Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mangekyo Sharingan....Fire Release • Mythical Phoenix Fire Skill A skill that is a very widespread jutsu which is most effective when dealing with multiple enemies. Fired off from the body, the user sends off a spiralling set of fireballs towards the opponent. This attack able to cover a larger area...And make 5 clones

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I make to shadow clones
The to shadow clones take the damgers Then the real jiraiya jump up behind you and use Katon • Hanmafaia no Jutsu [Fire Release • Flame Hammer A skill that is used to create a large hammer made of flame, which is held by the user. This hammer being approximately six feet long, and the hammer portion having a width of one and a half feet, a height of one foot, and a length of two and a half feet. The main power of this hammer comes from when it smashes agaisnt an opponent,

Last edited:

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was a clone...and you should no better to fight me up close...I use Verse of Black Darkness Skill A technique so powerful, that they lose the sense of their battlefield and are surrounding by darkness. They even have a hard time hearing thanks to this genjutsu, leaving them almost virtually helpless. Then I use Water Release: Water Fang Bullet eat that

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cancel • [Kai]
A skill which cancels an illusion technique cast upon the user. Then I use Kebari Senbon (Hair Needle Barrage) the stop the water attack then inside the Barrage I make 6 shadow clones 5 of them go after the clones that itachi made and the other one jump up and use Rasengan

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use Fire Release • Mythical Phoenix Fire Skill A skill that is a very widespread jutsu which is most effective when dealing with multiple enemies to take out all of Jiraiya clones. I use [Fire Release • Hell Fire Serpent Skil A skill which is known as one of the most diffucult fire based ninjutsu to learn. The user releases forth a flame from their mouth, as it materializes into a veyr large snake type shape. The snake has a three foot diamater and is twenty feet long, and rushes at the opponent. The key danger factor of this jutsu is that, the user can change the direction of the attack at their discretion essentially making it a homing type jutsu and what to attack..