9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care.
We are done here.

Both you and Michelle.
She cries when someone else was rude to her and didn't have a problem with my stance when it was in her favor.
And now when its against her she is ready to nitpick at evey little detail.
I should be happy when someone is rude to me?

You are a man, handle this and don't put me in the middle. What manners are these?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej is tired. I can tell from his posts. You are merciless and this is not the town PK i know.
You were rigid then too and maybe this is because it was a plan to make you the deepest scum?
Rej is tired?

Do you see the way how he attacks people and yet he's the victim?
Get off your high horse Michelle.
Do you also not see how relentless you are when you have decided against/for something?
This isn't even about the game anymore.
It's downright hypocrisy.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To make it clear, in case I wrote my message badly.
I was far from trying to accuse our host here of anything.
I was just trying to point out what is in my humble opinion an error in the game mechanics. And I know it.s maybe not my place since I never made one of these games and it feels like a huge thing to do and think through.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To make it clear, in case I wrote my message badly.
I was far from trying to accuse our host here of anything.
I was just trying to point out what is in my humble opinion an error in the game mechanics. And I know it.s maybe not my place since I never made one of these games and it feels like a huge thing to do and think through.
I deeply apologize if it looked otherwise.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej is tired?

Do you see the way how he attacks people and yet he's the victim?
Get off your high horse Michelle.
Do you also not see how relentless you are when you have decided against/for something?
This isn't even about the game anymore.
It's downright hypocrisy.
It's about the game as long as Is in the game. Sadly you take it like this, in a mafia game may happen a lot of things and every misplaced word may be misinterpreted.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't be replying to you two anymore.

I will say the same thing I said to SK and Poison.
I don't like the toxicity. I'd prefer to stop arguing to prove my point then ruin a good atmosphere.

This is just a GAME. Something a lot of people need to learn on this site.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't like the toxicity. I'd prefer to stop arguing to prove my point then ruin a good atmosphere.

yes, is a game. Not everyone treats it like a game, some people are more serious and some don't care. Truth is im between for everyone.

You want me to feel bad for something i didn't do tbh.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care.
We are done here.

Both you and Michelle.
She cries when someone else was rude to her and didn't have a problem with my stance when it was in her favor.
And now when its against her she is ready to nitpick at evey little detail.
shut up scum, go lynch yourself, thanks

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe town's luck this game until now who is just luck because even if SK was lynched he didn't really die and Angelus was NKed and Poison red peeked by Sagebee because Luke choose to claim and so his role was inherited by Sage... all these were nice coincidences and would be sad to stop now, by mislynching me.

we are 6 players. Rej is villager because the host didn't say the game is bastard and Alice said he is villager, i am villager, i think Ryu is villager, Tigerr is hard to understand but Rej says she is villager, and i found some clues about this and posted them.
What we have left are Aether and PK.
They succeed to make Tigerr to vote me by idk what reason and so i am like lynched because the final vote can also be manipulated.

good game scum, this is all isn't it?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

good if you dont like the toxicity, one scum less to worry about, thanks, can you just unvote before you leave?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe town's luck this game until now who is just luck because even if SK was lynched he didn't really die and Angelus was NKed and Poison red peeked by Sagebee because Luke choose to claim and so his role was inherited by Sage... all these were nice coincidences and would be sad to stop now, by mislynching me.

we are 6 players. Rej is villager because the host didn't say the game is bastard and Alice said he is villager, i am villager, i think Ryu is villager, Tigerr is hard to understand but Rej says she is villager, and i found some clues about this and posted them.
What we have left are Aether and PK.
They succeed to make Tigerr to vote me by idk what reason and so i am like lynched because the final vote can also be manipulated.

good game scum, this is all isn't it?
yes, thats how PoE works, if Ryus vote against Aether is genuine then PK and Aether are scum, game is solved at this point it just depends on where people vote and how rng decides, we can salt as much as we want at this point, its just frustration because things wont change from this point

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PK is salty, he was powertowning all the way to this and now he has to break his character, I feel bad for it, but this is how scum is being caught