Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No shit sherlock.

But rej is not pushing for X here, if he truly believes that X had investigation ability then it has to be a mafia because I don't see the game having multiple cops. If he does not think X is mafia then he better start explaining himself about how the hell he thinks there is multiple townie roles and why the hell would he think that?
Here I meant multiple townie investigation roles*

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my point is, if X is a mafia cop, then he is not our priority this DP, that is what I wanna say
Mafia's not a priority? Lol

In a world where he's scum, you do realise that I have no motivation to switch from SK train to Toujo if tomorrow I'm gonna participate in the theory that he's scum.

The outcome is getting a scum killed anyway, why would I force myself into an unfavourable position when I can look good by staying on SK (in your world view)

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I literally deflect from X, he gets to late game and he won't even be suspected

If you think X is scum then I'm pretty much locked villager 9999999% of the time.

Jesus Christ

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's where I stand.

X has investigative powers most likely.
Now he can either be town sided or scum sided.
I believe in the latter.
Even if he is scum from my experience his role is not the priority.

Also if there was something I learned frim Alice's game. SK is good with his posts and plays good mindgames.
He will weasel his way out of a lynch.
The more you argue with him the more you will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Yea I ain't buying it this time.

Reactions: Poison and Michelle

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I literally deflect from X, he gets to late game and he won't even be suspected

If you think X is scum then I'm pretty much locked villager 9999999% of the time.

Jesus Christ
then lynch scum this DP with me
stop calling wrong lynches
I don't want mafia to bus X this DP because it benefits mafia

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia's not a priority? Lol

In a world where he's scum, you do realise that I have no motivation to switch from SK train to Toujo if tomorrow I'm gonna participate in the theory that he's scum.

The outcome is getting a scum killed anyway, why would I force myself into an unfavourable position when I can look good by staying on SK (in your world view)
From the 2 kill attempts at least one is from mafia. If the other is a scum vig we have to eliminate active mafia roles with killing power or a possible scum roleblocker.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Rej, little one, I guess I have to level down with you. Because you simply don't seem to get it.

Soul...my little boy, listen.

First of, question yourself why X was fixated on Toujo and why Toujo resolved X the way he did.

Then listen to what TOujo said, read Toujo's role carefully.

Then ask yourself what mechanic could be involved that caused X to react the way he did, cuz Toujo obviously didn't harm town with any means, so why was Toujo a destined lynch?
Alright to start off, you are not pushing for X here. You are telling people to go for two other people because? if what you are saying is true and X has investigation abilities then he has to be mafia right? but you are not pushing for him, instead you are going for a mislynch on me, and a potential mislynch on TSQ.

X knew more than us, he knew that Toujo had immunities and that's why he pushed against Toujo.
Yet you are not pushing for him rej boy, which is why your head is not in the game.

This theory currently is more likely and it explains behaviour and reads, whatever theory you follow boyo, it explains not as much as it doesn't help.

And finally don't act like mafia investigative don't exist, or I will make sure that you get policy lynched and you will lose my respect as mafia host/coach.
Not sure what gave you the impression that I act like there is no mafia investigation role. I asked you to explain yourself on why the hell you think there is another investigation TOWNIE (should of been clear on that) roles to not lynch for X this DP. Because you are ignoring the fact that X is very possible mafia cop here and going for a mislynch. From your own perspective you have more information on X and the chances of hitting scum is much more likely than pushing for me because of your incorrect reads.

You are purposely throwing the game for townies and I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU DO THAT. You already done that enough already in the past. Or you are scum who is trying to save your scum mate. It's one or the other and I am not gonna let you **** this up and mislynch again.

As I said, this DP I want to see either Michelle or X lynched ONLY.

X has the most likely chance to be a investigative role and for now it is NAI, but he can be scum and that is very optional.

Dude be rational or be scum, OK?
If X is most likely to have investigative role then it has to be mafia, UNLESS YOU THINK he is a townie investigation role which i think is very unlikely since I don't see this game to have multiple cop roles. I would of entertained that possibility if TSQ role was paranoid cop or something but it was straight up normal cop.

The fact that you want other lynches beside X in this DP is fucking scummy as **** or you are just being rej and throwing the game for townies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you proove your towniness SK?
What makes you villager?
You are scum, there ya go.

What makes you prove you are a villager? I made a case against you and pointed out all your scumminess and the move you pulled seconds before the DP ended last DP sky rocketed it to oblivion. So tell me Michelle, what makes you a villager? how can you possibly prove your towniness?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Michelle > Thestatusquo
Rej > Soulkiller