0⚔️
*when you use hiding in stone, i find your location, via chakra sensing rain*
i use

(Doton: Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them creating a small mound.

Using the stone your in.

immediately after i use

Chidori (1000 Birds)

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter an incoming on the user counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

at the mound you were trapped in.

Kaze..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well you was already hiding and you said that came out and then thats when i attack you
but a prevous turn i had summon enma the monkey staff which can form a cage and can block the rocks from falling on be and the justu mrg use changes the battle thier could have been staff serpateing me and u and u would not beable to c me come out the ground

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*when you use hiding in stone, i find your location, via chakra sensing rain*
i use

(Doton: Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them creating a small mound.

Using the stone your in.

immediately after i use

Chidori (1000 Birds)

Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter an incoming on the user counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

at the mound you were trapped in.
i use
(Fuuton:Juuha Reppou Shou)-Wind Style Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and slice at the same time.
to break up your rock coffin then i use
(Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).
again along with
(Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Ribbon Effect Skill
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions.

since your rain was still active you couldnt use your chidori cuz it shocked you and along with the rain the ribbon effect skill is used in full effect killing you too