0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*flicks you off*

This is an all out battle
....have u read the

Before starting a battle the participants must agree on these:
-Terrain: You and your partner(s) must decide on a terrain which you will battle on. You must also decide on the weather(rain, snow, etc).This does not mean that the weather can't change through the use of a jutsu.

-Element Usage: If you and your partner(s) have reached Kage Rank your able to choose how many elements you will use in this battle. You can chose to battle using only one element, or all of them. If you are below Kage Rank you can only use jutsus in which you are trained at.

-Type of Battle: Choose the type of battle you want. No restrictions, taijutsu battle, ninjutsu only battle, team battle, etc.

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*activates Sharingan*

Genjutsu: Naishoubanashi Fuuton (Whispering Wind)

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will send a strong gust of wind at the opponent in which he/she will fall into a genjutsu. The illusion is simply the opponent feeling like he/she is being constantly lifted into the air without having the thought of falling back onto the ground.

While you're in the genjutsu I follow up by making two shadow clone and one of them immediately use

Dragon Wave (Doragon Nami)

Type: Attack
Range- Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: Releasing a huge mass amount of chakra, the user of this jutsu compresses the chakra in a small, volleyball sized sphere with two hands. The process, in which, the ball is created takes time to develop, making this attack dangerous to use in the middle of a battle. Even when fired prematurely. The blast is so powerful it has the capability of completely devouring half a village. This jutsu is more of an explosive type move then wave based attack
Note: If attacked within short to mid range, the blast will be utterly disrupted and will cause a huge explosion causing great damage to both the user and the opponent.
Note: Can only be used by Anbu Kakashi
Note: Can only be used once in battle

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*activates Sharingan*

Genjutsu: Naishoubanashi Fuuton (Whispering Wind)

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will send a strong gust of wind at the opponent in which he/she will fall into a genjutsu. The illusion is simply the opponent feeling like he/she is being constantly lifted into the air without having the thought of falling back onto the ground.

While you're in the genjutsu I follow up by making two shadow clone and one of them immediately use

Dragon Wave (Doragon Nami)

Range- Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: Releasing a huge mass amount of chakra, the user of this jutsu compresses the chakra in a small, volleyball sized sphere with two hands. The process, in which, the ball is created takes time to develop, making this attack dangerous to use in the middle of a battle. Even when fired prematurely. The blast is so powerful it has the capability of completely devouring half a village. This jutsu is more of an explosive type move then wave based attack
Note: If attacked within short to mid range, the blast will be utterly disrupted and will cause a huge explosion causing great damage to both the user and the opponent.
Note: Can only be used by Anbu Kakashi
Note: Can only be used once in battle

*activates Sharingan*

...knowing that the sharingan lets me see Chakra flowing in your wind i quickly use:

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area burning all in its path.

....the Intense Pain force,speed and power increase due to your wind jutsu fire>wind also by the time u bout to do your shadow clone jutsu the wind/fire attack will burn u to death and if u don't say so the clone which u wanted to use (Doragon Nami) wouldn't have tiime to do so

....also i use:

Katon ? Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Fire Prison]

Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:30
Description:A skill in which generates flames from up underground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it also burning all within, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle?
Note: Prison only last 3 turn?

....tapping u and your clone(s) as the wind/fire attack u also i use:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja?s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

....making 3 clone(s) which we a space out

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*activates Sharingan*

...knowing that the sharingan lets me see Chakra flowing in your wind i quickly use:

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area burning all in its path.

....the Intense Pain force,speed and power increase due to your wind jutsu fire>wind also by the time u bout to do your shadow clone jutsu the wind/fire attack will burn u to death and if u don't say so the clone which u wanted to use (Doragon Nami) wouldn't have tiime to do so

....also i use:

Katon ? Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Fire Prison]

Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:30
Description:A skill in which generates flames from up underground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it also burning all within, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle?
Note: Prison only last 3 turn?

....tapping u and your clone(s) as the wind/fire attack u also i use:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja?s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

....making 3 clone(s) which we a space out
What the hell are you talking about it increases the speed and power of the fireball its just a gust of wind which has a strong genjutsu effect, it doesn't make it speed up what kind of idiot are you

Anyway I'll use

Katon: Katon Arashi (Fire Style: Fire Storm)

Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user would gather enormous fire chakra within them and release it all out with tremendous force. The user would release a large pool of fire in which quickly and rapidly spreads out becoming longer and wider. The fire would spread and travel along the ground burning all in its path and is usually 100 meters wide at max and stretches as far as the user exhales.
Note: Can only be used three times

To overpower your fireball and with the effect of my fire jutsu it covers a larger area than your fireball it still reaches you which doesn't give you time to use your fire prison and clones

Makes two clones again and the one clones immediately uses

Raiton: Raikou Doragon Dageki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Strike)

Description: The user would begin to release a surge of lightning from his body which in the blink of an eye will take the form of a massive and extremely long dragon made of pure and bright surging electricity coiling around and above him. The dragon will then rush towards the opponent with extreme speed and no matter how far the dragon have traveled its tail would extend to stay connected to the user. The dragon delivers a lethal dose of electricity making for a swift but painful death if taking the full brunt of it. A short range avoidance would not be suggested due to the fact that the dragon's electrical energy can expand on the users command and would still cause a powerful and devasting shock.
Note: Can only be used twice times

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What the hell are you talking about it increases the speed and power of the fireball its just a gust of wind which has a strong genjutsu effect, it doesn't make it speed up what kind of idiot are you

Anyway I'll use

Katon: Katon Arashi (Fire Style: Fire Storm)

Damage Points: 80
Description: The user would gather enormous fire chakra within them and release it all out with tremendous force. The user would release a large pool of fire in which quickly and rapidly spreads out becoming longer and wider. The fire would spread and travel along the ground burning all in its path and is usually 100 meters wide at max and stretches as far as the user exhales.
Note: Can only be used three times

To overpower your fireball and with the effect of my fire jutsu it covers a larger area than your fireball it still reaches you which doesn't give you time to use your fire prison and clones

Makes two clones again and the one clones immediately uses

Raiton: Raikou Doragon Dageki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Strike)

Description: The user would begin to release a surge of lightning from his body which in the blink of an eye will take the form of a massive and extremely long dragon made of pure and bright surging electricity coiling around and above him. The dragon will then rush towards the opponent with extreme speed and no matter how far the dragon have traveled its tail would extend to stay connected to the user. The dragon delivers a lethal dose of electricity making for a swift but painful death if taking the full brunt of it. A short range avoidance would not be suggested due to the fact that the dragon's electrical energy can expand on the users command and would still cause a powerful and devasting shock.
Note: Can only be used twice times
ok anbu kakashi u use a custom jutsu call Genjutsu: Naishoubanashi Fuuton (Whispering Wind): which in the Description it say the user will send a strong gust of wind at the opponent:

ok then i use Fire Style: Intense Pain to block the wind attack also combine with the wind becoming a wind+fire jutsu and then u use another custom jutsu which is only made up of one element fire do u think that would be enough to stop a wind+fire jutsu?

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you stupid or what a fire move which overpowers a wind move does not make it speed up and get powered up you dumbass unless you're planning to use it in a combo and its clearly not the case here

Even so I used a stronger fire jutsu so it doesn't matter

You want to get someone in here to prove my point......Again

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you stupid or what a fire move which overpowers a wind move does not make it speed up and get powered up you dumbass unless you're planning to use it in a combo and its clearly not the case here

Even so I used a stronger fire jutsu so it doesn't matter

You want to get someone in here to prove my point......Again
the fire took control over your wind increase it size also power fire>wind making it a wind+fire combo

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the fire took control over your wind increase it size also power fire>wind making it a wind+fire combo
So just the size it doesn't change anything else, why do you always assume that if a fire jutsu attacks and overpower a wind jutsu that it makes it stronger it just simply overpower it unless its use in a combo together to attack but again this is not the case. *Sigh* This is like if I used a fire jutsu and you use a water jutsu to simply OVERPOWER it doesn't increase the power of it the same thing applies here

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So just the size it doesn't change anything else, why do you always assume that if a fire jutsu attacks and overpower a wind jutsu that it makes it stronger it just simply overpower it unless its use in a combo together to attack but again this is not the case. *Sigh* This is like if I used a fire jutsu and you use a water jutsu to simply OVERPOWER it doesn't increase the power of it the same thing applies here
i didn't say it overpower it your wind is a higher rank then my fire jutsu but fire>wind so kinda making them even making them mix into a lager fire/wind attack