Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm back tbh! I'll be reading now, i forgot what page, maybe starting D2, also I have to reply to PK from last phase, will do that after catching up to everything.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reads List -

Poison-Chan - Lean Town

This one will probably come across as surprising, but having just played on the same scum team as her - Poison is very unconfident in her scum game. In this one, however, she is insisting that she should be town read - this is poor play of course, but it reveals a mindset to me that Poison feels she is playing a game that people have typically read her as town for, and is frustrated it isn't going that way. I'm not fully confident in this read by any means, as she may simply have more time to dedicate to this one which is resulting in the difference in play, but I don't know. I'm probably not voting here any time soon.

Imperfection - Lean Town

A bit of a guess really. Imperfection has kind of just been here in this game for me. That said, mygeneral feeling from his posts are that he's trying to solve the game. Based on last game, I feel like he'd be a lot more cagey than he is here, if he were scum.

-PK- - Lean Town

His arguments have felt genuine enough. To be honest, I haven't paid enough attention to him, so this should probably be null, but I don't see much of any difference between this game and the last one.

SoulKiller - Lean Scum

A gut read, honestly. I don't really propose a lynch here, but Soul's play this game has felt fairly opportunistic. I've yet to see him really get his teeth into something and the few interactions I've had with him so far have not given me a good feeling about him. But I think a lot of players approached Day 1 fairly apathetically, myself included, so this read is subject to change based on his content this DP.

Toujo - N/A

I never saw much reason in giving a read on myself.

Elmage - Lean Scum

When he subbed in last game, Elmage was immediately a threat. Even though I felt I got him onside then, I was constantly wary, as he was clearly hunting out scum and had the capacity to do so. There is a reason he was killed fairly early on. This game? He's not really done any of that. Someone mentioned he tends to get going more in Day 2, so we'll see.
Ansatsuken - Lean Scum

This is a difficult read, because I have almost enough reason to read him as Town. For example - his above case on Soul. I doubt they're scum together, to be honest. But I don't know, I guess I expected him to pay more attention to my slot this game? It seems like he's been fairly content to just let me do whatever I please. Which gives me the impression he doesn't want to get into it with me this game. But you know, now I've typed this out, it could simply be nothing about my play has set him off yet. i think I'm moving him into Null/Lean Town. I really am flipping both ways on him right now. Please try to engage me more Ansa <3.

TSQ - Null

I don't know how to read this guy. He feels like Luk 2.0. Town, I guess? Meh. I don't even know what to look for.

Michelle - Null

Mich's play thus far has been pretty disappointing. That said, she's also playing in NF's favourites, which after a 48 hour Day 1 had over 4,300 posts made in the thread. I can understand it being time consuming. Would like to see less bystanding from her this DP.

beeboat - Lean Town

A bit of a guess, beeboat is a good player who can replicate his play as either alignment. I feel like one post stands out - where beeboat points out how he believes X is telling the truth regarding his circumstances. That tells me beeboat is genuinely processing the posts made, so he gets a lean town for now.

Alice - Lean Town

Gut read. I don't have much to say about Alice's play. I struggle with reading players like her, but I don't want to just keep her in Null all game either.

Ryu - Lean Scum

Has this guy done anything of note this game? Honestly, if there are vig targets, he should be one of them. Last game he was a lot more active and persistent.

Angelus - Null

Feels a bit cheap giving him Null, especially as he has a lot of content from him, but a lot of it just doesn't ping me one way or the other. I'm going to need to engage with this guy at some point. Gun to head - town?

Rej - Lean Town

Rej has been very proactive this game. I don't see this as, what was the term, powerwolfing? That being said, all those town reads, and Naomi was the kill? Might not be as weird as one thinks, really. I am wary he's getting an easy pass through this game, though.

XTMF - Lean Scum

Honestly, it's more I'm hoping he's scum. Because if he's town, I'm going to need some sort of explanation for his play this game. I'm backing off of him a bit as I want to see what he's going to do outside of my pressure, but I really hope he tries to level with me here. He's obviously not the lynch today, but definitely worth revisiting Day 3 if his content doesn't improve.

JJCB - Null

Like Mich, he's also in Favourites. He's also very active there. I'm disappointed in Juan thus far. He's done almost nothing all game. I know he can do better. Please be more active, otherwise it's only going to get harder and harder to engage yourself.

Queen Emila/The Ancient Centurion - Scum

Not much point going too deep here. Short of sanity affecting results, this should be a scum flip. I didn't love how he buddied my vote last DP, and I can't fully reconcile that as him looking to bus a scum mate either, which is throwing my X read off. As for Emilia herself, she made one post, and the only thing of note I had for her was that, out of everything in the thread, she saw fit to comment on a signature containing cake, and nothing else whatsoever. It felt like a very cagey, inhibited mindset, so I'm not entirely surprised to see this slot as red.

Tigerrr - Town

Probably my strongest town read. She's way more aggressive than last game. If she's changed her scum game this quickly then fair play. I'm being careful not to sell Tigerr short though, as I think she is capable of improving very quickly. Still, not lynching here any time soon.

Aether - Null

I don't think he's put much effort into this game so far. Gun to head - scum.

I can't put together a scum team from these. If we assume the Emilia/Centurion slot is flipping scum, I'd probably move X to Null, and check whatever interactions Centurion had. I think I'd move Ryu to Null/Town too, due to Emilia's one post being directed there of all places.
  • You didn't see anything that felt off when reading Poison posts' content? Especially the posts where she presenting her scum read.
  • I thought you gonna give Rej strong town read but I'm wrong.
  • Why I had a feeling that Tigerrr could be the other kind of wolf. Not Mafia. Tbh I never seen Tigerrr being this aggressive and hostile before as Town. No reason for her to change her town behavior all of sudden.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I have uhh more or less read the stuff, and @Ansatsuken you are fixed on me, and most of your reasons against me which can be a little okay are after you getting fixed on me, so I don't think that you are at all doing a great job here. generally I get a clear town vibe from you but the way you are looking at me, and yeah 80% of your concentration is on me. I'm getting unsure cause Town ansa always looks at the bigger picture. I'm gonna iso people and answer them

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I have uhh more or less read the stuff, and @Ansatsuken you are fixed on me, and most of your reasons against me which can be a little okay are after you getting fixed on me, so I don't think that you are at all doing a great job here. generally I get a clear town vibe from you but the way you are looking at me, and yeah 80% of your concentration is on me. I'm getting unsure cause Town ansa always looks at the bigger picture. I'm gonna iso people and answer them
In the previous game I put my focus mostly on Toujo, second one is Aether. That's not going to be difference here.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol SK

1) no it doesn’t explain the behaviour

2) your TAC interpretation is just wrong. Of course mafia are bussing there because there’s a red check on them lmfao. That doesn’t make TAC town.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@TheAncientCenturion [Alice in Noodleland] has been lynched
You are Alice!
You must be registered for see images

[Passive - Guilty] - Despite being a town, Alice shows up as [Guilty] on alignment checks. due to her scummy gameplay as a town.

[Active - Supportive] - As she’s being supportive of her friends, she increases the defenses of the target. During the night, Alice may choose a player and boost their defenses. As a result, she will protect them from a regular kill.

[Active - Otto] - Alice can have her beloved dog track a player, and she will learn who targeted them that night. [3-shots]

[Active - Cheer up] -
Alice likes to encourage others. She can't refuse someone if they asked for help. Considering this, Alice may target a player in any cycle and allow them to use their abilities twice the following night. [2-shots]

[Active - No fighting....] -
Alice hates needless violence. As a result, she may choose two players and attempt to hold them back from each other. If both players are innocent players, their votes will not count against each other during that day and any negative abilities they use on each other, during that cycle, will fail. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
@TheLukundo [Thestatusquo] Mod kill
You are Tedxtr/Thestatusquo!

[Passive - Psychological warfare] - Ted acts in a threatening manner to intimidate and disturb those around him into getting what he wants. He must always reply to people quoting and tagging him in a very aggressive manner, or he'll be mod-blocked the following night.

[Passive - The Fool] - A tactic only possible due to his reputation as an unpredictable, dangerous player. If he's successfully killed, the write-up will show a failed kill and his death will be delayed for a full cycle. However, he'd be indeed dead and may not post, vote, nor use any action.

[Active - Keen Perspective] - Whether it's as a 'detective' or whatever, Ted has shown proficiency to able read people correctly even with insufficient data. As a result, each night, you may target a player and discern their alignment. You will receive results in the form of [Innocent] or [Guilty].

[Active - Listen to me] - Every odd day, Ted may post a message to the thread through the host. It will be posted alongside the lynch write-up.

[Active - Adamant] - Ted refuses to be persuaded or change his mind when he believes in something. Ted may force a player to vote target of his choice. If they refused, they'll be role-blocked for a cycle. It'll not work during Mylo/Lylo. [1-shot]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Town
Night 2 starts.
You have 24+ hours to submit your actions (if any).

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace [TheLukundo] has been killed
You are TheLukund!

[Passive - I don't know what I am doing] - Indeed. Luku is disallowed from making sense in the game thread or he'll be mod-blocked the following night.

[Passive - Must Lynch] - At times, Luku is too eager to lynch someone that he just doesn't care. As a result, he doesn't have any voting power unless voting for the lead wagon.

[Active - I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!!!] - At Night, you may target a player. You'll receive a list of all the players that visited your target that phase. [3-shots]

[Active - Brainshocker] -
The things he does may shock some of them but it's totally sane to him as a result he may target someone and causes their action (if any) to be redirected onto himself. [2-shots]

[Active - CAPSLOCK] -
TheLukundo pump himself by talking in capital letters and encourage others to do the same. As a result, during the Night Phase he may target a player for the worse or for better, he's gonna make them talking in capital letters for the following day phase. If their target fails, they will be vote silenced for that phase and role-blocked for the following night. [2-shot]

[Conditional Active - I won't forgive you] -
If more than 3 town members during the game have been killed, he will go mad. He may kill a target of his choice. [1-shot]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Town
There was a kill Attempt!!

Day 3 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey everyone long time no talk bit intimidated on the size of this mafia game seeing alot a new players that I need to adjust for. So far only caught up to reading half way in the game so far.

So far my susses are for poison, tiger, thestatusquo, rej and bee number 2.

Reasons are for some playing styles feel off, some feel eager to get town support and some were active for the fluff posts and but disappeared when actual game got going on.

I'll finish and finalize my reads later in the day.

Reactions: Poison