Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just thought that it would be great to have a thread where we can recommend great animes to watch.

I'll start then. My first recommendation is "Monster" anime (2004-2005). It's a psychological thriller (detective fiction) about doctor who tries to find and kill a killer who's almost non-human (yet I believe he doesn't have other powers besides his intelligence). I can't really tell much more about it cause that would spoil story. I didn't like drawing style at first, but later I got used to it. There's also too little action, but the story compensates it, in my opinion, at least. It also kinda reminds me of death note. Also one of the pros of this anime is that it already ended and you don't need to wait another week to watch another episode. I recommend watching 6-10 episodes (first 4 are pretty lame, but very important to the story and characters) and if you don't like you should just drop it then =/

P.s. this the best anime I watched. I think.

I hope I helped someone to pick a new thing to watch and I hope to see some other recommendations ^^

Last edited:

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, thanks for share man ! Well, the anime you are talking about really sound awesome! Anyway, I am not the type that really love to watch anime! But so far the anime I watched, Naruto ofcuz, Bleach and KHR. Well, I liked to recommend KHR(Katekyo Hitman Reborn). Well, the story goes like this...it is about a young boy that was chosen to bcame the next mafia boss. So, before he bcame the boss...the previous boss sent an infant hitman to train him. Well, it sounda weird isnt o_O. So that how the story goes...

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fairy Tail: comedy ,action ,magic...

it starts like this : a 17 years old girl who is called lucy want to become a good magician ,meets a boy called Natsu who is member of one of the most infamouse mage guild (Fairy tail) and he is fire type magician...lucy joins the mage guild and become member of Fairy tail and starts a new live with lots of adventure...

currently am i the 22th episode and its awesome anime..whoever want to start an anime i recommend him {Fairy Tail} you won't regret it..

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
Angel Beats - Death and reincarnation are inescapable, but what happens in between? Without warning and without his memories, a boy who only recalls his last name - Otonashi - wakes up next to a girl named Yuri who offers him a gun and tells him to shoot an angel. Assuming it must be a misunderstanding, Otonashi is then almost killed by the angel and is drawn into Yuri's army to battle to delay the beginning of his next life. Immortality is within reach, but if Otonashi remembers how he died, will he keep fighting or allow himself to vanish?

Claymore - In times of olde, humans live in constant fear of demons known as yoma. These vicious creatures can take the appearance and memories of humans they have devoured, thus blending into society as they freely feast on human flesh. The key to stopping the yoma lies with the tolerated yet feared Claymores - women who are half-demon, half-human, and fully fated to become the demons that they hunt. Meanwhile, in a village, the young Raki has been banished; his only crime was losing his family to the yoma. Raki is drawn to a Claymore named Clare, and together their journey begins. While Clare fights the yoma plaguing the land, can Raki help her in her struggle to retain her humanity?

Kuroshitsuji
- In Victorian England it is commonplace for the rich and wealthy to have a staff, led by a head butler, to run their households; the Phantomhive Estate is no different. The young and demanding Count Ciel Phantomhive, child owner of a toy company, lives in the grand countryside manor. Sebastian is his head butler, and the epitome of perfection; he effortlessly and gracefully completes his day-to day chores and fixes the countless mistakes of the other employees. However, whilst on the outside all seems prim and proper, a more sinister secret lies just beneath the surface. Sebastian is in fact a demon bound by a contract with the young count; he will loyally serve and fight for him in return for his soul.

Valkyria Chronicles
- The Nation of Gallia has always remained neutral in conflicts and has only gone to war to defend itself. However, as war flares between the East Europan Imperial Alliance and the Atlantic Federation, Gallia is soon targeted for its abundance of ragnite ore, a versatile and hugely valuable material. The Civilian Militia is soon called into action, and Welkin Gunther - son of a legendary war hero - is named leader of Squad 7. Under his command are the headstrong and practical Alicia Melchiott; the sharp-tongued Brigitte Stark; the grizzled veteran, Largo Potter; and Welkin's adopted sister Isara, whose Darcsen heritage means she faces prejudice, even from members of her own squad. With the rest of Squad 7 and the mighty tank Edelweiss, they must do their best to defend Gallia.

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! - Middle school student Tsuna has always gone through life in last place; but when he learns that he is getting a tutor to help him raise his game, he had no idea that his benefactor would turn out to be... an infant and a mafia hitman?! As if things can?t get much stranger, Tsuna then discovers that the powerful Vongola family has chosen him to be its next successor ? a position that has control over all mafia families. Joined by friends Tsuna unwillingly starts out on his path to becoming a mafia boss ? if he can survive the training!

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Toma Kamijo's right hand has the ability to nullify any form of supernatural power, whether it be magical, psychic, or divine; he lives in a city populated by students with these powers. Yet unfortunately for Toma, his arm also seems to nullify good luck. Despite his bad luck, Toma tries to stay out of trouble and just live out his life, trying to be the "good guy" whenever he can; but trouble enters his life one day when he finds a young girl hanging on his balcony. She turns out to be a nun of the Church of England, bearing the Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum - a collection of 103,000 forbidden texts, and as a result has a number of people after her. How far will Toma go to protect his new companion from her pursuers?

David Walker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
moribito : gaurdian of the sacred spirit.

I honestly cannot reccommend this one enough. Its quite slow paced but it has a great storyline and when the fight/action sequences do happen they are epic.
no spirit bombs or getsuga spamshou's just good old plain kick assery