Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry but I'm totally confused.
Like 14-16 people died because of some retards and the whole world stands up..
but when over 1000 Muslims died because of Isreal no one gave a shit to care about :|

I'm not a muslim neither I support them but this just rustled my jimmies man
Did you completely forget the part about the poor, innocent Muslims of Palestine firing over 1,000 rockets into Israel, indiscriminately targeting civilian locations?

Or how about the decades of various bombings - either suicide or planted?

And why just Israel?

When the "Palestinians" (They are Arabs and have no connection to the extinct philistines) attempt to leave Gaza and go to Egypt - what happens to them?

"Two Egyptian security officials said that border guards fired shots in the air to stop a group of Palestinian boys from climbing over the border fence into Egypt. The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the press, said they arrested three teenagers. But they refused to comment on Palestinian claims that one of the boys was killed."

That's what happens.

How about elsewhere?

"Hamas told the UNRWA that they will not accept Palestinian Arab refugees from Syria because it will undermine their political case against Israel.

President Abbas of the Palestinian Authority agreed, saying, “It’s better they die in Syria than give up their right of return.”

Jordan has announced that it won’t take their Palestinian Arab “brethren” because… it’s Israel fault."

Palestine won't even accept Palestinian Arabs back because they aren't in-line with Hamas's brainwashing.

Israel is the only country that actually tried to take in the Palestinian-Arab Refugees - but that population refused to integrate and demanded their own country. Israel gave them their own region of land and gave them an amount of autonomy and look at what it gets everyone.

The moral of the story is to never, ever, allow a muslim authority to establish itself in your nation - or you will build a Palestine.

Just like France has.

Just like Britain has.

India tried that with Pakistan. That's right - Pakistan is a centuries-old Palestine. And it behaves the same damned way. I worked with some of the Gurkha from around Nepal - one of whom was a Special Operative who worked behind enemy lines. "All of them, terrorists." He would say.

Each have their own 'palestine' right within their own borders, demanding their own nation while consuming the nation they are within. They are now large enough to do so violently and to strike down those who pose a threat to that goal (such as openly criticizing Islam in any way, shape, or form).

The only reason you should ever allow the formation of a muslim authority in your nation is to make it more practical to use area-effect ordnance on them.

Reactions: Prometheus Beta

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro didn't you know, according to prophet Mahomet, Jews will be the final villain in the great jihad of the end of times (Armageddon). This is from Sahih Muslim, a text with authoritative scriptural power in Islam only third to Sahih Bukhari (second, which also mentions a truncated version of the Hadith) and the Quran.

Now according to one of the scientific miracles of the Quran, Allah turned the Jews into apes and pigs.

So what is the significance of this? Well genetic science (which was in fact originally invented by Muslims in the Islamic Golden Age and later stolen by the kuffar) shows that mixing apes and pigs creates reptiles. And what is the true nature of the illuminati (as revealed by the secret Muslim convert, David Icke)? Reptilians.

Behold! infidels! such is the miracle of the Quran that the illuminati was mentioned in it 1400 years ago! The fight will indeed begin when the ancient gherkad true (the first tree Allah ever created but which was later corrupted by satan) falls, the jihad with the reptilian Jewminati is inevitable.
Honest to goodness, I can't tell if you are serious, or if this is satire of the Muslim perspective.

I've just seen people argue along very similar lines, seriously, before... so a mildly satirical explanation of the viewpoint is difficult to separate.

Prometheus Beta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honest to goodness, I can't tell if you are serious, or if this is satire of the Muslim perspective.

I've just seen people argue along very similar lines, seriously, before... so a mildly satirical explanation of the viewpoint is difficult to separate.
Loooool of course its satire man and yeah I know, I see these sort of flat out comical conspiracy theories coming from Islamic circles all the time.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh no, Al-Qaeda can't use their Facebook anymore, that'll show them.
And once they lose Twitter, they and their weapons will decompose in a dramatic fashion.

You must be registered for see images

No horcr-... social networking and their souls will be destroyed.

Last edited:

Aømine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofc this happens after France accept palestine as a state.
This shit is more staged than any hollywood movie. lol Israel and the zionist leaders in whole europe made their move to spread hate against islam, to start a war soon.

I would love to see all the faces of the retard people that still think this is conspiracy, while they get head shots or end up as slaves for the jews who are in controll of nearly everything that makes money in this world.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just like Britain has.
Er, no.

Sentiments like that gave birth to the likes of Britain First, EDL and UKIP. There's been no Islamic establishment in our nation, a couple of schools have had problems with extremism but the people behind them were loonies anyway. The deplorable media makes use of the current social conditions to stir interest... in that they aggravate the situation by "bending" the truth (in others, lying).

They've led a large majority of the British public to believe that our nation is overrun by Muslims (Oh, and they're all terrorists) and that they are bringing the country to it's knees. Ironically, it's only the immigrant population keeping many of our assets alive.

The cherry on the cake is that many came to the conclusion that since Muslims are apparently all scum, that all foreigners are. The validity of such sentiments reflects on the intelligence of those holding them.

Last edited:

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loool I can't believe people actually buy the Anonymus. Every time someone hacks something it's Anonymus. Like get a reality check! o_O It's an internet story to make people think there's a secret society of hackers fighting for justice.

As for this video, it's the same story as with every other video they made. Postponing the judgement day, destroying the international valutes, vaging war against Illuminati (wich are also total bs) and so on. A guy used this opporutunity and made a video to get views and subscribers. Great way to make some instant cash no?

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you'd say. So once again you did not back up your claims or you didn't specify who you meant. Admit it, you're full of shit.

It's funny how people who spout out the conspiracy theories never really give any evidence for their claim. Another funny thing is that most of them are average joes or people with low intelligence. I can't say I know any university students that talk like that. It's nonsence. Try to be logical. That's the way to get by in life.
He never has. Just let it go...

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Er, no.

Sentiments like that gave birth to the likes of Britain First, EDL and UKIP. There's been no Islamic establishment in our nation, a couple of schools have had problems with extremism but the people behind them were loonies anyway. The deplorable media makes use of the current social conditions to stir interest... in that they aggravate the situation by "bending" the truth (in others, lying).

They've led a large majority of the British public to believe that our nation is overrun by Muslims (Oh, and they're all terrorists) and that they are bringing the country to it's knees. Ironically, it's only the immigrant population keeping many of our assets alive.

The cherry on the cake is that many came to the conclusion that since Muslims are apparently all scum, that all foreigners are. The validity of such sentiments reflects on the intelligence of those holding them.

"According to the Mirror, “Professor Alexandra Jay, who wrote the bombshell report revealing 1,400 young girls were abused in the town over 15 years, said minutes from key meetings have disappeared. Rotherham Council was slammed in her report for ignoring the scandal and its leader and chief executive have both since resigned.”

These files almost certainly contain damning material about how British officials wouldn’t move against the rape gangs for fear of being stigmatized as “racists” and “Islamophobes.” But those officials are still in positions of power and influence in Britain, and so these missing files are unlikely ever to be recovered."

"However, this may be set to change as the British Muslim population has surged dramatically over the past 15 years, increasing by 75 per cent in England and Wales. The 2011 census puts the Muslim population of the UK at around 5 per cent, a total that has been boosted by around 600,000 Muslim immigrants who have arrived in the UK over the past decade.
The rising number of immigrants and different ethnicities in the UK has given rise to increasing levels of segregation. Think tank ‘Demos’ has labeled the phenomenon ‘white flight’, citing the falling number of ethnic whites in areas where they are minorities.

Demos’ investigation revealed that new ethnic minorities like Somalis where moving into areas where older most established ethnic populations like Afro-Caribbeans had previously been dominant."

"The courts have popped up in several British cities with large Muslim populations, including Birmingham, Bradford, Manchester, and London.

The Tower Hamlets section of East London is arguably the epicenter of the Sharia movement in Great Britain.

The impoverished borough has been dubbed "The Islamic Republic of Tower Hamlets."

Its first elected mayor is a Muslim who critics say has ties to extremist groups. His office declined CBN News's request for an interview.

Radical Muslims have threatened women there for not covering up, and gays have been beaten in the streets.

"If people are afraid of having their hands cut, don't steal," UK Islamist leader Anjem Choduary said. "If you don't want to be stoned to death, don't commit adultery."

Choudary wants Sharia law to rule Great Britain.

Last year, his followers put up posters around Tower Hamlets labeling it a "Sharia-Controlled Zone" where "Islamic rules are enforced." "

Respectfully:

The hell you don't have a Palestine.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
loool I can't believe people actually buy the Anonymus. Every time someone hacks something it's Anonymus. Like get a reality check! o_O It's an internet story to make people think there's a secret society of hackers fighting for justice.

As for this video, it's the same story as with every other video they made. Postponing the judgement day, destroying the international valutes, vaging war against Illuminati (wich are also total bs) and so on. A guy used this opporutunity and made a video to get views and subscribers. Great way to make some instant cash no?
Any time someone claims Anonymous is of 'some opinion' or another is a time to be dubious of the ability of such an individual to claim that.

The very structure of Anonymous is the idea that anyone can 'join' and can propose some initiative or another. Some of them are simply people who install client ends of a bot net to allow for DDoS attacks using Low Orbit Ion Cannon networks - others are simply network 'junkies' - and still others actually have access to various bot networks or are accomplished 'hackers' that have achieved unauthorized access into previously secure systems.

The group has very little authority structure aside from he/she who controls resources. Not all of Anonymous participates in operations discussed within various Anonymous channels - it's basically a forum of: "I have an idea" and "I like that idea and am willing to commit my resources/skills to it."

As such - I could see a great deal of Anonymous having a huge issue with what happened in France and to see it as a real strike against freedom to kill people over satire.

By that same token - Anonymous has supported Hamas and the "occupy" movements in the past. So to call their resolutions fleeting and fickle would be kind.

I suppose the real proof will be in the pudding - does Anonymous actually begin a coordinated campaign against the internet resources of the Islamic State?

Perhaps the best they could do in that regard is actually not in -attacks- but in espionage. There are a great deal of Muslim scouts out there on the internet - guiding people to sources for recruitment. There are also various organizations that have set about to grooming young women into being inducted into slave circles.

Wherever there is Islamic activity - there's an online footprint to accompany it. The best thing Anonymous could potentially be is a human intelligence network that could begin routing the Islamic networks.

But we'll just have to see what happens.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Racist question? Is it just me or is it everytime ISIS/muslims are brought up conspiracy theories always seem to tag along, yet these theories are usually claimed to be something repeated many times for wealth throughout decades(Towards the USA).
How come I never see any of these on older events disregarding ISIS/muslims?:coffee:

Last edited:

Aømine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to sum it up for idiots on this site.

all religions = fairy tales that the big money makers use to make people fight each other, becaue war means money money money.

i still don't have anything against people that believe in religion as long as they don't try to forcr it on me. i dislike morons more (especially the murican losers above me that have posted) that are blind because of their stupid patriot glasses and think their country or the shitty religion they believe is the right thing and the other one is scum and just a lie.

the islam hate ****ed some brains of the idiots that believe the media. (not like they had one anyway)
copy pastes google crap of nazi sites and tries to force this shit to others as the one true thing. lmao and yet he says conspiracy everywhere.

people should google zionism and buy 1kg brain at the supermarket and get what is happening in the real world and not in their basements.

Last edited:

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

all religions = fairy tales that the big money makers use to make people fight each other, becaue war means money money money.

i still don't have anything against people that believe in religion as long as they don't try to forcr it on me. i dislike morons more (especially the murican losers above me that have posted) that are blind because of their stupid patriot glasses and think their country or the shitty religion they believe is the right thing and the other one is scum and just a lie.

the islam hate ****ed some brains of the idiots that believe the media. (not like they had one anyway)
copy pastes google crap of nazi sites and tries to force this shit to others as the one true thing. lmao and yet he says conspiracy everywhere.

people should google zionism and buy 1kg brain at the supermarket and get what is happening in the real world and not in their basements.
Since when did war make money..?
Last time I checked it actually left countries in debt, and in the end you're in reality paying big bucks towards the military, and endangering yourself(whomever head of the country).

And Me Gusta, you clearly are extremely biased against America.
Just read this shit man.:coffee:
i still don't have anything against people that believe in religion as long as they don't try to forcr it on me
i dislike morons more (especially the murican losers above me that have posted) that are blind because of their stupid patriot glasses and think their country or the shitty religion they believe is the right thing and the other one is scum and just a lie.
My God(who I don't believe in), you need serious help.

Aømine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when did war make money..?
Last time I checked it actually left countries in debt, and in the end you're in reality paying big bucks towards the military, and endangering yourself(whomever head of the country).

And Me Gusta, you clearly are extremely biased against America.
Just read this shit man.:coffee:

My God(who I don't believe in), you need serious help.
@bold: If you really don't know and have to ask for the answer of it, then you either have no clue about anything or just stupid.
If you don't know shit you shouldn't talk about big boys stuff, little man. Go play with pokemons.

Yes i have something againts the US Government. Let me say it again because you will get it wrong and think i have anything against the innocent people who live there. THE GOVERNMENT!

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: If you really don't know and have to ask for the answer of it, then you either have no clue about anything or just stupid.
If you have no clue you shouldn't talk about big boys stuff, little man. Go play with pokemons.

Yes i have something againts the US Government. Let me say it again because you will get it wrong and think i have anything against the innocent people. GOVERNMENT.
O? Which should I believe.
Random person along with a crowd of speculating randoms, or the massive amount of historical proof of many, many, countries going bankrupt as an effect of war?
What good is oil/land(Since I know you're always all over it when America is brought up) to the select "few" people at the head of the "government" when they're already loaded with it, what are they gonna do with an extra 5 million barrels of oil?
Fly to the moon? And god help you if you say it's for benefiting the people in anyway, shape, or form, when you said they gave 0 ****s for the people.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes no sense indeed. But let me point out that Anonymous hackers have had serious impact on other issues and have brought evidence to the surface that govts claimed couldn't get to. No idea what they are supposed to do against terroristic attacks though. I think it's just a bluff.
Exactly. Half the battle would be figuring out where the terrorists are located and what devices they are using. It's not like the government or corporations which have public domains on the internet.

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, people should just google random ass topics that they have no knowledge in, that will clearly show them the truth about teh evul, reptilian, Juuish, z10nist cabal that runs the illuminato's subgroups like the hamburglar group who want to revive the NWO wrestling league.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So THAT is why religion is being banned in schools.

Wait a minute....

My boy, just how much have you bothered to learn about the various religions and what people believe?

It's certainly difficult to tell what you are talking about, here. The words you are using do not form complete sentences or clear subjects.

So you go through all of your: "try to make them hate others" speech in the first part, then try to get everyone to hate Jews.

Or - sorry - 'just the "Zionists"' - an abstract enemy that is always in control of everything yet never to be seen directly - but has something to do with the Joooz.

You have much to learn about being a man, boy.

It's not about where you stand, but upon what you stand. If you know what you stand on, then you know what it is you need to do and what it is that is right by you.

If you simply try to stand in relation to things and events - you will soon find yourself crushed and strewn about by your own lack of principles. We call this a "crisis of faith" or a case of "split allegiances."

A lot of people in today's world define themselves according to what they stand against to such an extent that they do not have completely forgotten about what they stand for - and, thus, stand for nothing. No matter what intellect they manage or authority they command - in the end, their existence evaporates to nothing until the point they finally understand what it is they stand for.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rustled? So you did think it would offend in some way. No I personally do not care about it but you did it intentionally and that's what counts. Racism is simply not acceptable.

It's funny when people say things like " I went to gym with 3 other Hindus and I insulted them too". Congrats you are such a nice guy to insult everyone you can get away insulting with. But I'm not the guy in your gym. We are not even close friends. I am not living in your country either, so I do not feel I have to put up with such behaviour.

And having pride doesn't mean being extremist. I do have a pride in my culture doesn't mean I am going to fly over to your country to shoot you for your post.
I did not insult any of them as I did not make one racist joke that day. Atleast, nothing concerning their roots. They were the ones bickering amongst each other saying things in Hindi or w/e xd But you're right, such comments shouldn't be made on a forum and especially not between us 2 because we're not friends. I apologize for that and it won't happen again.

As for the extremism; Out of religious and cultural traditions comes pride and there will always be some people that come out of such environments and have a no-tolerance policy against anything that speaks of their faith and customs in condemnation. Tell an atheist friend he's gullible and needs Jesus and he will laugh at you. Tell a religious friend he's gullible and needs to be..de-brainwashed? (Lol) and he might retort to violence due to his pride. The environment people grow up in usually has great influence on them later on in their life. That was my point.