And Team 7’s Leader Is..

Melanin

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,895
Kin
743💸
Kumi
471💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on the recent chapter.

Kawaki: going straight in for the kill off pure emotion.

Boruto: Attacking when Provoked.

Mitsuki: going straight into action once his “SUN” (Boruto) seems to be danger.

Sarada: Staying a distance to analyze everything. Coming up with a logical decision on what the best approach was (retreating). Devising a plan and executing it.

Leader: Sarada!!
Boruto/Kawaki honestly reminded me a lot of Sakura, simply charging... whew..
 
  • Like
Reactions: salamander uchiha

HowDidIGetPrem

Active member
Elite
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
5,130
Kin
3,102💸
Kumi
694💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Boruto is the leader. It doesn't matter whether you're giving the commands or not if everyone is forced to follow you anyways. It's exactly how Sakura led the fight against JJ Madara.
 

salamander uchiha

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
16,276
Kin
3,798💸
Kumi
4,057💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Sarada was always the leader, but being leader doesn't mean much for me. Purely, because she also needs to be the strongest, I mean what kind of Kage are you when you're not the strongest(always looking for Buritto or Kawaki to protect the village). And the only reason you become one is because the other guy(stronger) didn't want it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Melanin

Melanin

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,895
Kin
743💸
Kumi
471💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto is the leader. It doesn't matter whether you're giving the commands or not if everyone is forced to follow you anyways. It's exactly how Sakura led the fight against JJ Madara.
Sakura didn’t lead the fight against Madara, she charged in like Boruto did and flopped extra hard like he did as well. Boruto hasn’t demonstrated any leadership qualities to me, the only things he lead in is the development of the story but that’s only because he’s the main character.
Post automatically merged:

Sarada was always the leader, but being leader doesn't mean much for me. Purely, because she also needs to be the strongest
I totally disagree with the notion that you need to be the most powerful to be a greater leader, Shikamaru & Shikaku are great examples of that. They both lead the shinobi alliance at some point when there were dozens of other stronger people around them.

mean what kind of Kage are you when you're not the strongest(always looking for Buritto or Kawaki to protect the village).
Your really selling her short bro, Sarada has never shown any inclination of being dependent on the strength of anyone else but the opposite actually.
When the Kages + Sasuke/Boruto went to face Momoshiki she was ready to go with them, she wasn’t dependent on the strength of all them combined so I don’t see why she would look to anyone else to protect the village.

[And the only reason you become one is because the other guy(stronger) didn't want it.
[/QUOTE]

This isn’t true either, no one else turned down being the commander the entire Allied Shinobi Forces, Shikaku was appointment because he was best qualified.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Animegoin

salamander uchiha

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
16,276
Kin
3,798💸
Kumi
4,057💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I totally disagree with the notion that you need to be the most powerful to be a greater leader, Shikamaru & Shikaku are great examples of that. They both lead the shinobi alliance at some point when there were dozens of other stronger people around them.
Leader, no. Hokage, yes. Shikamaru and Shikaku were strategists and not the leaders.


Your really selling her short bro, Sarada has never shown any inclination of being dependent on the strength of anyone else but the opposite actually.
She's a woman in a shounen manga, you shouldn't forget that.

When the Kages + Sasuke/Boruto went to face Momoshiki she was ready to go with them, she wasn’t dependent on the strength of all them combined so I don’t see why she would look to anyone else to protect the village.
Sakura was ready to go retrieve Sasuke as well, that doesn't mean independence when it matters the most. And the way they're writing her currently is as a hint of Sasuke, while primarily being a Sakura with the Sharingan.

Also her wanting to go with is filler, even though that's irrelevant.

This isn’t true either, no one else turned down being the commander the entire Allied Shinobi Forces, Shikaku was appointment because he was best qualified.
Commander and Hokage are two seperate jobs. Also the Raikage was the commander, Shikaku was the strategists. The Hokage's job is to fight and take down threats, to take down all enemies of the village and go into battle against the strongest opponents. That is why you need to be the strongest, not a token Hokage.
 

Melanin

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,895
Kin
743💸
Kumi
471💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Leader, no. Hokage, yes. Shikamaru and Shikaku were strategists and not the leaders.
Bring a leader & Hokage are the same thing, Hokage is simply a designated position which requires you to lead a village. LEADERSHIP is simply the action of leading a group of people or an organization, Shikamaru and Shikaku both lead the shinobi alliance with strategy making them leaders.


She's a woman in a shounen manga, you shouldn't forget that.
Really is irrelevant, my thread is about her feats not how a genre of manga portrays female chara

Sakura was ready to go retrieve Sasuke as well, that doesn't mean independence when it matters the most.
Well Sarada is absolutely independent but that wasn’t my point, you Insinuated that she relied on others to do things or protect people because of her lack of strength. In the Momoshiki situation she didn’t do that, how strong she was or wasn’t didn’t play a part in her wanting to be in the fight. So I don’t why she would rely on boruto now or in the future when it comes to protecting the village.

And the way they're writing her currently is as a hint of Sasuke, while primarily being a Sakura with the Sharingan.
It’s far to early to say that but that on its face isn’t true. Sarada has chakra natures, shurikenjutsu, Kenjutsu and we haven’t even seen her in action out of base form. I don’t understand why people assume or expect her to whip out her Sharnigan the moment she sees her enemy. Taijutsu is just her first line of defense/offense at the moment, it could change.

Also her wanting to go with is filler, even though that's irrelevant.
Commander and Hokage are two seperate jobs.
Both take the same type of leadership, I’d say being a commander to an entire army would be more mentally taxing honestly but are we going to sit here act like they weren’t advisors to the hokages? That their thoughts didn’t contribute to diplomacy?

Also the Raikage was the commander, Shikaku was the strategists.
Shikaku was actually both, when ever the hokages left to fight or weren’t present he was left to make all the decisions. Dude I know your smarter then this lol but this is besides my point. Shikaku was a leader in the shinobi war and was a major contributor as well as influence, Madara took HQ out for a reason.

The Hokage's job is to fight and take down threats, to take down all enemies of the village and go into battle against the strongest opponents. That is why you need to be the strongest, not a token Hokage.
No the hokages job is to protect the village by any means Necessary which includes confronting threats but it does not mean you have to beat the strongest enemy. This isn’t even a factor of the discussion because we don’t even know how strong Sarada is or will be. what’s a token hokage?
 
  • Like
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
16,276
Kin
3,798💸
Kumi
4,057💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Bring a leader & Hokage are the same thing, Hokage is simply a designated position which requires you to lead a village. LEADERSHIP is simply the action of leading a group of people or an organization, Shikamaru and Shikaku both lead the shinobi alliance with strategy making them leaders.
It's not the same thing, the leader wad the Raikage, the sub leaders were the other Kage and the staregists were the Naras.



Really is irrelevant, my thread is about her feats not how a genre of manga portrays female chara
It's quite relevant, genre is indictive of writing style.

Well Sarada is absolutely independent but that wasn’t my point, you Insinuated that she relied on others to do things or protect people because of her lack of strength. In the Momoshiki situation she didn’t do that, how strong she was or wasn’t didn’t play a part in her wanting to be in the fight. So I don’t why she would rely on boruto now or in the future when it comes to protecting the village.
Yep, and I stand by it. Go back to thw Chunin exam, Sarada fell to her knees when Momshiti made the TBB. Boruto stood in front along with a shadow clone to protect her. She will rely on Boruro because that's what fodders do.


It’s far to early to say that but that on its face isn’t true. Sarada has chakra natures, shurikenjutsu, Kenjutsu and we haven’t even seen her in action out of base form. I don’t understand why people assume or expect her to whip out her Sharnigan the moment she sees her enemy. Taijutsu is just her first line of defense/offense at the moment, it could change.
Sakura alsp has chakra natures, that's not really relevant. I for one don't expwct hwr to whip out hwr sharingan at every instance like thw rest. I expect her to use a hybrid style pf thaijutsu, shueiken jutsu(at an uchiha level without slut posing), and some ninjutsu pre sharingan. I also expwct hwr to develop some actual speed skills. However, they're just turning her into one dominated by CES thaijutsu. And the sharingan as an assist.



Both take the same type of leadership, I’d say being a commander to an entire army would be more mentally taxing honestly but are we going to sit here act like they weren’t advisors to the hokages? That their thoughts didn’t contribute to diplomacy?
None of that makes a diffetence to the seperate roles both play.


Shikaku was actually both, when ever the hokages left to fight or weren’t present he was left to make all the decisions. Dude I know your smarter then this lol but this is besides my point. Shikaku was a leader in the shinobi war and was a major contributor as well as influence, Madara took HQ out for a reason.
Shikamaru trained for that role, don't you remember he trained under Kakashi as he wanted to be able to support Naruto. The reason for that was because Naruro isn't very smart. However, that doesn't rule out the gwneral rule or role pf each.


No the hokages job is to protect the village by any means Necessary which includes confronting threats but it does not mean you have to beat the strongest enemy. This isn’t even a factor of the discussion because we don’t even know how strong Sarada is or will be. what’s a token hokage?
That is wrong, the Hokage does use whatever means are at their disposal. However, it is their job to defeat the strongest threats, to earn that respect and position of becoming worthy of the title. Token Hokage's are well what they're going to make Sarada into. It doesn't mean much as it is. Having said that you are right, we don't know how strong she will be in the future, although I wouldnt hold my tongue(MCs end up being the strongest bar villains).
 

LightSo6p

Active member
Regular
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
1,223
Kin
323💸
Kumi
231💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki seemed like the leader to me. He came up with a plan to blow the mist away, when that didn’t work he put together another plan by trying to capture Boro so you would think but his real objective was to poison him. He did all that to protect his team (boruto$kawaki) that would of been took if him sarada just set there and did nothing. When he realized nothing would work then he decided it was time to retreat (battle analyzing), the same conclusion sarada came up with after doing nothing but watching could of at least tried genjutsu. All and all if you let you team get captured you’re not much of a leader
 
  • Like
Reactions: Animegoin

salamander uchiha

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
16,276
Kin
3,798💸
Kumi
4,057💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Mitsuki seemed like the leader to me. He came up with a plan to blow the mist away, when that didn’t work he put together another plan by trying to capture Boro so you would think but his real objective was to poison him. He did all that to protect his team (boruto$kawaki) that would of been took if him sarada just set there and did nothing. When he realized nothing would work then he decided it was time to retreat (battle analyzing), the same conclusion sarada came up with after doing nothing but watching could of at least tried genjutsu. All and all if you let you team get captured you’re not much of a leader
I disagree to a degree, she was analysing the situation(what Kakashi and Itachi usually do). Mitsuki did jump in to protect his lover, and he tried various combos to do so. In the end she intervened and advised the hasty retreat, so they can counter attack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Melanin

Melanin

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,895
Kin
743💸
Kumi
471💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not the same thing, the leader was the Raikage, the sub leaders were the other Kage and the staregists were the Naras.
Stop it!! The degree that Shikaku lead was the same degree/importance if not more of a greater degree/importance then the Raikage or any other kage. Commanding the entire alliance against Madara & the Juubi is the definition of leadership and the most clear example of it, sub degrees of positions in leadership aren’t exclusive in this case.

It's quite relevant, genre is indictive of writing style.
It’s not really because the recent chapter clearly see Sarada not being indicative to the generalization.

Yep, and I stand by it. Go back to thw Chunin exam, Sarada fell to her knees when Momshiti made the TBB. Boruto stood in front along with a shadow clone to protect her. She will rely on Boruro because that's what fodders do.
She fell to her knees because of the power in front of her was overwhelming, she didn’t ask Boruto or expect boruto to protect her. She turned right around and damn near took a snuck into the portal where Momoshiki was going to be, I say that’s confidence in her own ability but again this is besides the point.

This recent chapter is, Sarada saved the fodders from themselves this time and is about to open a can if chiha whoop ass.

Sakura alsp has chakra natures, that's not really relevant.
Sakura never used elemental techniques so it’s very relevant in this case, Sarada would really be a version of Sakura if she couldn’t use those releases

I for one don't expwct hwr to whip out hwr sharingan at every instance like thw rest. I expect her to use a hybrid style pf thaijutsu, shueiken jutsu(at an uchiha level without slut posing), and some ninjutsu pre sharingan. I also expwct hwr to develop some actual speed skills.
However, they're just turning her into one dominated by CES thaijutsu. And the sharingan as an assist.
GIVE HER A CHANCE, unfortunately the manga is giving her little time to shine so far but we can hope for the best lol. She now has 3t’s I think she’s going to be great next chapter.. hopefully

Shikamaru trained for that role, don't you remember he trained under Kakashi as he wanted to be able to support Naruto.
This doesn’t matter either, Shikamaru is still a strong leader with endless examples of strong leadership without him have a quarter of the strength of half of the people alive around him which is my point. He had the amplitude for leadership and decision making like Sarada has displayed this previous chapter even though she may not be the strongest on her team.

That is wrong, the Hokage does use whatever means are at their disposal. However, it is their job to defeat the strongest threats, to earn that respect and position of becoming worthy of the title.
No, fighting and defeating threats is not how you earn the the respect and . It’s how you handle the diplomacy and what you do to protect the villagers.

> Tsunade didn’t beat Nagato but she put her life on the line to save every villager she could, that’s earning the position and title.

> Gaara didn’t defeat Deidara but he undoubtedly earned the title and respect of his village as it leader too.

> Hurizen didn’t even put Orochimaru down even when he had the perfect chance to do so before he attacked the leaf during the chunin exams but he earned his legacy too.

Token Hokage's are well what they're going to make Sarada into. It doesn't mean much as it is. Having said that you are right, we don't know how strong she will be in the future, although I wouldnt hold my tongue(MCs end up being the strongest bar villains).
Interesting but I don’t doubt Boruto will be stronger with these ass pulls.
Post automatically merged:

Mitsuki seemed like the leader to me. He came up with a plan to blow the mist away
What did he do after he blew the mist away though? What was his plan? He didn’t have one, he didn’t think beyond what he would he do after clearing the mist. Where as when Sarada threw the bolder she immediately commanded a retreat.

when that didn’t work he put together another plan by trying to capture Boro so you would think but his real objective was to poison him
Which didn’t work because they were fighting an enemy with zero intel and he should’ve factored in the healing ability he just saw the enemy use. Dude just regenerated instantly why would his poison work? Well it didn’t, Sarada had to clean that failed diversion-attack up.


He did all that to protect his team (boruto$kawaki) that would of been took if him sarada just set there and did nothing.
We aren’t reading the same manga. Sarada was doing something of major importance which in turn truly protected both Kawaki & Boruto (Mitsuki too) allowing them to retreat.

(1) she analyzed the enemy.
(2) watched all of their attacks fail.
(3) created the diversion which allow them to retreat, what Mitsuki had in mind but failed to do

When he realized nothing would work then he decided it was time to retreat (battle analyzing)
when he realized nothing would work it was too late for him, he was completely powerless in the situation because he didn’t think ahead enough (like Sarada did).

You must be registered for see images


Sarada is the one who did the real Analyzing.

[/QUOTE]the same conclusion sarada came up with after doing nothing but watching could of at least tried genjutsu.[/QUOTE]

why would she have placed her bet on genjutsu? So she can’t flip like the other 3 did? They didn’t know his abilities or the extent of them which is why she didn’t charge him, she did the correct thing but hanging in the cut. She most likely figured his jutsu out too and a counter or preemptive measure to gain the upper hand by how confident she was after securing her teammates lives with that retreat.

if you let you team get captured you’re not much of a leader
she didn’t let them get captured though, she intervened at the right time and her basic diversion worked.


You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images

Just give her the credit she’s do, she dead ass carried the team in this moment and was a step ahead of all of them. Boruto dead ass asked her what the plan was because he knew she had after saving his ass..
 
Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Active member
Elite
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
5,130
Kin
3,102💸
Kumi
694💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Sakura didn’t lead the fight against Madara, she charged in like Boruto did and flopped extra hard like he did as well. Boruto hasn’t demonstrated any leadership qualities to me, the only things he lead in is the development of the story but that’s only because he’s the main character.
Nope. Sakura had literally led them in the same way Boruto literally led the gang. If Sakura's charge resulted in Team 7's death, no one would be able to oppose the fact that she led them to their deaths. Not Kalooki, not me, not you, not Kishi, no one. Sarada herself is the one that lacks "leadership qualities." Her role is more akin to Kurama's or Dodai's relation to Naruto. They gave bits of information to Naruto, but it was ultimately up to what Naruto thought he could do with that information. Sarada can set the water all she wants, but it's ultimately Boruto that leads the horses to it.
 

The Messiah

Active member
Regular
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
1,942
Kin
127💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I disagree to a degree, she was analysing the situation(what Kakashi and Itachi usually do). Mitsuki did jump in to protect his lover, and he tried various combos to do so. In the end she intervened and advised the hasty retreat, so they can counter attack.
Man said his lover. Lmaooo
 

Melanin

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,895
Kin
743💸
Kumi
471💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. Sakura had literally led them in the same way Boruto literally led the gang. If Sakura's charge resulted in Team 7's death, no one would be able to oppose the fact that she led them to their deaths.
Again, Sakura didn’t LEAD anything against Madara. What she was in that moment was the first to attack Madara but that didn’t make her the leader but I do agree that if they would’ve died in that moment she would’ve been responsible for their deaths. So I agree & disagree but she did not lead the fight against Madara, she simply was the first to attack

Not Kalooki, not me, not you, not Kishi, no one. Sarada herself is the one that lacks "leadership qualities."
She does not lack leadership attributes.. Sarada has displayed confidence, focus, honesty, decisiveness, ability to motivate, great communication, empathy, passion and most importantly bad assery. Sarada totally took charge in the latest chapter and they all adhered to what she had to say.

Her role is more akin to Kurama's or Dodai's relation to Naruto. They gave bits of information to Naruto, but it was ultimately up to what Naruto thought he could do with that information. Sarada can set the water all she wants, but it's ultimately Boruto that leads the horses to it.
Nah I see it this way... Sarada is the one who would not set the water but devise the method of getting the horses to water then relay that information to Boruto who would then use her method to lead the horses too the water.

Example being how Shikaku lead the entire alliance telepathically against the ten tails in chapter 616-618. He didn’t lead the charge and was nowhere the battle, he in fact did pass on information but leaders do that.
 

LightSo6p

Active member
Regular
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
1,223
Kin
323💸
Kumi
231💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop it!! The degree that Shikaku lead was the same degree/importance if not more of a greater degree/importance then the Raikage or any other kage. Commanding the entire alliance against Madara & the Juubi is the definition of leadership and the most clear example of it, sub degrees of positions in leadership aren’t exclusive in this case.



It’s not really because the recent chapter clearly see Sarada not being indicative to the generalization.



She fell to her knees because of the power in front of her was overwhelming, she didn’t ask Boruto or expect boruto to protect her. She turned right around and damn near took a snuck into the portal where Momoshiki was going to be, I say that’s confidence in her own ability but again this is besides the point.

This recent chapter is, Sarada saved the fodders from themselves this time and is about to open a can if chiha whoop ass.


Sakura never used elemental techniques so it’s very relevant in this case, Sarada would really be a version of Sakura if she couldn’t use those releases



GIVE HER A CHANCE, unfortunately the manga is giving her little time to shine so far but we can hope for the best lol. She now has 3t’s I think she’s going to be great next chapter.. hopefully



This doesn’t matter either, Shikamaru is still a strong leader with endless examples of strong leadership without him have a quarter of the strength of half of the people alive around him which is my point. He had the amplitude for leadership and decision making like Sarada has displayed this previous chapter even though she may not be the strongest on her team.



No, fighting and defeating threats is not how you earn the the respect and . It’s how you handle the diplomacy and what you do to protect the villagers.

> Tsunade didn’t beat Nagato but she put her life on the line to save every villager she could, that’s earning the position and title.

> Gaara didn’t defeat Deidara but he undoubtedly earned the title and respect of his village as it leader too.

> Hurizen didn’t even put Orochimaru down even when he had the perfect chance to do so before he attacked the leaf during the chunin exams but he earned his legacy too.



Interesting but I don’t doubt Boruto will be stronger with these ass pulls.
Post automatically merged:



What did he do after he blew the mist away though? What was his plan? He didn’t have one, he didn’t think beyond what he would he do after clearing the mist. Where as when Sarada threw the bolder she immediately commanded a retreat.



Which didn’t work because they were fighting an enemy with zero intel and he should’ve factored in the healing ability he just saw the enemy use. Dude just regenerated instantly why would his poison work? Well it didn’t, Sarada had to clean that failed diversion-attack up.




We aren’t reading the same manga. Sarada was doing something of major importance which in turn truly protected both Kawaki & Boruto (Mitsuki too) allowing them to retreat.

(1) she analyzed the enemy.
(2) watched all of their attacks fail.
(3) created the diversion which allow them to retreat, what Mitsuki had in mind but failed to do



when he realized nothing would work it was too late for him, he was completely powerless in the situation because he didn’t think ahead enough (like Sarada did).

You must be registered for see images


Sarada is the one who did the real Analyzing.
the same conclusion sarada came up with after doing nothing but watching could of at least tried genjutsu.[/QUOTE]

why would she have placed her bet on genjutsu? So she can’t flip like the other 3 did? They didn’t know his abilities or the extent of them which is why she didn’t charge him, she did the correct thing but hanging in the cut. She most likely figured his jutsu out too and a counter or preemptive measure to gain the upper hand by how confident she was after securing her teammates lives with that retreat.



she didn’t let them get captured though, she intervened at the right time and her basic diversion worked.


You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images

Just give her the credit she’s do, she dead ass carried the team in this moment and was a step ahead of all of them. Boruto dead ass asked her what the plan was because he knew she had after saving his ass..
[/QUOTE]

It’s not credit to give in my opinion, you don’t have to sit back in the cut to analyze. It’s plenty of people that analyze in mid battle and make their adjustments as needed. The crazy thing is after all of that analyzing she done she still don’t know how his ability worked if we go by the last couple of panels, she retreated and her plan was to work as a team exactly what bourto and kawaki was trying to do while her and mitsuki set on a rock. So to me sarada didn’t show anything that would make her a leader if the only thing she came up with after analyzing was them working as a team
 

salamander uchiha

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
16,276
Kin
3,798💸
Kumi
4,057💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Stop it!! The degree that Shikaku lead was the same degree/importance if not more of a greater degree/importance then the Raikage or any other kage. Commanding the entire alliance against Madara & the Juubi is the definition of leadership and the most clear example of it, sub degrees of positions in leadership aren’t exclusive in this case.
Sorry you won't convince me or anybody of this. Shikamaru is a subordinate not the actual leader. If the raikage gave a command it supersedes Shikamaru's and the same is true for the other Kage. That is the difference between a leader and not.



It’s not really because the recent chapter clearly see Sarada not being indicative to the generalization.
It really doesn't, go back to first mission were slutrada was posing and making weird remarks, then Buritto stepped in to help her out. Anomalies don't detract from the normative portrayal.

She fell to her knees because of the power in front of her was overwhelming, she didn’t ask Boruto or expect boruto to protect her. She turned right around and damn near took a snuck into the portal where Momoshiki was going to be, I say that’s confidence in her own ability but again this is besides the point.
It shows she was scared in the face of power, she had backed down and gave in instead of they to face it down. While the men, and the gayboy were there protecting her standing their ground. The rest of what you suggest would be classed as filler.

This recent chapter is, Sarada saved the fodders from themselves this time and is about to open a can if chiha whoop ass.[/QUOTE♧

I agree, but we'll see next chapter.

Sakura never used elemental techniques so it’s very relevant in this case, Sarada would really be a version of Sakura if she couldn’t use those releases.
It's really not, ninja are able to use two elements at Jonin level, Kakshsi confirmed this during the training. Sakura not using them doesn't mean she can't so that's not a relevant point. It's all about situational preferences.


GIVE HER A CHANCE, unfortunately the manga is giving her little time to shine so far but we can hope for the best lol. She now has 3t’s I think she’s going to be great next chapter.. hopefully
I'm giving her a chance, but she needs to show some serious levels. She's stronger than Buritto for now, but she still has a long way to go.



This doesn’t matter either, Shikamaru is still a strong leader with endless examples of strong leadership without him have a quarter of the strength of half of the people alive around him which is my point. He had the amplitude for leadership and decision making like Sarada has displayed this previous chapter even though she may not be the strongest on her team.
None of that matters in the grand scheme of things. She wants to become a Hokage, and not just any Hokage but like Naruto. Being capable of leadership is a token gesture and doesn't hold much weight when you will be dependent on those stronger than you.

No, fighting and defeating threats is not how you earn the the respect and . It’s how you handle the diplomacy and what you do to protect the villagers.
Tell that to Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Kakashi and Naruto. They used thei power to earn their position, while Tsunade had her family ties and reference to her power was made. Even then she was a second choice and not because she was worthy of the title Hokage.

> Tsunade didn’t beat Nagato but she put her life on the line to save every villager she could, that’s earning the position and title.
Yeah, no. That's a poor example, she was looking for Naruto(Hokage wannabe) just like Sarada will be calling out for the village protector because she's incapable. And for that reason undeserving of the position of Kage.

> Gaara didn’t defeat Deidara but he undoubtedly earned the title and respect of his village as it leader too.
Gaara used his ability to protect the village, he sacrificed himself to defend the village. He couldve stomped Deidara, but at the cost of the village. Also he's the Kage of the sand village and it doesn't matter to the leaf.

> Hurizen didn’t even put Orochimaru down even when he had the perfect chance to do so before he attacked the leaf during the chunin exams but he earned his legacy too.
This is true, yet false. Hiruzen spared him because at that time he felt some underlying feelings for his student. However, when it mattered Hiruzen put him down, Hiruzen stripped him of the ability to use ET, use handseal based ninjutsu, and his strongest summons. He sacrificed his life to deal with Orochimaru.


Interesting but I don’t doubt Boruto will be stronger with these ass pulls.
This we can agree on.
Post automatically merged:

Man said his lover. Lmaooo
What else would you call him¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

Melanin

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,895
Kin
743💸
Kumi
471💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s not credit to give in my opinion, you don’t have to sit back in the cut to analyze. It’s plenty of people that analyze in mid battle and make their adjustments as needed.
But “plenty of people” did not analyze Boro mid battle in this case nor made adjustments as needed, with the exception of Sarada. She was the only analyzed, figured they should retreat, come up with a strategy/diversion and executed it successfully. You yourself were just giving Mitsuki credit for acting then flbut you can’t give it to Sarada?

The crazy thing is after all of that analyzing she done she still don’t know how his ability worked if we go by the last couple of panels,
But that’s ok, Sarada’s analyzation is what her successful diversion was based on and it secured their retreat. What’s really crazy is that Sarada was the only person on the team who thought their first goal should’ve been figuring out his jutsu, it’s like damn. Is Sarada the only competent thinker on the

she retreated and her plan was to work as a team exactly what bourto and kawaki was trying to do while her and mitsuki set on a rock.
What Mitsuki, Boruto & Kawaki did was not team work at all. What you saw was teammates picking up each other’s slack not demonstrating a conjoined articulated effort. Go read the manga and stop trolling, Sarada was watching Boro’s hand movements she had her mind on the enemy and when she threw the bolder her mind was still on the enemy as it was an effort to divert his attention away from Sarada’s teammates.
So to me sarada didn’t show anything that would make her a leader if the only thing she came up with after analyzing was them working as a team
Your problem is that you just don’t comprehend to well this has leader written all over it, Boruto asking her if she had a plan is the icing on the cakeZ

You must be registered for see images



Mitsuki, Boruto & Kawaki were not fighting like a team. Kawaki emotionally charging in followed by Boruto blindly charging which lead to Mitsuki having to intervene on his own just for his attack not to work isn’t teamwork.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry you won't convince me or anybody of this. Shikamaru is a subordinate not the actual leader.
Subordinates are leaders too!! Actually advisors (war advisors) are leaders as well. When you command an entire full of soldiers that’s called leading, I would hate to think that you need convincing related to something which only requires common sense.

If the raikage gave a command it supersedes Shikamaru's and the same is true for the other Kage.
How does that disprove that Shikamaru or Shikaku were both in positions of leadership and actually gave commands? Your getting off topic, I never said anything about where either of them were placed in a chain of command. Super irrelevant honestly, you said people following Shikaku’s strategy as he himself commanded isn’t leadership.

^lets stick to that.


That is the difference between a leader and not.
This is leading, Shikamaru is a leader.

You don’t need to be kage in order to lead.

You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images
[/SPO



It really doesn't, go back to first mission were slutrada was posing and making weird remarks, then Buritto stepped in to help her out. Anomalies don't detract from the normative portrayal.
Yeah that’s not called for, inappropriate even. I’m simply trying to have a conversation about a particular point in the manga that hasn’t nothing to do with Sarada being a slut, I’m not here for that because it adds nothing to the conversation


It shows she was scared in the face of power, she had backed down and gave in instead of they to face it down.
Not scared, overwhelmed because she never felt anything like it. It couldn’t have scared her because moments later she wanted to go face that same power.
 
Last edited:

LightSo6p

Active member
Regular
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
1,223
Kin
323💸
Kumi
231💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But “plenty of people” did not analyze Boro mid battle in this case nor made adjustments as needed, with the exception of Sarada. She was the only analyzed, figured they should retreat, come up with a strategy/diversion and executed it successfully. You yourself were just giving Mitsuki credit for acting then flbut you can’t give it to Sarada?


But that’s ok, Sarada’s analyzation is what her successful diversion was based on and it secured their retreat. What’s really crazy is that Sarada was the only person on the team who thought their first goal should’ve been figuring out his jutsu, it’s like damn. Is Sarada the only competent thinker on the


What Mitsuki, Boruto & Kawaki did was not team work at all. What you saw was teammates picking up each other’s slack not demonstrating a conjoined articulated effort. Go read the manga and stop trolling, Sarada was watching Boro’s hand movements she had her mind on the enemy and when she threw the bolder her mind was still on the enemy as it was an effort to divert his attention away from Sarada’s teammates.

Your problem is that you just don’t comprehend to well this has leader written all over it, Boruto asking her if she had a plan is the icing on the cakeZ

You must be registered for see images



Mitsuki, Boruto & Kawaki were not fighting like a team. Kawaki emotionally charging in followed by Boruto blindly charging which lead to Mitsuki having to intervene on his own just for his attack not to work isn’t teamwork.
Post automatically merged:



Subordinates are leaders too!! Actually advisors (war advisors) are leaders as well. When you command an entire full of soldiers that’s called leading, I would hate to think that you need convincing related to something which only requires common sense.



How does that disprove that Shikamaru or Shikaku were both in positions of leadership and actually gave commands? Your getting off topic, I never said anything about where either of them were placed in a chain of command. Super irrelevant honestly, you said people following Shikaku’s strategy as he himself commanded isn’t leadership.

^lets stick to that.




This is leading, Shikamaru is a leader.

You don’t need to be kage in order to lead.

You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images
[/SPO





Yeah that’s not called for, inappropriate even. I’m simply trying to have a conversation about a particular point in the manga that hasn’t nothing to do with Sarada being a slut, I’m not here for that because it adds nothing to the conversation




Not scared, overwhelmed because she never felt anything like it. It couldn’t have scared her because moments later she wanted to go face that same power.
Just because someone don’t agree with you doesn’t mean they’re trolling, I just don’t see how what she did points out she’s the leader. Mitsuki analyzed him mid battle and came up with the same thing sarada did, she threw a rock that gave them time to escape before mitsuki could show if he had a way to. Her and mitsuki did the same thing in my opinion he just battled to come up with his conclusion were as she didn’t, and that’s why I gave it to mitsuki I liked his way better. I only said kawaki and bourto was working as a team, and that was to get the jar Naruto was in they wasn’t even trying to fight boro. Mitsuki and sarada should of followed them(since they’re the only way out) and backed them up, only needed enough time to grab the jar and make a portal
 

Melanin

Active member
Legendary
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,895
Kin
743💸
Kumi
471💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because someone don’t agree with you doesn’t mean they’re trolling
I didn’t say you were trolling because you disagreed, I said you were trolling because of statement of “to work as a team exactly what bourto and kawaki was trying to do while her and mitsuki set on a rock”.. this is trolling. Boruto & Kawaki were not working as a team, there working as two individuals fighting one individual. Secondly, Mitsuki & Sarada weren’t just sitting down enjoying the view. They were watching Boro in action and being attentive to his jutsu use which they had to by default being that Boruto & Kawaki


I just don’t see how what she did points out she’s the leader. Mitsuki analyzed him mid battle and came up with the same thing sarada did, she threw a rock that gave them time to escape before mitsuki could show if he had a way to.
What your failing to mention is that even with Mitsuki Analyzing Boro the “thing he came up with” failed hard and his actions only but the three of them in danger. He didn’t have another plan after is initial one failed, he didn’t think things through like Sarada did which is the difference. When she acted it didn’t fail, she clearly saw him regenerate like Mitsuki did but unlike him she was smart enough to know a direct attack wouldn’t work so she set a diversion he couldn’t counter


Her and mitsuki did the same thing in my opinion he just battled to come up with his conclusion were as she didn’t, and that’s why I gave it to mitsuki I liked his way better.
And this is flawed thinking.. what Mitsuki tried to do, didn’t work and it put him in the same predicament he was trying to get Boruto out of. While what Sarada did worked efficiently to get the team out of danger, I don’t see the problem in admitting that Sarada’s plan worked and Mitsuki’s different. Yes they both figured a retreat was required but the difference is that Sarada didn’t have too have her plan fail (like Mitsuki’s) to know it.

I only said kawaki and bourto was working as a team, and that was to get the jar Naruto was in they wasn’t even trying to fight boro.
They weren’t trying to fight Boro?

You must be registered for see images


And no they weren’t acting like a team, a team wouldn’t have charged in so recklessly and they damn sure would’ve included all of their teammates not just telling one teammate to follow their lead.

That’s not teamwork.

[QUMitsuki and sarada should of followed them(since they’re the only way out) and backed them up, only needed enough time to grab the jar and make a portal
[/QUOTE]
No, Mitsuki & Sarada should not have charged Boro recklessly with Boruto & Kawaki, they really would’ve been f’Cked if they did that.
 

LightSo6p

Active member
Regular
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
1,223
Kin
323💸
Kumi
231💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn’t say you were trolling because you disagreed, I said you were trolling because of statement of “to work as a team exactly what bourto and kawaki was trying to do while her and mitsuki set on a rock”.. this is trolling. Boruto & Kawaki were not working as a team, there working as two individuals fighting one individual. Secondly, Mitsuki & Sarada weren’t just sitting down enjoying the view. They were watching Boro in action and being attentive to his jutsu use which they had to by default being that Boruto & Kawaki




What your failing to mention is that even with Mitsuki Analyzing Boro the “thing he came up with” failed hard and his actions only but the three of them in danger. He didn’t have another plan after is initial one failed, he didn’t think things through like Sarada did which is the difference. When she acted it didn’t fail, she clearly saw him regenerate like Mitsuki did but unlike him she was smart enough to know a direct attack wouldn’t work so she set a diversion he couldn’t counter




And this is flawed thinking.. what Mitsuki tried to do, didn’t work and it put him in the same predicament he was trying to get Boruto out of. While what Sarada did worked efficiently to get the team out of danger, I don’t see the problem in admitting that Sarada’s plan worked and Mitsuki’s different. Yes they both figured a retreat was required but the difference is that Sarada didn’t have too have her plan fail (like Mitsuki’s) to know it.



They weren’t trying to fight Boro?

You must be registered for see images


And no they weren’t acting like a team, a team wouldn’t have charged in so recklessly and they damn sure would’ve included all of their teammates not just telling one teammate to follow their lead.

That’s not teamwork.

[QUMitsuki and sarada should of followed them(since they’re the only way out) and backed them up, only needed enough time to grab the jar and make a portal
No, Mitsuki & Sarada should not have charged Boro recklessly with Boruto & Kawaki, they really would’ve been f’Cked if they did that.
[/QUOTE]

No they weren’t trying to fight Boro, he attacked them when kawaki was looking at the jar bourto jumped in. Boruto hit him with a rasengan, after that kawaki and bourto both charged at him kawaki took the lead(like we seen naruto&sasuke do before one attacks first and the other come in) and bourto was going to hit him from the air. I would say kawaki grabbing him then yelling out bourto now was some type of team work but I guess you don’t see it that way, and it’s hard to tell someone to follow you when then up there sitting on a rock

Let’s just say bourto and kawaki didn’t go to the jar and get in a fight with Boro, do you think he would of just set there an did nothing?? More then likely he would of attacked all of them and then sarada wouldn’t of had any time to sit around and watch, them attacking and learning some of his abilities would of had to be do anyway and it’s no way you can make a plan for some one you know nothing about
 
Top