Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok lets see here:

Everything you know and obviously no cheating.
Terrain: Grassy plain with a lake in the middle
Post your bio and who goes first

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. No subs, no Kais.

You go first.
I'll take a bit to reply since I'm going to eat atm, k ?

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. No subs, no Kais.

You go first.
I'll take a bit to reply since I'm going to eat atm, k ?
That's fine with me

I'll start by jumping onto the lake and using

Suigin: Souhou Mercury (Mercury Style: Touch of Mercury)

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user covers their whole body with Mercury chakra and whatever he touches or steps on will turn into Mercury. This can be used to turn any objects into Mercury to increase the user?s range of Mercury usage. An instant kill if someone is touched (something for the opponent to be aware of)

Turning the whole lake into mercury for my desire

Then being a manipulator of mercury i send almost half of the lake worth of mercury at you along with

Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area burning all in its path.

To double the size of the mercury is launched at you

Then finishes with

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp Of The Underworld

Type:Supplemtary
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar which then swallows the opponent whole (can be used to trap summoning monsters).

To prevent you from escaping while the mercury is launched at you

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's fine with me

I'll start by jumping onto the lake and using

Suigin: Souhou Mercury (Mercury Style: Touch of Mercury)

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user covers their whole body with Mercury chakra and whatever he touches or steps on will turn into Mercury. This can be used to turn any objects into Mercury to increase the user?s range of Mercury usage. An instant kill if someone is touched (something for the opponent to be aware of)

Turning the whole lake into mercury for my desire

Then being a manipulator of mercury i send almost half of the lake worth of mercury at you along with

Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

Type:Attack
Damage Points:60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area burning all in its path.

To double the size of the mercury is launched at you

Then finishes with

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp Of The Underworld

Type:Supplemtary
Chakra cost:20
Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar which then swallows the opponent whole (can be used to trap summoning monsters).

To prevent you from escaping while the mercury is launched at you
As soon as you turn the lake into Mercury, I use

(Kumoton: Kumogakure no Jutsu)- Cloud Release: Hidden in Clouds Technique
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
The user creates a thick cover, like Hidden Mist technique, but made with clouds. This is much thicker, and since it is double elemental, cannot be blown away.
The Sharingan will not be able to function even in the slightest in this technique, but the Byakugan will be able to see through it.
The fact that the cloud cover itself is made of chakra will confuse anyone using any chakra detection ability. However, the user will be able to sense where the opponent is within the clouds.
-Costs 10 chakra per turn to stay active.
-Can only be used twice per battle.

Which instantly blankets the area, obscuring me from view. I run away to some side, far from you then use

(Vi-nasuharawanpou: Toko no Vi-nasuharawana ) Venus Flytrap Arts: Bed of Venus Flytraps
Range: Short/Mid/Long
Type: Offensive
Damage: 80
The user, a member of Zetsu's clan, forces their unique clan chakra into the ground to make Venus Flytraps come out from the ground on the whole arena. These Venus Flytraps can bite the opponent and tear out parts of flesh. Also, while this jutsu is in effect, neither the user nor the opponent can use Earth Release (Doton) moves since the roots of the venus flytraps bind the soil tightly, preventing it from being manipulated.
Note: Can only be used by members of Zetsu's clan
Can only be used once per battle
Lasts only for two turns
User cannot use Earth Release moves either.

You don't know where I am, and if you send mercury it misses. Also, you cannot use Swamp of the Underworld now, and the Venus Flytraps( which you cannot see ) are biting you.

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as you turn the lake into Mercury, I use

(Kumoton: Kumogakure no Jutsu)- Cloud Release: Hidden in Clouds Technique
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
The user creates a thick cover, like Hidden Mist technique, but made with clouds. This is much thicker, and since it is double elemental, cannot be blown away.
The Sharingan will not be able to function even in the slightest in this technique, but the Byakugan will be able to see through it.
The fact that the cloud cover itself is made of chakra will confuse anyone using any chakra detection ability. However, the user will be able to sense where the opponent is within the clouds.
-Costs 10 chakra per turn to stay active.
-Can only be used twice per battle.

Which instantly blankets the area, obscuring me from view. I run away to some side, far from you then use

(Vi-nasuharawanpou: Toko no Vi-nasuharawana ) Venus Flytrap Arts: Bed of Venus Flytraps
Range: Short/Mid/Long
Type: Offensive
Damage: 80
The user, a member of Zetsu's clan, forces their unique clan chakra into the ground to make Venus Flytraps come out from the ground on the whole arena. These Venus Flytraps can bite the opponent and tear out parts of flesh. Also, while this jutsu is in effect, neither the user nor the opponent can use Earth Release (Doton) moves since the roots of the venus flytraps bind the soil tightly, preventing it from being manipulated.
Note: Can only be used by members of Zetsu's clan
Can only be used once per battle
Lasts only for two turns
User cannot use Earth Release moves either.

You don't know where I am, and if you send mercury it misses. Also, you cannot use Swamp of the Underworld now, and the Venus Flytraps( which you cannot see ) are biting you.
I know this won't help much but what the hell

*Activates Sharingan*

As I notice you using your Cloud Jutsu I use

(Uingu hanka) Hermes Sandals
Type:Supplementry
Range:N/A
Chakra Cost:40
Description:The user manipulates mercury from the earth around their feet & ankles creating winged sandals (like the roman god hermes also referred to as mercury)This enables the user to take flight.This technique also improves the agility and speed of the user 10 fold.So that they can move at great speeds at ground level aswell as air born.
Note:Can only be used twice per battle
Note:Weak Against Ice & Dry Ice
Note:Strong Against Fire

Using the mercury from the lake to create wing sandals and quickly fly upwards away and above the cloud jutsu

And even though I haven't notice your venus flytrap I'm pretty sure I avoided them after taking flights towards the sky and even they come out the cloud and I would immediately detach them due to my sharingan and avoid them.

While in the air above the cloud I use

(Raiton: Ion Denka Soujuu) Lighting Release: Ion Charge Manipulation

Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: 10 (damage added to lightning)
Description: User Manipulates the ionic charge of their body and the area around the opponent. For Three Turns the user?s Lightning techniques have an extra kick and attack much faster. Ranged lightning attacks gain homing properties making them unavoidable. In addition the users speed is increased due to the charge and the user can also channel this charge into weapons like kunai making them seek out the opponent in the air even after being deflected, or repel weapons away from themselves.
Note: Can only be used 2 times in battle
Note: +10 dmg to Lightning attacks
Note: While charged, the user is weaker to water attacks (-10 damage)

Creates an ionic charge around the cloud and to increase the power and speed of my lightning attacks and right after uses

Lightning Style: Lightning Disks (Raiton: Raikou Disuku)

Type:Attack/Defense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton:The user will manipulate the lightning in is body to make himself be positively charge. Then he will create 7 rotating lightning disk charge negatively. The user will then be able to make those disk behave like electron around a proton, in other word, these disk will start rotating all around him (under also). This serve as a great to defend against close range attack and taijutsu, but can also be used to attack. The user will use his lighting chakra to repulse the disk (one or many at a time), giving it extreme velocity and aimed for the enemy.
*The user must wait two turns after all the disk are destroyed or disappeared
*This jutsu can only be used 2 time per match*
*This jutsu can only be used by Anbu Kakashi and Izuna Uchiha*

Sending two lightning disks at you at high homing speed which is unavoidable at you

Just because you're hidden in your cloud, don't think I still can't sense you because I can sense your blood (Don't forget I'm a blood manipulator stated in my bio)

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know this won't help much but what the hell

*Activates Sharingan*

As I notice you using your Cloud Jutsu I use

(Uingu hanka) Hermes Sandals
Type:Supplementry
Range:N/A
Description:The user manipulates mercury from the earth around their feet & ankles creating winged sandals (like the roman god hermes also referred to as mercury)This enables the user to take flight.This technique also improves the agility and speed of the user 10 fold.So that they can move at great speeds at ground level aswell as air born.
Note:Can only be used twice per battle
Note:Weak Against Ice & Dry Ice
Note:Strong Against Fire

Using the mercury from the lake to create wing sandals and quickly fly upwards away and above the cloud jutsu

And even though I haven't notice your venus flytrap I'm pretty sure I avoided them after taking flights towards the sky and even they come out the cloud and I would immediately detach them due to my sharingan and avoid them.

While in the air above the cloud I use

(Raiton: Ion Denka Soujuu) Lighting Release: Ion Charge Manipulation

Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: 10 (damage added to lightning)
Description: User Manipulates the ionic charge of their body and the area around the opponent. For Three Turns the user?s Lightning techniques have an extra kick and attack much faster. Ranged lightning attacks gain homing properties making them unavoidable. In addition the users speed is increased due to the charge and the user can also channel this charge into weapons like kunai making them seek out the opponent in the air even after being deflected, or repel weapons away from themselves.
Note: Can only be used 2 times in battle
Note: +10 dmg to Lightning attacks
Note: While charged, the user is weaker to water attacks (-10 damage)

Creates an ionic charge around the cloud and to increase the power and speed of my lightning attacks and right after uses

Lightning Style: Lightning Disks (Raiton: Raikou Disuku)

Type:Attack/Defense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton:The user will manipulate the lightning in is body to make himself be positively charge. Then he will create 7 rotating lightning disk charge negatively. The user will then be able to make those disk behave like electron around a proton, in other word, these disk will start rotating all around him (under also). This serve as a great to defend against close range attack and taijutsu, but can also be used to attack. The user will use his lighting chakra to repulse the disk (one or many at a time), giving it extreme velocity and aimed for the enemy.
*The user must wait two turns after all the disk are destroyed or disappeared
*This jutsu can only be used 2 time per match*
*This jutsu can only be used by Anbu Kakashi and Izuna Uchiha*

Sending two lightning disks at you at high homing speed which is unavoidable at you

Just because you're hidden in your cloud, don't think I still can't sense you because I can sense your blood (Don't forget I'm a blood manipulator stated in my bio)
Ah, okay. ^^

As I sense your chakra flying above the clouds, and going out, I realise that you must have gone into the air, and use

(Kagero) Mayfly
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short/Mid/Long
Damage points:N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to merge his body with the ground and plants and to move at very high speeds through the networks of roots and water veins.
This allows the user to conceal his presence completely,making it almost impossible to detect him.
Note:Only Zetsu and characters from Zetsu?s clan can use this.

merging into one of the Venus Flytraps, and now you cannot sense my blood, because I am literally one with the Venus Flytraps. Therefore, your disks miss me.

I then put my head out for a second, use

( Kinjutsu : Hone Kujiku Yuuri ) Forbidden Technique : Bone Shattering Vibrations
Range: All
Chakra Cost:50
Damage Points:90
Type : Offense
Description:The user releases a ultrasonic sound that shatters bones of the opponent or bone jutsus and literally rips the cells apart, preventing regeneration by a Kekken Genkai or by medical means for one turn. This makes the opponent unable to move and causes excessive pain and damage due to the fragmented bone. This is done by matching the natural vibrations of these bones. Can only be avoided by going underground, as ultrasonics cannot travel underground.
Note : a) This technique does 20 dmg to the user
b) The user cannot use any taijutsu for the rest of the battle after using this technique.
C) Can only be used once per battle.

and then go back in. You sense me for a plit second, but it isn't enough to send the disks at me again.

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I lost senses of you I use

Katon-Horou no Jutsu (Fire Release-Fire Prison)

Range: Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description:A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Prison only last 3 turn

Creating a fire prison all around the Venus flytraps and cloud

With all the heat in the prison the cloud evaporated I see every chakra root of all the venus flytrap and within chakra root you are hiding in

So I will again manipulate the lake worth of mercury and wash it over every single one of the venus flytrap along with you since you are consider one of them now instantly killing them due to the mercury's poisonous effects.

And since the prison is within where the venus flytraps are the mercury is again double in sized due to the heat with the prison

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I lost senses of you I use

Katon-Horou no Jutsu (Fire Release-Fire Prison)

Range: Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description:A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Prison only last 3 turn

Creating a fire prison all around the Venus flytraps and cloud

With all the heat in the prison the cloud evaporated I see every chakra root of all the venus flytrap and within chakra root you are hiding in

So I will again manipulate the lake worth of mercury and wash it over every single one of the venus flytrap along with you since you are consider one of them now instantly killing them due to the mercury's poisonous effects.

And since the prison is within where the venus flytraps are the mercury is again double in sized due to the heat with the prison
Ah.

*As you create the Fire Prison, I use my Bone Shattering Vibrations technique ,and as you think to control the mercury , your bones shatter into small pieces, and you faint and nearly die* O___O

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure it was all yours from before the battle, I just wanted a battle (haven't gotten one since my last departure)

Ah don't worry about me I won't be fighting for a while anyway