Not open for further replies.

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so at the start of the manga naruto was always going on about him wanting to be the hokage no matter what, after fighting loads n working on his techniques hes realised that it takes more than power to do it etc... but since sasuke has just waltzed back into the story everyone is just saying ''oh I wanna be hokage before everyone!'' what is the actual point? has kishi got so little to fill these chapters with that hes gunna start a massive fight over whos gunna be hokage first? surely instead of starting all of that rubbish he could have just had like another 2 pages of actual fighting which we have all be so patient for -_- ok rant over... thoughts?

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Kiba said it long before Sasuke in Part one at the Chuunin prelims. Hinata was trying to cheer him up. Sakura was just joking with her new found underlings.

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're gonna have a tournament between the K11 to see who becomes Hokage. Belive it bi*ch!
haha I wouldn't tempt fate... probably will be one of the annoying fillers in 2 years time after they have finally decided who the hokage is and the war is finally over in the anime -_-

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cuz everyone believes they are strong enough to protect the village..It is what it is
Well yeh I have no dispute with that, fair enough have faith in yourself, but everyone coming out with ''I wanna be hokage'' in the middle of a war which is already taking forever to get anywhere is kinda silly... I thought it was a nice twist when sasuke came along n said it coz him n naruto are rivals but for everyone to do it it was stupid lol

Zuru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's most likely still going to come down to Naruto becoming hokage. Sure I think Naruto and Sasuke will fight over it, not to the death of course, but the others I feel are just saying it because Sasuke came in and said it. I mean really, the only viable person to become hokage aside from Naruto and Sasuke would be Shikamaru just because he is a decent ninja and is outrageously intelligent.

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's most likely still going to come down to Naruto becoming hokage. Sure I think Naruto and Sasuke will fight over it, not to the death of course, but the others I feel are just saying it because Sasuke came in and said it. I mean really, the only viable person to become hokage aside from Naruto and Sasuke would be Shikamaru just because he is a decent ninja and is outrageously intelligent.
Probably will be, n haha would be funny to see narutos face if shikamaru was named the hokage lmao would be the sensible choice tho... if naruto is in charge he would probs have ramen shops on every corner

Status
Not open for further replies.