Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi really pissed me off...

The 4 tail host, if exposed to direct moonlight, trasnforms into a great ape!
Son Goku huh... This chapter was shitty and hella boring. Yeah, so what? The 4 tails uses the Genki Dama instead of the Bijuu Dama or something? I can't believe this.

Sooner or later, the bijuu's going to mate with a kuchiyose, get a kid called Gohan. Suddenly, they become a huge golden giant ape, and then seeing 4 tail's host, becomes SSJ4!!! Great...:flaw:

And this kurama shit is crazy! I mean why would bijuu have names? That would be really weird. Who knows, maybe the juubi is the POTARA FUSION of all the bijuus, and is called.. who knows? Kurakusasbuichtanka or something? Seriously... Kishi really needs better names... than just copy it. Don't give be bullcrap saying shit. How many Son Goku's are there that are physically monkeys? (original goku Physically transforms into one) Just the DBZ one and the new Naruto one. (for all I know)

It has golden chakra, instead of red SSJ!!!

Last edited:

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi really pissed me off...

The 4 tail host, if exposed to direct moonlight, trasnforms into a great ape!
Son Goku huh... This chapter was shitty and hella boring. Yeah, so what? The 4 tails uses the Genki Dama instead of the Bijuu Dama or something? I can't believe this.

Sooner or later, the bijuu's going to mate with a kuchiyose, get a kid called Gohan. Suddenly, they become a huge golden giant ape, and then seeing 4 tail's host, becomes SSJ4!!! Great...:flaw:

And this kurama shit is crazy! I mean why would bijuu have names? That would be really weird. Who knows, maybe the juubi is the POTARA FUSION of all the bijuus, and is called.. who knows? Kurakusasbuichtanka or something? Seriously... Kishi really needs better names... than just copy it. Don't give be bullcrap saying shit. How many Son Goku's are there that are physically monkeys? (original goku Physically transforms into one) Just the DBZ one and the new Naruto one. (for all I know)
One sentence is needed here.
You read to much Dragonball.

dattebayo91

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe you need to do some research into japanese mythology before getting annoyed, son goku was actually the name of the ape "god" on japanese culture and not created by akira toryama. on dragon ball he was called that because of his monkey tail that reminded his grampa gohan to name him goku just as the monkey "god"

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon Ball inspired Kishi. We all know that (i think).

There are many things similar.

Sorry, cant see why you should be annoyed...

I love dragon ball and i love naruto, maybe because one reminds me of the other.

And dude... is just a name. It's a tribute!!!!
Do you know what that is?

How many band play other bands songs?
And interpretations?
And something that reminds of that song...

That's what a tribute is...