Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm back I was away mostly cause my results were published and I have been trying since the morning but it was not working the server was down and it crashed later on. Also I got my results. Definitely not in a good mood, if I become toxic I'm apologising beforehand.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many people have you suspected so far? Because I literally lost count, anyway I dont suspect you for that, I wanted to see where you are coming from, but you havent given your list yet, which is making things harder for me to see you as town. You seem to be suspecting whoever suspects or puts slightest pressure on you.

whats your town list?
Me? Well I scum read mostly everyone if they don't do anything townie cred worthy.

But you are wrong here, I posted my reads several times but yes not in list form. But I did talk about all my reads.
yeah poison looks better for me now, I wanna see how AngelusSama balls this out
I couldn't get a good read on AngelusSama

Do I really need to answer this?
You must be registered for see images

Last game a 72 hour DP was already feeling too long.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

to some up, I feel like AngelusSama is a progressive player, not too scummy now, if he is scummy then he might be micro scummy

Poisons ISO Wallie on #564 is cute, reflecting her insecurity when she suddenly realizes that some posts of Angelus are "NAI". It melted my heart.

I think I might give town poison a chance here.
Rej, it's not only my wallie, I'm a cute person too.
I agree with Aether here, I would like to know whom Poison reads town
Again I posted my reads but not in a read list form. I'll post it right after this response post.
You must be registered for see images

How many times I need to explain to you that that wasn't a shading attempt. It's like talking to a brick. That's what I feel right now when talking with you. You didn't even give yourself a chance to try to understand me. You just wanted to suspect for the sake of it.

What?????? Who's being suspected here, me or you? Yes I know. You're becoming targeted by numbers of people but I'm being targeted by you. So of course I'm gonna addressed you(your posts) to explain/clarify myself. You have accused me, you have Suspect me. That's the reason. Why I should stop myself from responding to you just because you're being targeted by other people lol

I'm not shading you but I found your behavior looked Scummy. It Scummy because of the way you're suspecting me, the reason you think I'm a scum. It totally BS reasoning.

OKAY

Nitpicking? Where is the nitpicking?

I only see a very balanced, concrete and logical post. The explanation is very direct and clear. No shading, no nitpicking.

Ok why I'm very Scummy again?

It because that vote is based on gut Reading.
Really bad defense most of them don't make sense. And you asked about what's nitpicking? Well, the last post you quoted, where you omitted my last words about gut feelings and posted gut feelings as answer. That's nitpicking.
Why is poison top wagon? Her play doesn't feel close to being the same as the last game.
Ikr. The horror.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My read list : A whole lot of nothing 0.2

Town
Ansatsuken
Town lean
Lukundo
Beeboat?
Neutral
Toujo
Alice
Rej
Tsq
Scum lean

XTMF
PK
AngelusSama
Gomes
Tigerr

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
End of Page 8

Ansa: Town lean ( Good observation on poison's play)

Alice: Null town ( Reason redacted )

Poison: Null-scum ( Reason redacted )

I'll reveal the reasons if it becomes important, but for now, I don't the players or mafia to have that information (so no one plays differently)

VoteLynch: @Thestatusquo

No reason for voting him, I just like watching him implode as scum xD

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and Poison

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
End of Page 8

I'll reveal the reasons if it becomes important, but for now, I don't the players or mafia to have that information (so no one plays differently)

Sup Elmage.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you not know how to comprehend someone's post or are you intentionally acting this way?

I said I wanted to vote simply for the amount of bullshit that your posts was full of UNTIL I read your argument with Ansa. Implying that the Ansa argument was something positive (sorta) in my ways giving townie vibes.

Go back through your own posts and you will see the amount of BS or in your words "fluff" them.
Examples - Penguins, fluff phase already being over, talking about playing future games over and over, how you will get less active here. Plenty of it to back what I posted
What am I supposed to answer to this or say to this cause clearly you don't read my posts either and don't exactly what I was talking about you or what was against you tbh.
See you tomorrow :)
Actually why am I even looking at other things when you are already this scummy?
Vote Lynch : Gomes.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have more experience playing with rej, does not need to be complicated. He usually more invested when town and makes theories. etc on roles, and outcomes.

him suspecting me, make me lean town more on him. from his usually play.

Though for now i lock him town.
one town lean
Since when am i scary???

Also am getting town impression of you and poison argue back and fourth.

Though i will leave note, you feel more off then her, since she wants to focus on the game but your claiming she scum because she not arguing and backing off with the tunneling?

Tunneling-loose focus of the game, why it's never good. And your sus because she wants to improve her gameplay by not using it?

I'v play 1 game with her on tb, and i recall when she was scum she had low post. Here she is more active/with others. Which gives me impression she is town. Though you are more familiar with her then me. So if she done high post count while scum. I could be wrong. But she looks town lean for me.
one or two more town leans
Agree, just woke up and saw this.

Looks like scum trying to find good kill candidate or make up for lost time.

Also people who went for test, those are usually scum traps. (where most time scum can see people who took the game ability etc)

the games i'v played, never seen it town ability, as mostly scums.
game mechanic talk
luke-imo gives off jester vibes, for all we know he could be fake rping his role, since he should get mod kill for even hinting his role.

why would restriction like that be allowed, in a game which does not allow no hints to their role, which results in mod kill if you do.
ok so one susspect? Luke?or what is this?

game mechanic talk
yes i know, i already stated my opinion on what it could mean.

when replied this to him,about the extension.

and i also made comment on the game where people said in, could be a trap as well.
game mechanic talk
hmm i read the write up, and it stated mafia mod. (either mafia team, unless it means town/mafia) for either situations.
game mechanics talk again

Has not been pushing anyone at all.
Is this Naomi being Town usually?

I played with her just one game and I remember her being more active and engaged as town.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did mostly skim through the thread last night in bed. Might reread it later in the day when I have free time, so I might take a back seat during the remainder of this day phase.
Welcome, not sure who you are as your name does not ring a bell but gotta show me what you will be contributing to town if you have plans for surviving.
My own kind of particular justice. I'll be leading town to victory and leading scum to the gallows.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's all cool. I'm fine waiting a few hours until you wake up :lok::lok:

Don't let my join date fool you. I'm just as bad at this game as before.
My statement was just fun, like I didn't even knew you were here. I am actively playing here for a year and this is the first time I see you here. You are a very welcome guest and whenever you wanna increase your mafia horizon you can feel free to come over here.

Tho I hope the bold part is no excuse fam. :lok:

P36, gut read - Michelle lean town, I know she has a limited time and she seems to play properly without bullshit. Nothing scum indicative in her posts, so she is a solid town lean. No paranoias anymore since they lie back in the past.

SK is fluffing a bit too much for my taste.
I totally forgot I tagged you, I think. lol
My read list : A whole lot of nothing 0.2

Town
Ansatsuken
Town lean
Lukundo
Beeboat?
Neutral
Toujo
Alice
Rej
Tsq
Scum lean

XTMF
PK
AngelusSama
Gomes
Tigerr
how come you have much more scum leans than town leans?
cmon Poison, we know there is more town in game than scum...
I am disappointed.

Anyway I want your thoughts on SoulKiller and Elmage, both seemingly read you as scum lean.
End of Page 8

Very picky reads my friend. I need to see more...

Has not been pushing anyone at all.
Is this Naomi being Town usually?

I played with her just one game and I remember her being more active and engaged as town.
Naomis D1 play as town is mostly funny and very tinfoily. Naomi likes to snap at those who snap at her.
I also hope to see more from her tbh so I can be sure she is town. A sole vibe isn't enough on long term for me.