Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i start off with
Katon Bunshin no Jutsu x7.... 2 of us go hide ......so that leaves us six ready to fight ...oh and we all use ....Shadow Release ? Shadow Armor [Kageton ? Kage Yoroi]
- Effect: A skill where the user gathering up the power of their shadow and infusing it with chakra have their shadow slowly consume their body. When the shadow fully consumes their body, it becomes a powerful armor that is resistant to physical harm........i kno your super strong and has good tiajutsu but with this jutsu that have no effect in this battle ....

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i start off with
Katon Bunshin no Jutsu x7.... 2 of us go hide ......so that leaves us six ready to fight ...oh and we all use ....Shadow Release ? Shadow Armor [Kageton ? Kage Yoroi]
- Effect: A skill where the user gathering up the power of their shadow and infusing it with chakra have their shadow slowly consume their body. When the shadow fully consumes their body, it becomes a powerful armor that is resistant to physical harm........i kno your super strong and has good tiajutsu but with this jutsu that have no effect in this battle ....
That will not last an entire fight..
Maybe 2 moves.. Even one..
And you're copying from that website since that ? is there... ^^

lol anbu k got paralized lol
Juuken!(Gentlefist)
On legs..
Haha!!
You cant walk!!
Hahaa!!

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
neji i can use that jutsu ....get over it....you kinda pissin me off always tryin to include in my battles ....i can do ANY shadow....and you said i can use those so ima ask you nicely please let me fight ......

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay, well then maybe I wont use taijutsu Shika.

Maybe I will do this:

Legendary heel drop creates a crater that you fall into.

Then Waterfall basin technique floods the crater that you are in.
ha we'll see ......
pretty good move......and now i use Earth Style Rampart [Doton ? Doryuuheki no Jutsu]
- Effect: By gathering chakra into the ground, the user is able to create a large earthen wall from the ground to send them up into the air. .........to get me out of the water then i use ...Wind Release ? Daitoppa [Fuuton ? Great Breakthrough]
- Effect: A technique where the user concentrates a great deal of wind chakra up through the chest, the neck, and into the mouth. Firing forth a large amount of wind that is spreadout and covers a large area. This wind is a very powerful wind capable of blowing back many things that are caught within its path.........