Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken go to the above post. Click on it or It won't show cause oreki quoted it.

I'm pretty sure it's scum's doing.

The person talked about two dead players who were OBVIOUS alignments as revealed. And they smoothly put my name in it.

Also, the power of making announcements was scum's remember SK related announcements... Also the Lukundo role was Elmage's as I quoted before.

Poison chan is scum.
Beeboat is town.
Soul killer is scum.

I have Luke's role.

Confirmation: ability to make announcement, to investigate and control user to vote.
Luk's role is TSQ

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes poison could be wolf. That is possible. And i understand why you and pl want to solve this matter.
But then Pk and Ansa saying we should solve this and see the flip to move forward.
Like idk i am still freah at this game.. but is this how it.s played sometimez? I think everyday it shoild be a wold on the elimination, not someone who we vote to.move forward.

And goinf back to poison being wolf. Yes it is possible ofc. If she is in the same team.with SK she could have learned how to better behave as scum. But last game she was totally different as wolf. So i am again and again in the position to find myself doubting about her wolf game. If i am underestimating her than it is a big mistake on my part.
We want to see the flip coz we think she is scum? I did the same thing back when I thought SK was scum. Also

Didn't Michelle want resolution with her and SK. And wanted to move the game forward by either lynching him or getting lynnched.

Didn't Rej also want resolution when it came to TSQ's flip?

It's a double standard if you are pointing us out and didn't say anything then.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Elmage G Ace [TheLukundo] has been killed

There was a kill Attempt!!

Day 3 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

@Ansatsuken

Poison chan is scum.
Beeboat is town.
Soul killer is scum.

I have Luke's role.

Confirmation: ability to make announcement, to investigate and control user to vote.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We want to see the flip coz we think she is scum? I did the same thing back when I thought SK was scum. Also

Didn't Michelle want resolution with her and SK. And wanted to move the game forward by either lynching him or getting lynnched.

I respect the Poison Lynch now if it will be to late, but tell me what will you do if she flips town?
I wanna know your strategy. Will you then chase my suspicion against Sagebee and Ansatsuken?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I get what you mean.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle in the above post. Since oreki quoted it I can't quote it. You click on the post you'll see it after TSQ flip.
I think this is indeed scum ability, the only day ability who went through in the double night and is the ability who double time said SK is a mislynch so a lie.
i don't trust an ability who confirms SK post flip.
Someone has sent a message:
Poison chan is scum.
Beeboat is town.
Soul killer is scum.

I have Luke's role.

.Luke role is scum. Luke is scum even when towning. You can lock it.

@TheLukundo ;)

Reactions: Poison