0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you haven't yet stopped arguing, then stop >_>

Elias wins... it was inevitable anyway >_>

Your arguing is just hurting both of your reputations, so shake it off, and say "w/e" >_>

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is pretty foolish of all of u... seriously why can't people just chill on this website? just get along and talk make opinions about ur like for naruto and bleach and fight a little? there is enough drama to go around in the real world so why make even more in here?

I was acting like news reporter and you where the anchorman....

damn hiruzen, someone is off tonight....

Was it the battle with Chuck norris?:D
a battle with chuck norris is no battle... it is a slaughter lol

Last edited:

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is pretty foolish of all of u... seriously why can't people just chill on this website? just get along and talk make opinions about ur like for naruto and bleach and fight a little? there is enough drama to go around in the real world so why make even more in here?

a battle with chuck norris is no battle... it is a slaughter lol
Ok doctor Phil:D j/k

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know Bsamas group gotta stick together... :) their so cute... if it looks like one of them is going to get beat... BSAMA comes in and help.. and they just try to talk their way out of it ....

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you got that right ttime and actually anbu K would win because Elias chickened out when kakashi said no customs
No he didn't chicken out; they continued fighting, and Elias owned him even without customs... on like the 3rd or 4th turn. O_O

you know Bsamas group gotta stick together... :) their so cute... if it looks like one of them is going to get beat... BSAMA comes in and help.. and they just try to talk their way out of it ....
Monkey King Enma would be ASHAMED! U_U

And to think I taught you how to summon him. U_U

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I told you earlier (in fact, I told you just a post ago, so you should remember) that I don't care what you say, and it's not just your thread: it's Elias's as well. o_o

And if your comrades can post here, so can I. U_U

End this arguing and call this match a draw.