Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyway I feel better now
who wanna bet against Poison being town? I take bets, if she flips scum then this is probably the dumbest bus I have ever seen in my life

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison at best is a Serial Killer or Town
No. I'm town. As serialkiller I am the best and on top my game. Town read by everyone. I just realized my town game is lot sloppy with each passing day. Would definitely use it to up my scum game tbh. Gotta get better at this games. The only game I'm good at is Ludo. Sigh. Aight time to catch up now that I replied to all the stuff I got notified about.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I'm town. As serialkiller I am the best and on top my game. Town read by everyone. I just realized my town game is lot sloppy with each passing day. Would definitely use it to up my scum game tbh. Gotta get better at this games. The only game I'm good at is Ludo. Sigh. Aight time to catch up now that I replied to all the stuff I got notified about.
:no:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We atleast got one mafia down

with X shown to be town reduces it

Also dont think ryu is scum anymore

So after poison leaves me

Michelle, rej, aether that's in my current scum list

vote lynch: poison chan
Pfft.
alright this changes a lot of things, I'll need to iso ags
It still does not change the fact you are not scummy as shit.
Ok so how is Poison chan with Angel on this? I didn.t check but i remember they had quite an exchange ind the first day i think. Have you gone through that? Could you please share your thoughts if so?
Yes. I scum read him fro. Day 1 to Day 3 and him in my scum lean all the time. I'm pretty sure no one went after him apart from me.
so poison is last scum with ansa?
No I divorced Ansa. He ain't in my cult no more.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Thestatusquo [Rej] has been lynched

Someone has sent a message:

Night 5 starts.
You have 22 hours to submit your actions (if any).

Note
-
Night 5 will be shortened, and last 22 hours.
Who's that person? Show me their post.
@Ansatsuken go to the above post. Click on it or It won't show cause oreki quoted it.

I'm pretty sure it's scum's doing.

The person talked about two dead players who were OBVIOUS alignments as revealed. And they smoothly put my name in it.

Also, the power of making announcements was scum's remember SK related announcements... Also the Lukundo role was Elmage's as I quoted before.