Veteran
Kin
1,226💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yknow what. Ima make a take here. Bee and Angelus are scum and Bee said in scumchat that he was gonna try to pocket Naomi and you just spilled it to the thread.
I’m still out but I retract this statement tbh. It felt hot at the time but now just feels wrong cause I have a hard time believing out of the people to pocket (nicest way possible Naomi) that there are much better options than Naomi (tbh me)

Reactions: Poison

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF are you on mobile perhaps? you give me the vibes off being a bit less structured than previous game, but since this DP is last longer I will give you the benefit of your time plan. I wanna see the structured plays you had in the last game.
Alright, there was a reason why I posted in both the sign-up and in the game thread about my activity not being the same as it was last game, and quite frankly, I knew this was going to happen, that I'd be under suspicion for not being as active as the last game. Last game, I was home alone for three weeks and work was slow, so I had all the time and energy in the world to dedicate to the game. Now, I'm working a different job that sucks up a lot of time and my energy so you're just not going to get the 500+ posts I had in the last game. I'm frustrated now because this is the fourth or fifth time I've been accused or suspected because I'm not playing like I was before, and besides, that was only a single game. So, if people are going to keep coming at me for not playing like I was last game, then there's really no other response I have other than to respond them to this post.

Reactions: Poison and Rej

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering this is an X-shot, this is scummy AF, thanks to the idiot who used this, I was happy to go into NP on monday.
Gosh I will contribute less, fucking anti town ability.
Agree, just woke up and saw this.

Looks like scum trying to find good kill candidate or make up for lost time.

Also people who went for test, those are usually scum traps. (where most time scum can see people who took the game ability etc)

the games i'v played, never seen it town ability, as mostly scums.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yeah, if anyone has questions about actual game stuff, let's do it. I won't be discussing my activity or effort levels anymore since I've already done that way too much.

beeboat

Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, there was a reason why I posted in both the sign-up and in the game thread about my activity not being the same as it was last game, and quite frankly, I knew this was going to happen, that I'd be under suspicion for not being as active as the last game. Last game, I was home alone for three weeks and work was slow, so I had all the time and energy in the world to dedicate to the game. Now, I'm working a different job that sucks up a lot of time and my energy so you're just not going to get the 500+ posts I had in the last game. I'm frustrated now because this is the fourth or fifth time I've been accused or suspected because I'm not playing like I was before, and besides, that was only a single game. So, if people are going to keep coming at me for not playing like I was last game, then there's really no other response I have other than to respond them to this post.
This is real emotion, I am not calling him town but I am saying he is telling the truth.

Reactions: TheLukundo and Rej

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
luke-imo gives off jester vibes, for all we know he could be fake rping his role, since he should get mod kill for even hinting his role.

why would restriction like that be allowed, in a game which does not allow no hints to their role, which results in mod kill if you do.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agree, just woke up and saw this.

Also people who went for test, those are usually scum traps. (where most time scum can see people who took the game ability etc)

the games i'v played, never seen it town ability, as mostly scums.
Rej was talking about someone who has extended the time length of this game

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej was talking about someone who has extended the time length of this game
yes i know, i already stated my opinion on what it could mean.

when replied this to him,about the extension.

and i also made comment on the game where people said in, could be a trap as well.

Reactions: Ansatsuken