Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Anonymous has become moral*** reddit-tier SJW from 4chan anarchists
To me SJW's are regressive leftists. Aka the pc brigade. But to oppose Trump doesn't mean you have to be one of those. I think every reasonable people who think that calling an ethnicity "rapists" and opposing same *** marriages is wrong, are opposing Trump. Trump could be a smart conservative, but he isn't because he is a redneck. He has no place in politics.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me SJW's are regressive leftists. Aka the pc brigade. But to oppose Trump doesn't mean you have to be one of those. I think every reasonable people who think that calling an ethnicity "rapists" and opposing same *** marriages is wrong, are opposing Trump. Trump could be a smart conservative, but he isn't because he is a redneck. He has no place in politics.
I cant disagree with that. But these days anonymus does not do anything other than declaring war. They did not had any political agenda. And the lulzsec they did it for the lulz.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still waiting for them to shut down ISIS and the KKK when did those wars end? If all they're going to do is crash a website or two and hack a twitter account I kind of wish they wouldn't bother. It's feels somewhat depressing to believe in them these days

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant disagree with that. But these days anonymus does not do anything other than declaring war. They did not had any political agenda. And the lulzsec they did it for the lulz.
Yeah that's true. But then again I don't see this "operation" as having a political agenda, but just doing something for humanity. I could be wrong though. But it's also true that this war declaring has become a thing for them. Has anyone actually ever seen Anonymous winning a "war" lol.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still waiting for them to shut down ISIS and the KKK when did those wars end? If all they're going to do is crash a website or two and hack a twitter account I kind of wish they wouldn't bother. It feels somewhat depressing to believe in them these days
I love how they said "We need everyone to target"

Hell Nah!!!! xd

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly trump thrives off of controversy the bigger the better the more strife he causes from the left the more the left and media lash at him the bigger he is going to get half the stuff like making mexico pay for the wall makes me wonder how he will do that while i do agree we do need to staunch our southern border which people do come in illegally weather they are cartel members or not there is a system we have that can take a year or 2 at most where your records are looked at

The muslim ban was for islamists because of the eurrope muslim problems which any sane safe minded person or otherwise should be concerned about there is a time to be idealistic and there is also a time to be practical and logical im not defending his rhetoric but some of what he says makes sense minus the great wall which in my opinion should just be a chain link fence with cameras and outposts

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly trump thrives off of controversy the bigger the better the more strife he causes from the left the more the left and media lash at him the bigger he is going to get half the stuff like making mexico pay for the wall makes me wonder how he will do that while i do agree we do need to staunch our southern border which people do come in illegally weather they are cartel members or not there is a system we have that can take a year or 2 at most where your records are looked at

The muslim ban was for islamists because of the eurrope muslim problems which any sane safe minded person or otherwise should be concerned about there is a time to be idealistic and there is also a time to be practical and logical im not defending his rhetoric but some of what he says makes sense minus the great wall which in my opinion should just be a chain link fence with cameras and outposts
No lie a lot of what he says does make sense. I think it was just too much to take in. xd

However, he does and say a lot of sneaky shit that's makes you go: "wtf". It could be taken out of context because he does not know what the hell he is talking about, but that is no excuss. He is running for president. How can you call elected officials incompetent, but you tf dumb.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is gonna be the most entertaining elections in the history of the US....and quite frankly, the most frightening
I agree. Anonymous MIGHT be biting off more than they could chew. They'll bee a major pain in his ass and I loved the progress they made with ISIS but this isn't quite the same as fighting terrorists.