Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. Well, ok. This will also be a prize. Would you like to be a mod that governs over things Fairy Tail wise?

@Dprian: Sure. You can be a Captain. We have four so far.
I'd be happy to govern Fairy Tail things. I'd also like to help with melding different Anime abilities to work together on the same level (because some things naturally don't go together; can't think of any off-hand).

Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, here's one.. Not sure if he will fit xd.

Name: Inuyasha
Personality: At the root of the half-demon Inuyasha's existence there lies the conflict of human and demon. The fear or anger at his lack of belonging caused darkness to be in his heart. However, through the involvement of Kagome and friends, he was comforted and able to develop a strong and gentle disposition.

Abilities:
Transformations
Sankon Tessō
Hijin Kessō
Wields the Tessaiga
Enhanced Senses ect...

Backstory: Inuyasha is a half-demon due to him being the son of a human mother and a demon father. He was pinned to a sacred tree for fifty years by a sacred sealing arrow shot by the priestess Kikyo after he attempted to steal the Shikon no Tama. At one time he fell in love with Kikyo, but after the real Inuyasha was confused with Naraku (who was disguised as Inuyasha) this caused Kikyo to want Inuyasha dead for supposedly betraying her. Eventually after the spell was broken and he was released from the sacred tree, Inuyasha met Kagome, a girl from another time era, and falls in love with her and she ultimately ends up becoming his wife. He wields Tessaiga, a sword forged from his father's fang. Inuyasha's main goal is to defeat Naraku, mostly because Naraku was the one responsible for killing Kikyo.

Appearance:
You must be registered for see images

Series Origin: Inuyasha

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Originals are allowed.

Eh, here's one.. Not sure if he will fit xd.

Name: Inuyasha
Personality: At the root of the half-demon Inuyasha's existence there lies the conflict of human and demon. The fear or anger at his lack of belonging caused darkness to be in his heart. However, through the involvement of Kagome and friends, he was comforted and able to develop a strong and gentle disposition.

Abilities:
Transformations
Sankon Tessō
Hijin Kessō
Wields the Tessaiga
Enhanced Senses ect...

Backstory: Inuyasha is a half-demon due to him being the son of a human mother and a demon father. He was pinned to a sacred tree for fifty years by a sacred sealing arrow shot by the priestess Kikyo after he attempted to steal the Shikon no Tama. At one time he fell in love with Kikyo, but after the real Inuyasha was confused with Naraku (who was disguised as Inuyasha) this caused Kikyo to want Inuyasha dead for supposedly betraying her. Eventually after the spell was broken and he was released from the sacred tree, Inuyasha met Kagome, a girl from another time era, and falls in love with her and she ultimately ends up becoming his wife. He wields Tessaiga, a sword forged from his father's fang. Inuyasha's main goal is to defeat Naraku, mostly because Naraku was the one responsible for killing Kikyo.

Appearance:
You must be registered for see images

Series Origin: Inuyasha
Approved.

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we should start the role play on page 4
I have an idea for a quest, but it'll have to happen later (as it'll require all the most powerful people in this RP, who will most likely be in different squads. It will both be an alliance building excersize, and a display of just how powerful everyone is (if it's completed. O_O)).

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have an idea for a quest, but it'll have to happen later (as it'll require all the most powerful people in this RP, who will most likely be in different squads. It will both be an alliance building excersize, and a display of just how powerful everyone is (if it's completed. O_O)).
Interesting but before that we need people for squads