XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know my activity and mislynch of Ratchet have brought major questions about my alignment, but I'm going to need people to trust me on the Sage lynch.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was Sage's first post in the game. He admits that he hasn't caught up, but then tosses a vote on Poison, arguably D1's most talked about person. This is just an easy vote in my eyes when I don't feel I vote was necessary upon initially entering the game.

Here's Sage, who still hasn't caught up, and asked the thread about Soul v Michelle to help clarify what's going on, but still seems to want to move the lynch away from Soul and onto Poison. There was a lot of reluctance by Sage to commit one way or the other on Soul v Michelle and he actively tried to move away from these two lynches quite often. I'm not really sure why he would want to move away from it when it clearly needed to be resolved.

This is a pretty shit read list if you ask me. I think besides Rej, all the others were being questioned as scum a lot and again, it feels like easy pickings here. Not to mention his reasons for suspecting his reads list are vague and not independently attributed to a single player. Instead, we are meant to make the connections on which reasons belong to which player. Not super helpful.

If we're to assume this is Sage's first 'real' post on the game due to him saying the show is now starting and he's finally all caught up, there's surprisingly little here that's helpful. He comes in and says that he's leaning towards Michelle because of her fluff. While I didn't think Michelle had done a lot up to this point, I don't know if I would consider her posts fluff. It just feels like Sage was trying to do everything to avoid Soul being the lynch.

This post screams "DON'T LYNCH SOUL".

Considering how little attention Poison received after D1, I'm not sure what her flip would have informed us of.

Wolf point.

It's actually concerning how many of Sage's posts are focused on the Soul v Michelle argument, specifically how he keeps asking people why Soul is scummy.

Yet another player Sage questions about suspecting Soul.

Irony in its finest form considering how you've literally pushed Poison since the moment you entered into the game.

Not really sure why Sage would be trusting PK's case on Soul, but since Soul had lynch immunity, you can't really give points in Sage's favor for thinking about switching his vote to Soul.

Literally the next post from Sage. After stating he'd be willing to vote Soul, he then says the Soul case isn't good. It seems like he's trying to get players to give elaborate reasons on why they're voting for Soul so he can use them as his own and hide behind them.

Still trying to direct away from the Soul v Michelle wagons.

Here Sage asks for my case against Soul. He is WAY to concerned about Soul not to be connected.

How many players has he asked this question?

Another player.

Still trying to get everyone off the Soul v Michelle argument.

Gross, gross.

Sage excusing his behavior and voting based and instead hanging the blame on PK. Seems pretty shady.

Vote Lynch @Sagebee

The amount of posts that Sage made either questioning people about their suspicion of Soul, attempting to drive people away from the Soul v Michelle conflict, and asking people/trying to get people to vote for Poison is ultimately the things that I deem a very clear connection with Soul. I don't think that there's any doubt that Sage was not alright with Soul being lynched. If he really was concerned about Soul v Michelle he would have talked more about Michelle, but his focus was mostly on Soul whenever his posts were about Soul v Michelle. The obsession with Poison from his opening post also screams that he picked an easy case in D1 and just stayed behind it. This is the clearest teammate of Soul and we're fools if we don't vote him out.
First thing why cast another vote on me when you already did just showing its performative another scum poing.

Next I came in the middle of 3rd day pgs were in 70s going to 100s I was in 40s poison was clear scum put conditional vote in phase.

I never defended soul I questioned people on that lynch I looked at both interaction michelle looked scummier dudnt pursue because found poison more scummy.

Reasons I got for soul lynch not agreeing with rejs theory, disagreeing with rej and insulting Michelle with reasons like that could I back a soul lynch only gave it credibility when pk said was certain.

Nice try at a hit job.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@XTMF correction of typos

expand...
First thing why cast another vote on me when you already did just showing its performative another scum move.

Next I came in the middle of 3rd day pgs were in 70s going to 100s I was in 40s poison was clear scum put conditional vote in phase.

I never defended soul I questioned people on that lynch I looked at both interaction, michelle looked scummier didnt pursue because found poison more scummy.

Reasons I didnt go for soul lynch due to lack of good reasons some being not agreeing with rejs theory, disagreeing with rej and insulting Michelle, with reasons like that how could I back a soul lynch only gave it credibility when pk said was certain.

Nice try at a hit job.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First thing why cast another vote on me when you already did just showing its performative another scum poing.

I never defended soul I questioned people on that lynch I looked at both interaction michelle looked scummier dudnt pursue because found poison more scummy.

Reasons I got for soul lynch not agreeing with rejs theory, disagreeing with rej and insulting Michelle with reasons like that could I back a soul lynch only gave it credibility when pk said was certain.

Nice try at a hit job.
I put another vote on you to emphasize that you are the lynch today, no one else, because I felt like my first vote was unceremonious. But it's hilarious that you think that me emphasizing my vote on you somehow makes me scum.

Yeah, in the middle of D3, not at EOD3, you had lots of time to read and catch up in order to make a good decision, but instead you chose to pick low-hanging fruit. Not only that, you chose to stay there after catching up and not even budge on your vote.

You literally questioned anyone who had suspicion of Soul, how is that not defending him? Especially when you didn't go that hard at any others with suspicions of other players. You constantly tried to move people on from the Soul wagon, when you yourself could have just moved on from trying to stop that conclusion from happening, yet you didn't, and chose to question every Soul vote/case that came across the table.

I have no fucking idea what you're saying here. You're responsible for your own vote and your own case, not PK or anyone else.

Reactions: Poison

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I put another vote on you to emphasize that you are the lynch today, no one else, because I felt like my first vote was unceremonious. But it's hilarious that you think that me emphasizing my vote on you somehow makes me scum.

Yeah, in the middle of D3, not at EOD3, you had lots of time to read and catch up in order to make a good decision, but instead you chose to pick low-hanging fruit. Not only that, you chose to stay there after catching up and not even budge on your vote.

You literally questioned anyone who had suspicion of Soul, how is that not defending him? Especially when you didn't go that hard at any others with suspicions of other players. You constantly tried to move people on from the Soul wagon, when you yourself could have just moved on from trying to stop that conclusion from happening, yet you didn't, and chose to question every Soul vote/case that came across the table.

I have no fucking idea what you're saying here. You're responsible for your own vote and your own case, not PK or anyone else.
There was only 2 hrs left in the game not enough time to catch up and participate.

And I questioned soul lynch again no one had a good reason for it that's why I was pushing for poson lynch because I actually had reasons. What was actually good reasons for soul lynch going on which I kept questioning? You going back on it to pursue me makes you look scummy.

And I put my vote on pk because he said hes certain only reason I voted on soul if it was wrong then he would be responsible for it.

I pur

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was only 2 hrs left in the game not enough time to catch up and participate.

And I questioned soul lynch again no one had a good reason for it that's why I was pushing for poson lynch because I actually had reasons. What was actually good reasons for soul lynch going on which I kept questioning? You going back on it to pursue me makes you look scummy.

And I put my vote on pk because he said hes certain only reason I voted on soul if it was wrong then he would be responsible for it.

I pur
What? You entered the game a full day before EOD. In my time zone, your first post was at 11:05 am on Thursday and Houtarou locked the votes at 10:57 am on Friday. So please try again and tell me why you felt the need to vote for Poison your very first post of the game.

What? There were numerous cases and good reasons against Soul. Even I wrote two paragraphs on why I thought Soul was scum, but you chose to ignore every point against Soul and continued to double down on Soul not being the right lynch. I mean, considering he had seven votes on him last phase and he flipped scum, there must have been SOME good reasons for voting him, yeah?

Why trust PK over the other six people that voted for Soul? It's an easy way to excuse yourself from any of the work or blame of voting Soul.

Reactions: -PK-

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? You entered the game a full day before EOD. In my time zone, your first post was at 11:05 am on Thursday and Houtarou locked the votes at 10:57 am on Friday. So please try again and tell me why you felt the need to vote for Poison your very first post of the game.

What? There were numerous cases and good reasons against Soul. Even I wrote two paragraphs on why I thought Soul was scum, but you chose to ignore every point against Soul and continued to double down on Soul not being the right lynch. I mean, considering he had seven votes on him last phase and he flipped scum, there must have been SOME good reasons for voting him, yeah?

Why trust PK over the other six people that voted for Soul? It's an easy way to excuse yourself from any of the work or blame of voting Soul.
I had other things to do didnt have time dedicated strictly catching up when i started participate in phase there was 2 hrs left and that's documented.

I got in conversation with tiger and Michelle on there case for soul wasnt one. Pk had a case wasnt that strong and just wanted me to believe him. I have to go back to see if you gave a case for soul. Just because people bandwagoned doesnt mean there was reason people literally bandwagoned all the lynchs so far.

But if I was mafia would I defend soul especially when he was the popular lynch or quietly join in and get townie points.

I trusted pk because he said he was certain not going to randomly follow a lynch because its popular. Why would I need to excuse myself if I knew soul was scum.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you think of tsq/poison/ansa

an other reads?
I ISO'd TSQ and I just don't seem him being scum this game. Based on Poison's suspicions of me, I think she's probably town. Ansa I have no idea.

I'm focused on this Sage lynch right now, but I think that there are definitely scum among those that have chosen to be more silent, AKA Alice, Ryu, and Angelus, with emphasis on the first two. I'll have to ISO Rej at some point as well because something isn't sitting right with him.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Sagebee > Poison Chan
Michelle > Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo > Tigerrr in the woods
Rej > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods > Thestatusquo
XTMF > Sagebee

Votes

Thestatusquo - 3
Tigerrr - 1
Poison Chan - 1
Sagebee - 1

Non-voters

Aether9
-PK-
Ryu Kishi
Alice in noodleland
Poison Chan
Ansatsuken
AngelusSama

vote lynch: poison
Vote lynch Thestatusquo
Vote : Tigerr
Vote lynch @Thestatusquo
@Votelynvh: @Thestatusquo
Vote SageBee

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
search a post where she posted in bold "Beeboat is town".
After this look at the night kill.
Bee was janitored like Naomi. Only scum have the ability to hide the roles of the kill in their benefit. Town needs these infos.
So Bee is villager.

It's asinine to TMI a villager like this when you are scum. Of course this is not a perfect read but my logic says she may be villager while another train of thoughts goes to Ted being scum.
I go with my scum read.

I will search for clues itt tomorow.
I mean if bee is scum and has a passive like getting janitored, it could be possible