Anime OST's Collection: Naruto Bleach and more to come

anthrax

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Have any body noticed that there are still some missing music that did not appear in any of these OST. I wonder if any body can help me if I am wrong.

And the missing pieces will appear in the Anime Series as follows:

1-Episode 127-128 (Note you have to see the conversed episode of 127-128) If the you have only 128 then the Music will appear at 128
39:53 (When Naruto's mother just appears)
2-Episode 126
17:05 (When the Sun appears with a Tusnade brother image)

I will appreciate any help.

Sade

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
MUAHHAHAHAH....FINALLY ALL THE MUSIC COLLECTION OF MY FAVOURITE ANIME(NARUTO AND DRAGONBALL ) ARE GONNA BE MINE!!!!!MUHAHAHAH!!!!I WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!!!!!MUHAHAHAAHAH.......:flaw::flaw::flaw: okay serious now....thankz a looooooo000o0Oo0O0ot!!!:D:D:D:D

amterasu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hi,
can anyone plz help me out...
i want to know which song being played during following sequence....
naruto shippuden episode 167- when pain releases " chibaku tensei" to capture the kyuubi..
this song has appeared many times in previous episodes, but its not there in official soundtracks which i have bought....

plz some1 .... that song is driving me crazy....

Lordgeorge16

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hi,
can anyone plz help me out...
i want to know which song being played during following sequence....
naruto shippuden episode 167- when pain releases " chibaku tensei" to capture the kyuubi..
this song has appeared many times in previous episodes, but its not there in official soundtracks which i have bought....

plz some1 .... that song is driving me crazy....
It's called Girei, and is currently not part of an official OST.

I made a modified version that matches the one used in episode 167, if you want it.

AfroSamurai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's not as fancy looking as the OP but here's the 3 Naruto soundtracks and the 2 Shippuden soundtracks

Naruto/Shippuden OST

Also, does anyone know then name of the song that played during Kiba's flashback in episode 303? Its been driving me crazy!