Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anbu kakashi you dont know how tsunade feel for you when u not here u the captain of the anbu.same goes to me to..like i said before i will show everyone respect,, for the record i trust you with all my heart anbu kakashi.

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anbu kakashi you dont know how tsunade feel for you when u not here u the captain of the anbu.same goes to me to..like i said before i will show everyone respect,, for the record i trust you with all my heart anbu kakashi.
That is absolutely correct Shodaime; thank you

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i have about thirty other trust to get back
Dude listen to what I am telling you

U dont have to gain that trust back because U have never lost it my friend.

Dude please.....dont be like this......this isnt the normal you man I mean......U are the one that is always getting ppl to calm down and cheer up and see ur view on the current situation......now look this is really starting to effect Tsunade and myself. We need u to do this man so please I am asking u not as a Anbu, but as a friend and a man........so come on accept her offer

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
even if i accept the offer i will eventually srew up again and this will happen again
Hey listen you wont screw up man.

This wont happen again because U will be making the Anbu even stronger....So come on now.............accpet this offer and U will see the Anbu will be great the Anbu will be better the Anbu will be the TOP defenders of this place........trust me on that

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i far have only five
me
lady tsunade
zanji uchiha
anbu itachi
anbu jiraiya
anbu shikamaru
the reason for all these people is because they have show true loyalty to the anbu and a desire to help others
i need help findin the other two

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i far have only five
me
lady tsunade
zanji uchiha
anbu itachi
anbu jiraiya
anbu shikamaru
the reason for all these people is because they have show true loyalty to the anbu and a desire to help others
i need help findin the other two

hmmmmmmmmmmm well we can iron that out later i suppose;