Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh god, not another thread about this. Yes, he looks like a girl. No, he isn't a girl. He's a boy.
They actually have a term for beautiful men in manga and it's called bishounen. I think you can say that Haku is a bishounen.
But he's a boy. Rather feminine looking, yes, but he's a boy.
I really wonder why people are suddenly questioning his gender ...

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care what Kishi says about Haku. "He" is hot. In my book "he" is a girl. A sexy one too. Someone that never knew who Haku was would say she was a girl. Her name even sounds feminine. She's a girl. In my books ^_^

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has been discused over and over and over...

If you had a bonner over Haku, it does not make you gay, it just means that you need to find a girlfriend ASAP, cause you had a bonner about an Anime Character... end of story...

U_U

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Mister… you have the same eyes as me…" (お兄ちゃんも…ボクと同じ目してる…) ("Onii-chan mo… boku to onaji me shiteru…")
Here is the proof that he's male. Men in Japan use "boku" when they say something about themselves. "Boku" is the equivalent of "I".
Of course "boku" is not used much, because most of the times it's clear whether they are talking about themselves or about someone else, but they do use it.
Women use "atashi" if they are explicitely referring to themselves in a sentence.

MacMiller

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome.

There isn't anything wrong with how he looks. Just because a person dresses in a certain way does not make them any different.