Kyuubi Sage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anko a former student of the villian Orochimaru and a curse marked victim picked by Orochimaru but when Naruto wanted to rescue Isaribi a mutated like sea demon type of shinobi Anko had the guts to tell Isaribi that Naruto Uzumaki is the ninja that carrys the nine tail fox Kyuubi.

Mino

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You didnt even put a question in the first post...no one cares...seriously. Stop posting spam all the time and start making threads that are actually asking questions. Not just hypothetical ones you think up.
agreed u-u

Anko is a snake user and she is better than her former sensei Orochimaru.
and wtf are u really talking about? you are just spamming random shait. I do have to ask u about ur age cause it cant be much. 12 - 13 maybe? srlsy

Wamphyri

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You know the best way to get rid of something like that is simply not answering to pointless threads ... if he/she/it sees how no one answers because the questions are mostly statements without any kind of proof (anko surpassed oro), the threads will ... hopefully... stop and we will have another member who uses his brain instead of spamming .

or he/she/it will leave -.- but thats a risk I'd be willing to take ...

Mino

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You know the best way to get rid of something like that is simply not answering to pointless threads ... if he/she/it sees how no one answers because the questions are mostly statements without any kind of proof (anko surpassed oro), the threads will ... hopefully... stop and we will have another member who uses his brain instead of spamming .

or he/she/it will leave -.- but thats a risk I'd be willing to take ...
i realised that as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.