Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has Toujo done anything today besides talking to X?
I've interacted with, off the top of my head-
Michelle - but this is mosty NAI stuff
Tigerr
X
Soul

I've also made attempts to update my thought progressions. But given I have X fake claiming an investigation on me, I think my hands are kinda tied here.
I hate how both Ratchet and X are ignoring what is going on and still at each other throat, jesus man LMAO.
What would you rather me do? From my perspective, X is a confirmed liar. If it comes to it, I'll vote between you and Michelle though.
Anyone interested in getting ratchet?

At best we get a 3p siding with scum win at worst we get rid of a 3p that may mess us up
I need time to reeval this shit but Toujo is confirmed 3p with an unknown wincon

I’ve have that over any “heat of the moment” vote
I'm Town. Not Third-Party. Like I don't know why you've suddenly decided I'm not scum, I'm indie. Like, why are you even indie hunting at this stage? What the hell?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why is Ansa being like this tbh?wait am i reading him wrong? the whole game he was on me and slightly on Tiger. no one else?????? at least not like pushing or questioning much.! wait that's terribble. tbh. I read him town for way too long and didn't think it through much.

I have too many scattared read tbh, let me get a rainbow or try to connect lines.
Are dreaming or something here?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote: Toujo

I'll follow TSQ here. I don't think SK is scum and although I feel Michelle is off I agree with PK that there might be something about roles keeping her from defending herself.

At the least this will end the constant war between Toujo and X

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've interacted with, off the top of my head-
Michelle - but this is mosty NAI stuff
Tigerr
X
Soul

I've also made attempts to update my thought progressions. But given I have X fake claiming an investigation on me, I think my hands are kinda tied here.
What would you rather me do? From my perspective, X is a confirmed liar. If it comes to it, I'll vote between you and Michelle though.

I'm Town. Not Third-Party. Like I don't know why you've suddenly decided I'm not scum, I'm indie. Like, why are you even indie hunting at this stage? What the hell?
20 min left either you eventually get me killed and follow with Michelle after I flip or lynch Michelle.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is Tigerr villager?
I feel she has the chance to be villager, nothing else, believe me I will dissect her and I believe I can do it, just not this DP.
She is one of those scummy in nature and slight paranoid playstyle that can gather town points over the course.

Tho I agree I dont like her vote on TSQ, but tbh that is the only thing I start to dislike for now...

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel she has the chance to be villager, nothing else, believe me I will dissect her and I believe I can do it, just not this DP.
She is one of those scummy in nature and slight paranoid playstyle that can gather town points over the course.

Tho I agree I dont like her vote on TSQ, but tbh that is the only thing I start to dislike for now...
Rej who is your vote?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not indie hunting I made analysis based on the two night kill attempts and X pushing you ever since N1

it'd be a hella coincidence for the vig to be someone else and shot two healed / immune targets both times

the theory of X shooting you is much more likely with a flipped cop

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller > Thestatusquo
Alice in Noodleland
> Soulkiller > ...

Sagebee > Poison Chan
-PK - > Poison Chan
Ansatsuken > Soulkiller
Poison chan > Tigerrr in the woods
Imperfection > Toujo

Votes

Soulkiller - 2
Michelle - 2
Toujo - 3
Thestatusquo - 1
Poison Chan - 2
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1
Tigerrr in the woods - 2

Non-Voters

Ansatsuken
-PK-
Ryu Kishi

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michelle cant provide a read on the person that lynches her.
Michelle is role restricted, she is the opposing of a OMGUS player, her role is town. Tinfoil end///
ok this is strange don't have time to double check but i believe u say it right in the read part.

20 minutes left till Day Phase ends for anyone still wondering.
lost here
I thought you accused me of wagonizing you, the quoting came off weird.
I noticed when I went over it, I didn't mean it like that sorry- heat of the moment

• Love
Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i see.. i thought you have something solid :/

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're blatantly lying about being town, town roles don't just have 2 bulletproof vests and are basically immune to 2 night kill attempts.

X didn't discredit my analysis so I'm assuming I'm on the right track?

@XTMF can you hint at this in some type of way

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're town and you've done nothing but defending yourself against a red check

fypov X should be locked scum lmfao
So I'm voting for him? Like, are you fucking dumb or what? Soul-chan LITERALLY just complained about how I'm focused on X too much here, you agreed, and now you're complaining I'm not focused on him enough? Like, what the hell?

Vote: Toujo

I'll follow TSQ here. I don't think SK is scum and although I feel Michelle is off I agree with PK that there might be something about roles keeping her from defending herself.

At the least this will end the constant war between Toujo and X
^this is a scum vote. Notice he gives himself enough wiggle room for my inevitable flip, by using TSQ as an excuse for his lynch.
It's not indie hunting I made analysis based on the two night kill attempts and X pushing you ever since N1

it'd be a hella coincidence for the vig to be someone else and shot two healed / immune targets both times

the theory of X shooting you is much more likely with a flipped cop
Your theory would require roles that can survive kills to always be scum. Not really true, and even then, it's a huge stretch because X claimed to be 100% certain. Investigator can mean more than Cop you know.