1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Poison chan [MadieV] has been lynched
You are MadieV!
You must be registered for see images

[Passive - Manipulate] - That's right. MadieV isn't someone you can manipulate easily. As a result, your vote( I.e. It can't be silenced, stolen, or redirected to someone else) and action can't be tampered with.

[Conditional Passive - I won't forgive you] - No matter how kind MadieV really is, she could not forgive if her teammates die. If she's the last member alive from her team, factional kills are upgraded to super-kills.

[Active - Beloved] - As someone who is loved and respected by everyone in the community, due to her sharp gameplay, therefore, on even days, MadieV may ask a player to vote for a target of her choice. If they refused, they'll be role-blocked for the following night. It'll not work during Mylo/Lylo.

[Active - Coach] - MadieV is known for her coach position on the AB mafia community and her vast knowledge over well-balanced setups. She will not allow this game to have broken abilities. As a result, during odd nights, you may target a player and learn their full role.

[Active - For The Team] - On even nights, MadieV may choose a player and boost their defenses. As a result, she will protect them from a regular kill.

[Active - Extended DP] - MadieV will learn the full identity of the player set to be lynched during the Quasi-Dusk phase and she may act on it. MadieV can extend the Day Phase by 2 more hours in an attempt to save them. She will permanently gain the vote of the player saved through her ability and can control their full role for the following cycle. You have to notify me before Day Phase ends. [2-shots]

[Active - That's Enough!] -
When a player has voted against her for two consecutive phases, She can role-crush them for 1 cycle and vote silenced. You'll also learn the effect of one of their ability. [1-shot]

[Active - Ability Crafting] -
Decorative words, tasteful slogans, and intricate craft ranging from the realistic to setup style. This ability allows her to craft anything she wants. Under the energy savor - @Houtarou supervision, MadieV may create a one-shot ability of her choice and use it. [1-Shot]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Mafia
@Sagebee [Elmage G Ace] has been mod killed!
You are Elmage G Ace!

[Active - Natural Player] - Elmage doesn't always choose the path to engage in heavy discussions. However, when the time calls for it, he has the excellence to state a proper reason for others' to not able to get away from his sensible argument. Each night, you may target a player and role-block them.

[Active - Sub] - Elmage always willing to help out when needed. On even nights, he can target a dead revealed Town player and use their abilities for the night. He may only use the same role once during the game.
---[I'll take it] - if any town player during the game gets mod killed, Elmage will copy their role and gain their abilities on top of his own.

[Active - Avoid] - Each Day phase you may target a player. If that player targets you following Night their action will not work.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Night 7 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions (if any).

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland [Naomi] has been killed
You're Naomi

[Passive - Best Duo] - Nova and Naomi are known for their partnership in the Mafia games. Due to this, you know the identity of Novasenlinenever and shares a Mason Chat with him.

[Passive - Last words] - When you die or lynched you can send a final message for a town announcement that will show in write ups.

[Active - Craziness] - Everyone knows that none can stop Naomi from doing what she wants. She may target two players each night. Abilities targeting one will be redirected to the other, and vice-versa.

[Active - Sharing] - During any cycle, you may target one player and then secondary. If someone targets your first target during that cycle, they will also affect the second one. [2-shots]

[Active - Wacky] -
For Naomi, as long as she's having fun, it doesn't matter whether she needs to play serious or uncommitted, which allows her to use abilities that some players could only hope to use. During the night, she may have the host post something on her behalf on the next write-up. [2-shots]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Town
Alice Last will:
PROTECT REJ at all Costs.
N1: switched Rej and Aerther9

N2. Switched Toujo and SK

N3. Switched REJ and IMP

N4. SWITCHED REJ AND TSQ

N5. SWITCHED Michelle and Poison

N6. Switched Rej and Poison
Used sharing on Rej and X
Please help Rej. He's the towniest

N7. Switched Rej and Ansatsuken

There was a kill Attempt!

Day 8 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was correct with Poison being scum, but Sagebee was pretty much confusing me and I had rly a mad day yesterday.
If you guys clearly read Alice role, then you guys should know what was going on.

So for my suspects, I still think Ansa was as questionable last DP as I was, PK has a pass because his pushes until now were utterly genuine. I will do much better now and take revenge on my beloved Naomi.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison didn't know from where the Luke thing went and said
Just keep in my mind. Role PMs. Get altered. Elmage was not Lukundo role.
That means mafia role copped Sagebee already. But Sagebee took the role of Luke because Luke was modkilled.

I didn't expect so many switches and misreads tbh. And mafia should have some back-ups if town had such ability.
Mafia back up didn't flip.

But this is useless now because they killed Sagebee.

I am sorry i suspected him, when someone uses against me words that previously were used by SK i become paranoid.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you never believe with the possibility that the same player can rand scum back to back? Yes I doubt all the previous scum players gonna rand that alignment again here but maybe 1 or 2 of them could.
TMI? Poison is 1 one of them. The other possible is Tigerr. Alice said Tigerr is town.
I can trust Alice.
Also in the day of my fight with Tigerr Angelus asked me if i still suspect her and i said she is suspicious until shows some work.
I think he avoided to attract attention and because Tigerr was already pretty annoyied in that day he didn't insist.
In other way was his accusation for Poison, i didn't think they go with distance in that direction.
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller
Alice in Noodleland > Soulkiller

Votes

Soulkiller - 4 TSq, Rej, Tigerr, Alice
Michelle - 2 SK, Beeboat
Toujo - 1 X
XTMF - 1 Toujo
Alice - 1 Aether
beeboat - 1 Angelus
Tigerrr - 1 Michelle

Non-Voters

Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-

Ryu Kishi
Sagebee

At the moment of this VC i think mafia didn't have any reason to vote SK.
But mafia had all the reasons to vote. Proof is Angelus who voted in other wagon on purpose. Poison was not present iirc.
I know why I voted Tigerr, but with Alice's read on her and what i found itt rereading i don't suspect her in this moment.
But unflipped voting in wagons is Aether and this looks pretty bad. Making a wagon to diperse the votes, this is scum tactic.

Aether was agaist me next day but in d3 he was busy voting Alice.
alice is still my top scum read for the reason I mentioned earlier

poison is still sus but better then alice, gotta see more

ryu is giving me bad vibes but he did that last game as well which is why I cant be sure about him yet

there are some others as well, but I'd like to see more form them to determine
The level of curiosity showed by Aether doesn't match with his reads who were not shared at Eod when i asked for them.
Vote: Alice
I am back to scum read Aether, i saw Rej's vote and i agree with him, we came to the same result by separate ways.

Vote lynch: Aether

Reactions: Rej