy would create way more than just a small shard of glass.

Crocodile also isn't harmed by a cannonball explosion which blow chunks out of body, he just closes those up and is good as new. So the whole glass argument is based on nothing.
Enel can produce far more lightning in a single attack than just a single, rapid bolt of lightning.

You must be registered for see images

Hit him with this, and it'll affect his entire body on a far bigger scale than a normal bolt of lightning which exists for like, a fraction of a second when it strikes and only hits a small area.
But what happens when 2 people who can't touch each other fight ? I think that the better fighter wins, that is crocodile. He has New World experience.
How would Crocodile HURT Enel? Okay, he hits better. He's more skilled. How does he actually HURT him. All the skill in the world means nothing if what you do can't hurt the person.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...what? What is Crocodile gonna figure out to get past a Logia without Haki? He's just gonna find rubber gloves?
How will Enel ? Croc is also a Logia.

The reason lightning can touch sand like that is because:

1. That's how it works in reality
And One Piece is not. In reality the sand wouldn't dodge

2. Sand is a bunch of solid minerals. When something hits sand, it's tangible and falls apart. Lightning doesn't have a "physical" tangible form, it's energy. It dissipates on contact. If Crocodile hits Enel with a sand blade, the sand splits the lightning, but there's nothing about that that can harm Enel. Enel hits Crocodile with lightning, the response would be Crocodile turning into glass. A sustained El Thor like he did to Luffy would create way more than just a small shard of glass.
That all means nothing in the world of One Piece. Why does Enel get the El Thor size upgrade and doesn't Crocodile get the he is able to be a desert upgrade ? He can literally just sink in the ground and pop out somewhere else. Also when in the ground the surface area is so much bigger and the lightning would just flow away into the ground, look on your roof that is how a lightning rod works. Enel wasn't known for leaving glass shards all around when fighting everybody and striking the ground. So the whole glass thing is just speculation.

Enel can produce far more lightning in a single attack than just a single, rapid bolt of lightning.
Doesn't really matter when crocodile is intangible, he is lacking a physical substance. He can produce his own element. So even if lightning strikes and splits him. He would just regenerate.

Hit him with this, and it'll affect his entire body on a far bigger scale than a normal bolt of lightning which exists for like, a fraction of a second when it strikes and only hits a small area.
He can just wait it out in the ground. Also it isn't even that hot apparently seeing as Luffy is fine. If rubber doesn't melt, sand definitely isn't turning into glass.

How would Crocodile HURT Enel? Okay, he hits better. He's more skilled. How does he actually HURT him. All the skill in the world means nothing if what you do can't hurt the person.
And that is where you are wrong and Crocodile's intelligence comes in. Luffy defeated Enel by smacking Enel with a giant golden ball into a bell. Enel in lightning form was not able to phase through it. Luckily for Crocodile he had a little accident with his hand and got it replaced with a golden hook. So Crocodile has a way of touching Enel where Enel has none. So seeing as you recognized him as the more skilled fighter I think we can agree now that Croc would win this.

You could even go a step further and speculate that a schichibukai with New World experience must have CoA. Because 1) in the navy vice-admirals and above have haki (okay he isn't technically navy) and 2) from all strong people we've seen in the New World most of them have haki.

So to conclude because I'm afraid I will be quoted a lot, and I don't feel like posting in this thread anymore.

* Base Luffy could keep up with lightning Enel = not lightning fast
* Lightning doesn't melt rubber, so it's not hot enough to create glass (Glass argument is speculation)
* Sand logia is just as intangible as lightning logia, he can always create more/restore himself even if he gets hit by lightning
* Crocodile is a more skilled fighter than Enel and not over confident and cocky
* Enel has a way of touching Enel with his golden hook, Enel has none.

Bye, I'm out.

Edit:
I saw that salty tre was leaving dislikes on a well structured post with arguments and replied with a picture. So just for you I made this little edit.

Enel shits. Sand can get melted.

Enel turns Croc into this
Is Enel going to turn Crocdile into a 10 cm big glass statue or what are you trying to say with that pic ? Read this post up here. Even in the very very unlikely scenario that is total speculation where Enel turns Crocodile into glass (because apparently he has no resistance as a strong character in One Piece) He can still separate the glass parts and regenerate. That is what Logia's do.

But like I said, Enel hasn't shown the feats that his lighting is hot enough. Crocodile can hide in the ground, and he is a logia. So no one will be turned into glass in this fight.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
And One Piece is not. In reality the sand wouldn't dodge
You say this like the fight would be just Crocodile dodging everything Enel has, when Enel is far faster than Crocodile.

That all means nothing in the world of One Piece. Why does Enel get the El Thor size upgrade and doesn't Crocodile get the he is able to be a desert upgrade ?
Because El Thor's size isn't an upgrade. An El Thor that's many times bigger than a person is something that Enel can naturally do anytime, anywhere, without special circumstances and stipulations.

He can literally just sink in the ground and pop out somewhere else. Also when in the ground the surface area is so much bigger and the lightning would just flow away into the ground, look on your roof that is how a lightning rod works. Enel wasn't known for leaving glass shards all around when fighting everybody and striking the ground. So the whole glass thing is just speculation.
If you wanna give Crocodile desert landscape, then we'll give Enel Ark Maxim. Drops a Raigo onto the island, and Crocodile will have nowhere to run.
Doesn't really matter when crocodile is intangible, he is lacking a physical substance. He can produce his own element. So even if lightning strikes and splits him. He would just regenerate.
This is actually 100% false. Crocodile isn't intangible. Even energy based Logias like Ace, Kizaru, and Enel aren't intangible. Intangible is what Obito is. It's what Danny Phantom is, it means no interaction whatsoever. When something hits Crocodile, there is a physical reaction, it's just that Crocodile's body turns into sand and falls apart. It might not be SOLID, but it's still PHYSICAL. Lightning will still physically interact with the sand that consists of Crocodile's body. Transform Crocodile's entire body into sand all at once, and there is no regenerating or reforming or detaching. And that can be accomplished with El Thor or Lightning Dragon or any of Enel's larger-than-body lightning attacks.

He can just wait it out in the ground. Also it isn't even that hot apparently seeing as Luffy is fine. If rubber doesn't melt, sand definitely isn't turning into glass.
Raigo.

Luffy didn't melt because his body neutralizes every and all effects of the Goro Goro no Mi directly. That's why when Luffy hits Enel, his fist doesn't just harmlessly pass through a bolt of lightning, it neutralizes the ability for his flesh to turn into lightning so the attack hits. The heat from the lightning, so long as it's being applied through the lightning directly, won't affect Luffy.

And that is where you are wrong and Crocodile's intelligence comes in. Luffy defeated Enel by smacking Enel with a giant golden ball into a bell. Enel in lightning form was not able to phase through it.
That's because his body was in contact with Luffy's rubber fist. Enel being hit by rubber causes the same effect as Crocodile being hit by water: the "intangibility" fails.

Luckily for Crocodile he had a little accident with his hand and got it replaced with a golden hook. So Crocodile has a way of touching Enel where Enel has none. So seeing as you recognized him as the more skilled fighter I think we can agree now that Croc would win this.
Are you trying to say that Enel can't "phase" through gold, and that being hit by gold will definitely cause him pain? Because I have very bad news for you:

You could even go a step further and speculate that a schichibukai with New World experience must have CoA. Because 1) in the navy vice-admirals and above have haki (okay he isn't technically navy) and 2) from all strong people we've seen in the New World most of them have haki.
I'm not speculating on what abilities a person may or may not have. That's a fallacy.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not speculating on what abilities a person may or may not have. That's a fallacy.
Yet you did in your own post, good job.

2 things I want to clear up. I called the desert an 'upgrade' because people are talking about Enel's biggest feats and then forget to give Crocdile some too.

And the rubber negating all effects of the Goro Goro and heat is BS, that's just reaching. It's not like Luffy is his kryptonite. Also Luffy's tiny fist was in the giant ball he got hit with, so rubber has nothing to do with it.

Also I know that gold conducts because it's a metal I don't need a manga panel to confirm that. But it also is confirmed that gold can hit Enel, and Crocodile has a golden weapon.

I agree with the intangibility part, a fluid body made out of an element is maybe a better way to describe Crocodile. But lightning would still be ineffective.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yet you did in your own post, good job.
No I didn't. Sand turning into glass when struck by lightning is something that naturally happens. There's no reason to assume it wouldn't happen if Enel's lightning strikes Crocodile's sand at this scale.

Giving Crocodile Haki, a completely fictional, circumstantial power, is nowhere near saying lightning would turn the sand into glass.

2 things I want to clear up. I called the desert an 'upgrade' because people are talking about Enel's biggest feats and then forget to give Crocdile some too.
No we aren't. Shit like La Spada and Sables are being taken into account. It's just that these things can't produce any actual harmful effects on Enel. So it doesn't matter. Not only that, but no one gave Enel any feats or mentioned any abilities he couldn't execute through the use of his own body anytime, anywhere, naturally, until you started doing the opposite for Crocodile.

Using Enel's feats of El Thor is NOT the same as using Crocodile's feats in a desert. You wanna give Crocodile the desert, then we're giving Enel the Arc Maxim because those are actually equivalent.

And the rubber negating all effects of the Goro Goro and heat is BS, that's just reaching. It's not like Luffy is his kryptonite. Also Luffy's tiny fist was in the giant ball he got hit with, so rubber has nothing to do with it.
"Lightning doesn't work on him."

When Luffy hits Enel, he hits FLESH. Enel's body COULDN'T transform when hit by Luffy's fist. If it could, the result would have been Enel's body turning into lightning, and the lightning having no effect on Luffy.

"Lightning power is completely useless."

"Lightning won't work against me."

Also I know that gold conducts because it's a metal I don't need a manga panel to confirm that. But it also is confirmed that gold can hit Enel, and Crocodile has a golden weapon.
The gold only hit Enel because Luffy's fist was in contact with his body. And no, Luffy's fist wasn't inside of the ball.

When the fist hits Enel, his lightning transformation shuts off, showing that Luffy's fruit neutralized his fruit.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crocodile wins. Not only in fighting experience and devil fruit mastery, the amount of sand he produce is way too much and his element makes it convenient for him to fight against.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shit you're right. How does Crocodile hurt Enel?
Crocodile can make shift his sand like a spear since using his right hand is pointless in drawing in fluid for a electric guy. He can also targets moments when Enel is tangible so he can tag him with a poisonous hook or dagger.
His sables or desert scenery extreme version stirs up current and allows the wind or forces to repel enemies in targets way like he did to the pillars around luffy during their fight.

These are just ways he can damage Enel.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Crocodile can make shift his sand like a spear since using his right hand is pointless in drawing in fluid for a electric guy. He can also targets moments when Enel is tangible so he can tag him with a poisonous hook or dagger.
His sables or desert scenery extreme version stirs up current and allows the wind or forces to repel enemies in targets way like he did to the pillars around luffy during their fight.

These are just ways he can damage Enel.
Enel's body transformed while he was asleep while fighting Kama-guy. It happens automatically, so there aren't gonna be any moments where Crocodile catches him off-guard while he's solid.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enel's body transformed while he was asleep while fighting Kama-guy. It happens automatically, so there aren't gonna be any moments where Crocodile catches him off-guard while he's solid.
There's always going to be moments no matter how skillful you are. Most logias can do what Enel could do if their natural weakness is not exploited. You cant compare some weakling to someone of Crocodile's caliber.