Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As yoi can see bellow I have a lot of people in town lean. Am bad at scum hunting? Guess so

Mafia team YW

2. Poison chan -seemed townie to me but don.t know where she.s gone now. I don.t like the dissapearance.

3. Imperfection- slight town lean

4. -PK- gonna wait for his posts

5. SoulKiller- never saw him play as town, if this is his town play then it.s the same as his scum play. I cannot tell.

6. Toujo -has provided us with a read list. Some slight Town points

8. Ansatsuken - haven.t seem much of him recently-null

9. Thestatusquo -slight town lean but leaving room for possibilities here

10. Michelle - null . Some posts make me lean her town but then some of that reasoning makes me wonder on top of her passiviness.

12. beeboat - can.t really say much seems alright at first impression.

13. Alice in Noodleland- i would expect more reads from Alice by now

15. Ryu Kishi null to slight town rn

16. AngelusSama - not sure seem ok slight town lean

17. Tigerrr in the woods - me

18. XTMF - i need to go over the x vs toujo again

19.Sagebee ....who cares, sorry

21. Rej - dropping from town lean day by day. He is so townie that he makes me ponder if he really is townie.

22. Aether9 town lean
whats it look like now?

X I don't get this:

This seems like role claiming to me, I don't know what to make of it.
I see no point in this post tbh, its the host’s issue to take care of these things.

It's not a touchy subject.

You can be excused in my eyes coz you have given more input. Poison however cannot at this point..

Also another one of my scum reads TSQ.

Something about his posts doesn't sit well with me. Call it a gut feeling.

Since I have nothing concrete on him atm, I won't pursue him this phase but if anyone else has things to add on him then do quote me.
what do you think of tsq now?

Wrapping up..

My vote will either land on Poison, X or SK this phase.
I can understand poison, but what about X and Soul?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats it look like now?

I see no point in this post tbh, its the host’s issue to take care of these things.

what do you think of tsq now?

I can understand poison, but what about X and Soul?
Catch up to this phase and you will know my stance on all the 3 you have asked my opinion for.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said X is scum lean.

You made a case and in this post addressed how it's very likely that he is a mafia cop and YOU ARE STILL NOT VOTING HIM. But what's more funny is the quote down below.

How the hell is lynching a scum will HELP MAFIA OR BENEFIT MAFIA????

Rej..... You are contradicting yourself here... we need to fucking lynch mafia.
I am not contradicting myself, when I think that you and ted are hot mafia candidates

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If SK turns to be scum.
One of Toujo or X needs to be looked at it.
I am leaning more towards X being the scum buddy.

If I am right, cool.
If not, I will look elsewhere. Poison or TSQ
why is X the scum buddy?

Ryu is probably the untowniest town to ever town.
how does that even work?

I'm only on the pg 40s still catching up

This will be my lynch till I catch up

vote lynch: @Poison chan

The reason being in most familiar with her playing style than those I listed shes usually making more constructive reads in game spend more time defending and fluff posting than actual scum hunting seems also it isnt me that gets bad vibes with poison game this round.
hopefully you caught up, whats your read on others.

OKAY, I just had an argument with the host, i had an argument with my parents, I had an argument with my best friend. Now whoever wants to get in the line just say it out loud.

first, it's so frustrating to defend myself all game long, because Ansa, the town, Luk the modkilled guy who made us kill another town, Pk who didn't read all my posts, kept shading me all D1 and I was the top wagon on D1 and was probably going to get lynched. I asked people to ISO me but no one did and they still kept asking me for my reads which I provided but they are all blind to read it. cool. you kept shading me, and when I asked for reasons, your reasons were thinner than my hair!

Beeboat is town.

Ansa is town.

There can be a cult in this game.

The write up is misleading and does not say the right stuff about roles and alignment.

There can be a cult in this game.

Ryu is lying under the radar, not liking it.
Mich is here only after getting suspected? wouldn't give her town cred tbh. Sk is scummy. well I saw @Tigerrr in the woods 's post as "fake" poison chan. I hope tigerr you remember the game where Me-Sk had a thing and I subbed out? That thing was real. And I have/had no intentions to play with SK ever again. But I had already promised Oreki and Rej that I would play their games for no matter what, so here am I. I tried not to get heated with SK , cause that thing bothered me to a personal level. I better not comment on it any further.

TSQ is null to Towny. His posting style makes me lean him town because of some assumptions , like the ones I had for luk.

Aether is scummy.

Angelus is less scummy to null for me.

Tiger is scummy for the reason I mentioned in the previous post also she has been scummy both D1 and D2 but sice I couldn't ISO her it's my fault.

the thing is There's one scum in Toujo/Mich/X and I'm leaning more to X. Chocolates have been used for bad reasons.

Pk is scummy to null, actually more null.

Rej and Alice is again null. but idk Alice feels off than null here.

Sagebee just entered and I have no reads on her yet.

I'm making more posts tbh.
I am still waiting for why exactly you think I am scummy.

Am I the only one who noticed that Poison's catch up post added nothing but instead just supported the most popular opinions floating around?
I agree with this.

Whats your reads on others btw.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no you said, he was baiting you, so if you think he is baiting and you are town, wouldnt you be suspicious of him? Because the only scenario I can see where you are not taking the bait is as scum, where you know that he is town.

then again you are totally ignoring any engagement with SK, part of me makes me think you are both scum and this is some sort of distance or roleplay of sort.
We were jumping at each other throat every game when he is scum and i am villager. He knows i can read him.

This is a deja vu. The effort to answer him is useless, he never gives up to offend me and push me. I will answer at anything today, at everything i could not yesterday.

But also, yoi can ask me anything.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how does that even work?
well if you know how he plays, he always a man of less words and a backseat taker, sometimes his observative skills get him to read scum correctly, but most of the time he gets suspected, either as scum or town

that's somehow his scummy nature

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel so bad for your likely wolf rand

Always remember one thing: You and ted cleaved the town apart last DP
not me, I try to cleave everyone away from you and ted so we can reset

and I had the most solid reasons for why Michelle and Toujo are bad lynches but noone ever listens to me

I feel like people here only listen to people that write big wallies

the one who has a bigger wallie has a bigger audience

this is utterly bullshit and I don't want this behaviour to exist in mafia

also if I am scum, again what agenda should I push?

first: If there is a serial killer, he will turn against mafia anyway
secondly: if there is a vig, he will turn against mafia anyway

so ergo, a mislynch won't kill us and we will always have X as alternative lynch
you are just salty that I consider you being X's buddy and and you are salty because I suspect you to have an agenda of powertowning by either mislynching a weak spot or the obvious scum cop

considering there is 4 mafia I have here my suspects:

-X
-Soul
-ted
-bee
-poison chan

3 out of these 5 are most likely to be mafia

consider this my PoE
No one is salty here, I made my point clear and you just confirmed my suspicious. No, you never made solid reasons on why Michelle is townie here, she is passive as **** and sneaky and is wolf.

Don't talk to me about bullshit behavior rej, you already done enough in the past that you made me literally wanna grab my brain and put aside for couple of days because you threw the game multiple times for townies.

@firstBold, the agenda would be you are trying to save your scum buddy for going to a mislynch me. THAT will harm townie soo much.

@secondBold don't you see how scummy that is? You are literally saying "I am okay with having another mislynch", WE CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER MISLYNCH.

If you are townie and you still go for your nonsense townie throw then I will have a serious talk with you after this game.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TSQ you are giving me headach man, when I logged in Luk was mod killed but I was questioning the wagon that build on TAC super fast before LUK got modkilled. People were opportunistic and jumped into it's wagon almost immediately without questioning it for an easy mislynch. No one is slipping here, your interpretation about the whole situation is wrong.

Don't put me in the same category as you, it depends entirely on the situation, but because I know scum are very trigger happy for a mislynch. You even questioned Michelle yourself and now you act like everything is fine when we have the same thinking that something very opportunistic happened. But now you reading me scum because I actually put my effort for trying to find other scum on that wagon instead of just saying "ho ho, TAC is scum! vote him!" no I will use my time to find the other scum and that's what i was doing. What's the point wasting my time on TAC when he was mostly confirmed scum due to luk mod kill? people who did nothing but defend such thing and not even bother to search for scum are hella scummy and they are the ones who have TMI information because they know TAC is townie!
I get your reasoning here, but wasnt it kinda obvious that luk caught something there, and I see no reason for scum to take such risk.

Town : Rej, Michelle, Ryu, Imp

On a macro level I lean Poison as well but I got kneejerked by her interpretation of my alignment based on “posting style” rather than my takes
tbh you were going after all of them iirc, what made you change your opinion.

1. TheLukundo - [Thestatusquo] - Mod Killed D2 - mod killed sigh.
3. Imperfection - Less activity, didn't get into any proper argument with anyone.
4. -PK- - well, he is kinda null to scummy but mostly null, seems genuine at times and at times i dont understand what is it that he wants to achieve at times null tbh.
5. SoulKiller - scummy entrances, wallies like his scum games, it's every game where he and mich gotta have an argument. and even though I try to add the fact he is alive and hence why he is scum, I think that speculation is dying from my side. cause that can very well be a trap. i generally go HARD AGAINST him, but not this game, cause I'm not at all certain about him like the other games. not yet, also since I didn't interact with him much can be a reason.
6. Toujo/18. XTMF/10. Michelle - One scum in this.I might actually place my vote here if in confusion, but wouldn't waste my vote if there's no point of them getting lynched.
7. Elmage G Ace - [TheLukundo] - Killed N2
- The elmage kill was a great kill tbh, and I expect one of the old AB members is for surein the scum team. they didn't even let elmage play!!!!!!!!!!
8. Ansatsuken - Town but idk he is to focused on two players thw whole game kinda shakes me up on him.
9. Thestatusquo - - I think is null to townish for his posting style, and kinda makes me lean town to him, more or less for the same reason as I town read Luk.
11. Gomes - [Ryu Kishi] - Lynched D1
12. beeboat - town. i noticed something in the thread and he is nothing but town.

13. Alice in Noodleland - null as ever. but idk something is more than null about her this game.
14. Naomi_Rose - [Janitored] - Killed N1
15. Ryu Kishi - lying under the radar, scummy.
16. AngelusSama - he was scummy to me at first, but that's kinda dying out, so kinda scumy to null.
17. Tigerrr in the woods - can possibly a scum. some of the posts seems fabricated, tried to imitate another player, i don't see no town doing that for any reasons. their arguments are rather weak be it against anyone, their defenses are equally weak. Wouldn't mind lynching her.
19. Jjcb/@Sagebee - Just came in , no reads.
20. QueenEmilia/@TheAncientCenturion - [Alice in Noodleland] - Lynched D2
21. Rej - rej is rej but my heart want to town read him, but idkkkkk
22. Aether9 - SCUMMY. I didn't get one reason as to why town read hima nd not scum read him. low posters aren't necessarily scummy tbh and none of the posts triggered me specifically but it's more like as a whole, he comes scummy, didn't see him doing anything in particular to help the game at all.
so basically everyone that are not dead or confirmed are mafia.....

You must be registered for see images

Bro you’re a wolf and are not even getting my point correctly

It’s the mentality behind a post, you don’t literally have to use the words “TAC is townie”, you going “hold on there’s something suspicious going on is it not? Like way too many people piled up on TAC” despite you thinking he was redchecked speaks enough.

If you think he was redchecked then why wouldn’t scum think he’s donezo and voted accordingly?

Your piling on argument was expressing confusion that shouldn’t have existed unless you had the alignments of people in the game.
Vote : Tigerr in the woods

Sayonara
Has Toujo done anything today besides talking to X?
Announcement from Anonymous

"Guys!!! You are making a big mistake by lynching SoulKiller! Can't elaborate further without being modkilled by the mod."​

Anyone interested in getting ratchet?

At best we get a 3p siding with scum win at worst we get rid of a 3p that may mess us up
tbh something is wrong here, I dont get how you go after SK all day only to vote ratchet in the end. But thats not all I dont like the timing of your vote, almost feels like the announcement came from you, and you’ve been distancing with sk the whole day.

Lynch: TSQ

I have a mostly neutral stance towards Michelle, I think she is a weaker player in this game, but I also think that playing all cards on her is not a rational move, especially if the lynch is committed this hard.
so the previous post I quoted, felt like you were town reading michelle, but here you are saying your reads on her is null. Now explain this to me, earlier you said, the lynch on her was setup, how did you came to that conclusion if your read on her was null, or was there something in between the time that changed your mind?
if i am alive next DP i will explain you all you need to know.
I hope you are going to explain now.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We were jumping at each other throat every game when he is scum and i am villager. He knows i can read him.

This is a deja vu. The effort to answer him is useless, he never gives up to offend me and push me. I will answer at anything today, at everything i could not yesterday.

But also, yoi can ask me anything.
What a lazy way to paint it lmao. I love how now my cases is considered being offensive. I am sorry michelle that you are super passive and scummy when you rand wolf.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ted and SK are scum together, that is my thesis

SK was wagonized and ted saved him by trying to wagonize Toujo

someone beat me to this

if we lose then because:

1. town didnt vote TSQ with me D1

2. town didnt vote SK with me D3
alright I agree here

The thing about eod3 bugs me is that how both sk and michelle wagon dissolved like that, and I cannot help but feel like scum has something to do with that. So far michelle has been more sus than SK. The only issue I have with SK is related to TSQ, that is if TSQ is scum.

Reactions: Rej

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh something is wrong here, I dont get how you go after SK all day only to vote ratchet in the end. But thats not all I dont like the timing of your vote, almost feels like the announcement came from you, and you’ve been distancing with sk the whole day.

Lynch: TSQ
ngl if I did that then I'd be a beast

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you mean ran out of gas? what more else I have to say when I stated it all already? her response and vote for me is lazy, passive, and is scummy as hell. I am surprised you cannot see that.
Everyone, note that SK finished his case amd he is still pleased with it after so much happened.
I will answer it asap, it's a wallie for 10 mobile sceens.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Michelle > Thestatusquo > Soulkiller
Rej > Soulkiller
Soulkiller > XTMF
Thestatusquo > XTMF
-PK- > Soulkiller
Aether9 > Thestatusquo

Votes

Soulkiller - 3
XTMF - 2
Thestatusquo - 1

Non-Voters

XTMF
Beeboat
AngelusSama
Tigerrr
Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Imperfection
Alice in Noodleland
Ryu Kishi
Sagebee

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my town reads now
X, because i dont think he would play like this as scum and as town, which can be possible due to his role or ability or whatever he is coming from. X could be indie though.

tiger, I am giving the benefit of doubt due to different play and more direct and engaging.

PK, is my strongest town read as of the moment, I can agree with most of his reasoning until now.

Reactions: Poison