-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my personal opinion, but I just wanted to know what you all thought? :shrug:

I personally think the Animators ruined FTG. They didn't make it seem like he's using a space time technique but instead a high speed technique. Where is the flash in "The Yellow Flash"?

The fight was cool and all, and FTG was something I've been looking forward to for over a year now but I'm kind of disappointed. Your thoughts?

Iceblade805

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the name yellow flash stood for his basic speed (the one he grabs naruto out of the sky before Tobi kunais him..)
So i'm not disapointed in the anime of FTG :D

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I loved it actually. It represented him pretty well. He teleported instead of running like a flash. Sure there are some we all wish he could have done better but this will do for now.

Yellow Shunpo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ftg had nothing to do with a yellow flash.he was called the yellow flash because of his hair and base speed. if he had pink hair he would be called the pink flash lol. i thought they made it just fine. i think it shouldve had a distinct sound tho

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
I didnt approve of the puff of smoke in the slightest
The idea is no puff of smoke they made it look like body flicker instead of FTG
Other then that i liked the matrix bulletime mode xd

the narukudo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess they give the yellow flash to the wrong person , naruto is the real yellow flash and i like it better in the games like unns2 or 3 the trailer,,they know how to do minato justus.

Download

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ftg had nothing to do with a yellow flash.he was called the yellow flash because of his hair and base speed. if he had pink hair he would be called the pink flash lol. i thought they made it just fine. i think it shouldve had a distinct sound tho
i agree it would have been better if the animators made some distinctive sound i looks like a simple transportation jutsu (o yea you are right about from where the yellow flash comes from xdxd:noc:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Well manga is still considered the factual evidence
So basically the anime means jack all lol
Plus if we incorporated the anime as fact then pain could be hit 17 times in the head with half a mountain and be slightly dizzy O_O