Kin
279💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anger & Sad
Management

Feel free to release the anger you have build up or to let the tears flow!

No judgement or anything just a place to let go of some of your troubles!

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Night time depression syndrome

Get sad at night, there is no one around anymore, besides my grumpy father. It could be an extrovert trait with no social life atm

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm afraid something is gonna happen that I can't handle and I'm gonna freark out and embarass myself or do something criminal.
I hope it happens soon so I can get it over with and learn from it.

I also hate how hard things are, I had lots of potential I think when I grew up but now I can barely survive it seems.

If things go bad I probably wouldn't even have the courage to end it all I would just end up some nobody. And nobody would even understand that It didn't have to be like that, if they could just travel back in time and watch the old me they would know I wasn't like this before.

I also hate how I need to take medicin to not have massive paranoia attacks and I can't tell if my paranoia is real or not.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm afraid something is gonna happen that I can't handle and I'm gonna freark out and embarass myself or do something criminal.
I hope it happens soon so I can get it over with and learn from it.

I also hate how hard things are, I had lots of potential I think when I grew up but now I can barely survive it seems.

If things go bad I probably wouldn't even have the courage to end it all I would just end up some nobody. And nobody would even understand that It didn't have to be like that, if they could just travel back in time and watch the old me they would know I wasn't like this before.

I also hate how I need to take medicin to not have massive paranoia attacks and I can't tell if my paranoia is real or not.
Try taking an injection and forget the pills. It takes months to recover. And remember the old you will always have that same self esteem on medication. We relate with each other by being psycotic. And if they offer you an MRI take it, you may not be mentally ill with MRI results.