Legendary
Kin
2,433๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Michelle I am gonna come after you next DP, I am not gonna rest until I see your flip. You are scum 101 and I will rest at nothing until you get lynched. If i was 99% confident in my read on you now it's 200% due to that SCUMMY unvote seconds before EoD. You are freaking done and when after I flip eventually YOU gonna be next. I guarantee it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You get used to it. Speaking from experience.
You stay salty for 2 days and then move on.
Yeah, I know. I've dealt with it before. I've had cases of being mislynched after almost single-handedly leading lynches on scum all game long, with a cop innocent on me etc etc. It's not the worst case. I don't have much faith in the town for this game though, not unless something severely drastic changes.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,026๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,787๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's not so much the individual level of play, I feel like a lot of players have played a very apathetic game thus far. I don't know if it's burnout or whatever. It's frsutrating, because I'm particularly proud of my record of avoiding being mislynched, but there is nothing I can do at this point. I'm just letting emotion rule at the moment, in time I'll think about it with more clarity. I quite enjoy this community for the most part,it's just annoying to get lynched after X played like he has.
we have roles in this game.
Read Luke's role and imagine he is never rude towards a person no matter how many swears he uses. it was the role who made him aggresive

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Your post not that many. Only 5 pages. You started posting game worthy posts in the middle of D2 before you dipped again. But in D3 you're stepping up your gear. And it didn't happening gradually but it skyrocketed in an instant. What I mean is your posting. When I said "agenda" it doesn't mean your visible goal but your invisible goal. You were posting your wallies like that is possibly because you're trying to achieve some kind of goal. I don't know what is it but certainly it not good.
When I eventually get lynched or die. Lynch Michelle.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
512๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF > Soulkiller > Imperfection > Soulkiller
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo > ...
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller > Thestatusquo > Imperfection > ...
Alice in Noodleland
> Soulkiller > Imperfection > ...

Sagebee > Poison Chan
-PK - > Poison Chan
Ansatsuken > Soulkiller
Poison chan > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo
Imperfection > Toujo

Votes

Toujo - 4
Soulkiller - 3
Michelle - 2
Poison Chan - 2
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1

Non-Voters

Ryu Kishi

Vote: XTMF
Vote : Toujo
VoteLynch: Michelle
Vote lynch Tigerrr in the woods
vote: XTMF
vote: @Michelle
Vote : Tiger in the
Vote: Alice
Vote: Beeboat
vote lynch SoulKiller @Houtarou
@VoteLynch: @Poison chan
@VoteLynch: SoulKiller
Votelynch: SoulKiller
Vote : SoulKiller
vote lynch: @Poison chan
Vote lynch - Poison Chan.
Vote: SoulKiller
@VoteLynch: TSQ
Vote Lynch : Tigerr in the woods.
Vote : Tigerr in the woods
Vote : Toujo
Vote: Toujo
Vote Lynch: Toujo!
VOTELYNCH: @Imperfection
Vote lynch Toujo
Votelynch : Imperfections
Vote: Imperfection

@Toujo Will get lynched

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we have roles in this game.
Read Luke's role and imagine he is never rude towards a person no matter how many swears he uses. it was the role who made him aggresive
Oh I get that. For sure. when I say apathy, I don't mean you specifically or whatever. I mean as a whole. The town has felt very fragmented, like they've got their reads and they're not really trying to change their outlook on the game. It's day 3 and we've had no scum flip. Honestly I'll be surprised if Day 4 isn't close to LyLo. I mean, these games always pop up, it's not the end of the world. I just want the rest of town to really try and up their engagements here a bit because otherwise this will be a very very easy scum win.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,026๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,787๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Michelle I am gonna come after you next DP, I am not gonna rest until I see your flip. You are scum 101 and I will rest at nothing until you get lynched. If i was 99% confident in my read on you now it's 200% due to that SCUMMY unvote seconds before EoD. You are freaking done and when after I flip eventually YOU gonna be next. I guarantee it.
Can you stop with this? I almost memorized your oppinion. I had enough.
If you are villager, you are just wrong.
Why did i kept silence, do you have any idea? You, if lynched, did this to you yourself by behaviour.