Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison look.
This game is already filled to the neck with toxic shit by this point.
I don't wanna add more to it with this constant back and forth with you.
You are not my focus for this phase.
I ain't yours.
We'll do this next phase if need be.
Exactly. That's why I'm asking you to stop making wrong points when we got more to get done.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O
Explanations : there is a pretty big fat line in between the can and my actions. You get your own explanations from whatever you want.
Your vote always follow your scum list or PoE. Your voting act must according to that unless you want to defied law of physics of this game, that's go against your PoE. That's Scummy. Yeah try to do that.

Your line for me is in between Against your PoE and follow your PoE. I draw/set it for you.

I think you've lock your scum list for this DP.

Reactions: Poison

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he posts like a role I think is town. And I'm pretty sure he is made to post like someone!? But I don't wanna point out Role names. That would be against us, Role names are important in this game. Hence why I said Mich and Ansa were wrong before.

But if we take Toujo into consideration, I think he is scum.

I'm not defending him, I'm just not dead scum reading him

I don't care how many people scum read or town read a player. It's what I see and what I have to work on with, say it about SK, TSQ, X or anyone else.

About Tigerr I find her posts scummy. Her intentions did not sit well with me. Her imitations and he also tried to get a player modkilled by pointing out a certain thing. Would a town ever do that? Her reads, tell me why those reads and those posts cannot be made by scums? She is capable of being an amazing scum. I think you got that from the last game didn't you? Even if we don't consider that. Her posts seems vague and fabricated at times. Her EoDs are bad definitely no towny progression.

Tell me why I should not scum read him?
tbh your reasons seem forced and I smell agenda

ted is my strongest scum read and tigerrr is my strongest town read

is your role a role that have to disagree with vocal players and go against majority?
if yes then ted seemingly rand the same role as you?
gosh don't answer this, this is just to point out something that gives me the heebie jeebies
Sorry, it seems I made little error with last night's actions and Imperfection was targeted by a kill as well and there was only one fail kill.

2. @Poison chan
3. @Imperfection
4. @-PK-
5. @SoulKiller
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @Thestatusquo
10. @Michelle
12. @beeboat
13. @Alice in Noodleland
15. @Ryu Kishi
16. @AngelusSama
17. @Rej
18. @XTMF
19. @Sagebee
21. @Tigerrr in the woods
22. @Aether9
This makes X very scummy, and I can't go into depths with it.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's your call
tbh X progress had to be reset and I now think that he is scum, I don't need to explain myself here, since my change of thoughts came with the recent host announcement
the fact that Imp got night killed

but I don't know what to do, should we let X slip and let this Mich/SK thing unresolved?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Michelle > Thestatusquo > Soulkiller
Rej > Soulkiller
Soulkiller > XTMF > Michelle
Thestatusquo > XTMF > Tigerrr in the woods
-PK- > Soulkiller
Aether9 > Thestatusquo > Michelle
Ryu Kishi > Sagebee
Sagebee > Poison Chan
Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller
AngelusSama > Michelle > XMTF
XTMF > SoulKiller > Sagebee
Ansatsuken > Poison Chan
Poison Chan > XTMF
Alice in Noodleland > Soulkiller

Votes

Soulkiller - 5
Michelle - 2
Poison Chan - 2
Sagebee - 2
Tigerrr in the woods -1
XTMF

Non-Voters

Beeboat

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh X progress had to be reset and I now think that he is scum, I don't need to explain myself here, since my change of thoughts came with the recent host announcement
the fact that Imp got night killed

but I don't know what to do, should we let X slip and let this Mich/SK thing unresolved?
Let's wait for SK first.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beeboat has less than 40 posts and almost half are in the first 125 posts of the game.

Rej is excited to play this game is the only thing I see so far.
Does that make him town to you or do you have more to your read?
Asking Naomi about her read on Rej idk of he follows the idea
Luk I kept rolling scum and it's really awkward because all those games I didn't bother putting effort to see nuances in your town game.

So I need you to just tell me in your next post if you are town or scum and I am going to assume you wouldn't lie to me.
Joking with Luke about AI. Luke flipped villager, if Beeboat is mafia i like his style But doesn't look like he knows Luke is town.
@TheLukundo HMMM This is pretty sus so far :|
I feel like you're scum and you don't have the heart to lie to me.

This game is so easy lmao.
still jokey
Ahh I am starting to see it now.
This is a good exchange I am now in your pocket.
Too many jokes to be mafia here imo.
At least i think it's harder for mafia to post like this.
Ok so Luk didn't say he was town when I asked.
As a result that means he is scum who didn't have the heart to say he was town because lying is pretty toxic.

BUT he later came in and said he was "obvious town" combined with ad hominem which if you didn't realize is something scum has never done in the history of mafia. This means my original read was incorrect and he is in fact obvious town.
Looks like he really wanted to sort Luke here.
I have zero clue if bee is joking here but I’m town. Glgl
Not sure how you could possibly read this as a joke.
I'll hope you know "forum mafia" is far more then a game, whether or not I get correct reads is a matter of life or death to me.
Beeboat claims himself a serious player.
Hmm this is an acceptable take, we aren't all mafia legends. I can see why you would want more information before locking in a read this early.

That is in fact a townie trait to have self doubt about something so incredibly town!!!

I would never!!!!

I wouldn't lie about my irl situation in a mafia game because I don't ever want it to be "debatable" if I am telling the truth about something that is on my mind. I was genuinely sick and my play was hurt as a result.
Intetesting take here, Bee would not lie.

@beeboat are you villager?
I am doing great now fortunately!!!
This is near peak Beeboat, until the mash starts on monday then you get like 50% Beeboat.
i think Bee put a 0 too much, he gave us 5% smh
@Naomi_Rose Please expand on your read for me if it was a real read!!! Thank you!!
asking for details for Naomi read on Rej
I will try and only allow the creation of 3 very annoying to read 1v1s!
i don't get this tbj
This is knowledge I have established over my many years of playing mafia. I can in fact confirm scum have never used ad hominem in the history of mafia across all sites.

I am gimmick posting right now and all tells I say should be used at your own risk.
Another role player tbh
Here we go now the real game begins.
:facts:
Last post and takes a long break returns in -500 posts

tl;dr Bee is roleplaying, is joking and gives a TR on Luke with a logic and is questioning Naomi's TR on Rej.
For first 125 posts this is something.
He drops severily in activity, and Poison says now he is villager.
Part 2 will follow later.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am like 99% deadset sure that ted and X are mafia together now, and SK and Mich should rest

In retroperspective the wagonomics are helping us more than if we had just smacked on X from the beginning while we let bus attempts slip. And also lock Angelus town for now, I will keep the key deep in my panties.

Reactions: Poison and Michelle