Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn.t have time to update myself on her and read all her posts.
I was thinking maybe town that can be culted(though not sure what cult is exactly yet xD sorry) but Rej suggested she could me wolf.

If anything this makes me suss SoulKiller evenmore and see Poison as counterwagon.
I do understand why Poison could be scum though and I feel maybe i could be underestimating her play.
BUT Not sold out on the fact that she should be the top lynch today.
Whys soul summer because your earlier reason was because he went against rej who you view town the case for soul and Michelle arejt strong

While poison pushed scummy bandwagon vote on gomes and hasnt been playing her town self clear wolf

Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok say you have an ability that makes you not engage with anyone, or has some kind of odd/even day variation for that but werent you the one that baited sk and said that you were gonna tunnel him? I mean if thats your restriction why even say that you gonna tunnel him did you not know about your own restriction? Which is more reason this “restriction/roleplay” you
you want me modkilled or should i play the game?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whys soul summer because your earlier reason was because he went against rej who you view town the case for soul and Michelle arejt strong

While poison pushed scummy bandwagon vote on gomes and hasnt been playing her town self clear wolf
Why are you sold on Poison being scum?
Why are you confident of SOul Killer being town?

Sory For sussing you even more but first impression this is mafia helping mafia.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you sold on Poison being scum?
Why are you confident of SOul Killer being town?

Sory For sussing you even more but first impression this is mafia helping mafia.
Did I ever say souls town said the lynch on both are flimsy

Why I think theres strong case against poison one her vote on Gomes an inactive player she bandwagons her lack of productive discussion and scum reading obviously point why most been scum leaning her from the beginning

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards