Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So explaining what I think about someone in positive manner means I tried to buddy, buddy with them?

Yes I know my read on Toujo looks super positive but that's what I feel about him right now. The read can change depends on Toujo activity. Like in the previous game I read Toujo as slightly town at first before gradually read him as scum because there was real scum hunting from him

I just wanted to ask him who is he suspecting right now other than X.
Thats not the main issue, so far you I felt like you were playing like your previous game until ratchet's entry post, where he raised some question about you, but you seem to totally ignored them. You could've at least denied them or give your reasoning in response to them. Because I dont recall you backing off in your previous game and stood for what you've said, this makes me feel like you felt pressured by his post leading to that post to get on to his good side.

Reactions: Poison

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan I am still waiting for your Iso on me.

I really don't like how quiet some people are.
I am okei with giving Michelle some slack, but the others who barely posted, that feels like an insult to our game.
@Michelle if you're not gonna be active I would like you tow at least make a good post of your opinions please
@QueenEmilia
@Elmage G Ace I am looking forward for some nice reads please
@Jjcb
@Gomes

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods
> QueenEmilia
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan

Votes

Poison Chan - 3
Imperfection - 1
Jjcb - 1
Thestatusquo - 1
QueenEmilia - 1
Gomes - 1
beeboat - 1

Non-Voters
Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-
Toujo
Elmage G Ace
Gomes
Alice in Noodleland
Naomi_Rose
Ryu Kishi
AngelusSama
Rej
XTMF
Jjcb
QueenEmilia

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what do you care about TSQ?
About the slots that are putting in the minimum effort to merely stay afloat while all the actives are going at each other with walls that, again, nobody cares about.

Stop posting, pressure slots that are trying to stay afloat.

Beeboat / Gomes / Elmage

Elmage doesn't have a single take and we're like 12 hours away from EoD or something, but he had the time to in the event

Beeboat's posts are horrendous

Gomes isn't interested in this game unlike his champs game where his theorycrafting reflected the mind of a paranoid villager.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ratchet chan, ya need to have some excitement in your life sometimes. No need to be paranoid all the time, go into the unknown abyss and relieve in the sense of adventure, that's what makes things interesting and make your Adrenalin sky rocket.

As for the probability that scum might be among one of the 4 people who signed in is possible but at the same time there is a chance that scum is not even necessary among the players who in'ed even.
I agree with Ratchet here
I understand your point, I do. But it isn't paranoia that is fueling my objection to this. It's the simple fact that this is an entirely unknown element that offers considerable risk for a reward we cannot yet quantify. I understand that we need to partake in it to be able to quantify it, but I would have liked to have some discussion around it first, instead of people rushing to /in without any real care for a consensus or nominations or anything.

As for the probability of scum being in that 4, I mean it's possible. But that probability changes depending on what is the underlying cause of this event, and if it's to be a recurring thing.

For example, if it's an entirely random event. then the probability is reduced to picking any 4 players from a list, whom just happened to be online at the time. Satistically, there should be scum in any 4 players you pick, but that's a nonsensical justification for any argument in Mafia. If these events come from a town role, this remains much the same. If scum are informed about these events, and know they are traps, then the probability that scum is in that 4 is drastically lowered, and lastly if scum are informed and know when these events will occur and that they provide clear boons for mitigatable risk, then the chances of scum being present is increased. Which is all to say, my point was that /in'ing so early was careless, not that it was scummy.
I highly disagree. As seen in toujo bolded text it is highly improbable that mafia is even involved because mafia are a cautious bunch that tend to be risk avoiding. Of course there is still that 10% chance, but I think only someone scummy Will bring that up. Toujo did you rand scum again? :vex:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I.m not gonna take my honesty somewhere else. It.s here. If you don.t like it why don.t you go somewhere else?

I do have what to defend and I don't mind being aggressive with you. So upfront I.m gonna do my best to take a piece of you if you.re gonna come for my role.

I can.t say that I know how to read you SK :( cause I don.t

Are you afraid to look guilty?
I don't get it why you think I would try to set you up in the first DP
I don't afraid to look guilty but I tell you in advance if people start suspecting me after I've involved in a mislynch and they also quoting that post from you I know who I'm going to look at. The culprit. If you don't push any agenda on me I will spare a room for you.

This is what I saw. I did combine what I saw as some of your actions through the first part of DP1.
And I wanted to poke you about it. I can't say that your response brought me much peace about your role though.
And your response also gave me the same vibes to your role.

It feels to me you are getting paranoid.
Either we are having a clash of mindset and we don.t get eachother.s approach or you are scum🤔
You do realize right that bold part also can be applies to you to. So Don't look only at yourself but think about other people's impression on you.

I see. You and your custom of bringing previous games. Ok I can give you some slack for that.
LOL why are you look like someone who just realize something here. It doesn't feel like a natural response at all.

And you saying I was doing CWAC was also receiving?
Your CWAC post is "giving". I'm the one who received that post and responded to it after that.

Simple explanation, that post is where its all started. Your first attempt to converse with me started at that point. You asked me "why Poison is scum?"

This is my reply,
If you read all my post you will know why I'm scum read her.

Come on. There's only 10 pages to read.
Post automatically merged:

If you read all my post you will know why I'm scum read her.

Come on. There's only 10 pages to read.
It then followed by this,
Some of Tigerrr's posts looked out of place like she was doing CWAC.
I called you "Giver" because you're the one who started the conversation and you also the one who questioned me first. I'm a "Receiver".

Merely responding to my posts? wow. So am I to get you are not sussing me anymore and you are just entertaining me or what?
I'm responding to every of your posts where you QUOTED me. Yes, it's Correct. But you have overlooked something. X said "Tigerrr is Ansatsuken target besides Poison". If you're my target I should be the first mover. Which Mean I should come up with a reason to suspect you just like I did with Poison. But that apparently not the case. So that's why I told X "I'm merely responding to Tigerrr". About you being my suspect, you're currently climbing that ladder.

Does that mean I became your target after I confronted you about the CWAC?
Yes. Any problem with that?

This is what I understand from your post. Correct me if I am wrong.
And If I am right, and I am now in you suss list, why do you say:
Yes You have become one of my suspect after some point of our conversation. Initial I'm just responding to your post without looking deeper into you.

cause this here makes it look, in my mind at least, that you are not sussing me actually but just defending yourself.
So which one is it, I am confused now.
Initially it just a simply responding to you but not after we both get serious. It no longer a mere responding. I felt something off with you.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats not the main issue, so far you I felt like you were playing like your previous game until ratchet's entry post, where he raised some question about you, but you seem to totally ignored them. You could've at least denied them or give your reasoning in response to them. Because I dont recall you backing off in your previous game and stood for what you've said, this makes me feel like you felt pressured by his post leading to that post to get on to his good side.
Nah, I'm just lazy to separate my part in his long post. That's why I ignored it.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't afraid to look guilty but I tell you in advance if people start suspecting me after I've involved in a mislynch and they also quoting that post from you I know who I'm going to look at. The culprit. If you don't push any agenda on me I will spare a room for you.

And your response also gave me the same vibes to your role.

You do realize right that bold part also can be applies to you to. So Don't look only at yourself but think about other people's impression on you.

LOL why are you look like someone who just realize something here. It doesn't feel like a natural response at all.

Your CWAC post is "giving". I'm the one who received that post and responded to it after that.

Simple explanation, that post is where its all started. Your first attempt to converse with me started at that point. You asked me "why Poison is scum?"

This is my reply,

It then followed by this,

I called you "Giver" because you're the one who started the conversation and you also the one who questioned me first. I'm a "Receiver".

I'm responding to every of your posts where you QUOTED me. Yes, it's Correct. But you have overlooked something. X said "Tigerrr is Ansatsuken target besides Poison". If you're my target I should be the first mover. Which Mean I should come up with a reason to suspect you just like I did with Poison. But that apparently not the case. So that's why I told X "I'm merely responding to Tigerrr". About you being my suspect, you're currently climbing that ladder.

Yes. Any problem with that?

Yes You have become one of my suspect after some point of our conversation. Initial I'm just responding to your post without looking deeper into you.

Initially it just a simply responding to you but not after we both get serious. It no longer a mere responding. I felt something off with you.
Yea it.s fine if you felt something off about me. If you have any questions go ahead.
Your response makes sense. Therefore I don.t want to push you further for now. If I am climbing your scum ladder, again feel free to have a go at me.
Also I feel the need to remind you, in the last game you didn.t suspect me, don.t remember you writing it anyway. So if I wished that to repeat I.m confident I could have made it happen again.( sorry if i sound cocky)

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What about you? I didn't see you doing anything. Why I feel like you're shoving me away. Shoving me away from you.
I don.t personally like when people talk about gender in this game. I don.t see how it.s relevant in any way.

Shoving you away? Nah. Read my previous post. I am welcoming you to tunnel me. I just dropped my pursue on you when you started sussing me more. So go ahead.

Reactions: Ansatsuken