Anime/Manga and its influence on the world!

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
yeah..i wanna know ^-^
im doing a project for school about it ^-^
any thoughts would be appreciated :D:D
preferably everyone outside of America post here, but feel free to post :D
it's quite popular over here too in england but it's mainly 16+ for the age... mostly below 30 though i think as a generalisation ... even one of my tutors at college watches anime ^^

SoulReaper

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well in Spain its very very popular, I mean in FNAC they sell all kinda manga?s, most of my friends watch and so do my teachers (not in UK in Spain) that?s why loads of fan manga?s come out of Spain e.g. RARUTO, 5ELEMENTOS I will post em soon, they are great and really funny :D

hoped this hleped

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
527๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In Greece people only know Pokemon and Kenshin^^
but check this link:

now, in an academic level, most scientists agree that all kind of cartoons and anime can influence small children in terms of making them try to do dangerous staff and having the bad role models. here are some links of some essays but i think you need to focus on the visual realism or optical realism for your paper.

and this is my favorite, the main goal of it is to show that male children are more influenced than female :p

hope it helps ;) good luck!!

Last edited:

Misa-Misa

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In Greece people only know Pokemon and Kenshin^^
but check this link:

now, in an academic level, most scientists agree that all kind of cartoons and anime can influence small children in terms of making them try to do dangerous staff and having the bad role models. here are some links of some essays but i think you need to focus on the visual realism or optical realism for your paper.

and this is my favorite, the main goal of it is to show that male children are more influenced than female :p

hope it helps ;) good luck!!

wow rei!!! thank you so much!!!
that really helped :D
:hug:

Misa-Misa

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well in Spain its very very popular, I mean in FNAC they sell all kinda manga?s, most of my friends watch and so do my teachers (not in UK in Spain) that?s why loads of fan manga?s come out of Spain e.g. RARUTO, 5ELEMENTOS I will post em soon, they are great and really funny :D

hoped this hleped
yeah post them it will help me alot :D