Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I'm thinking we should go about this in RP fashion? Maybe a small freeform/tai battle to get the creative juices flowing while also getting understanding the mechanics of the style better? Then after head to BA to test it out for real (we can skip the BA, up to you tbh xD).

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We about to test something that doesn't have customs though lol
Yeah I was thinking it would also be simpler to come up custom ideas from a little freeform bout?
I'm here as well xD
Noice
As such am I!
Awesome, so since you all pretty much already understand the style consider yourselves taught. I’d like to ask Lili if it would be a bother to go through it with me on a practical level. Training is more so for me than for you guys XD

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ill train you and Ian then, at least so tjat we're all in tune on what the style is about. We will start with the First Form.

Please sit in a lotus position and focus chakra through your contract connection. Blood and chakra are both the mediator and the link between you and your summons. Depending on how you modelate your chakra you can summon specific animals, even if they are the same rank. You have control over who you call, and so have they.

Focus on them, an now widen the chakra connection. If you can sense them and summon them, why cant you message them? Hear them? Feel their mind? Talk to them?

As you meditate, push that to the extremes, and that is what youll be able to do!

Reactions: Ester

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without wasting time, Faye gets into the lotus position, closes her eyes and begins focusing charka through her hellhound summoning tattoo. Once her chakra connection was stable she begins to focus on Phantom, trying to link her mind and his through charka and their blood connection.

"Phantom, can you hear me?"

The hound simply growled back.

"Sorry did I wake you?" she said ecstatic that she was able to make the link.

"You're in my head, how?" the hound replied

"I'm learning something new, do you mind helping me out?"

"Whatever." the hound muttered

Faye then opens her eyes to tell her teacher that the connection was made but instantly looses focus and breaks the link.

"I uhm... had the connection." she said.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ill train you and Ian then, at least so tjat we're all in tune on what the style is about. We will start with the First Form.

Please sit in a lotus position and focus chakra through your contract connection. Blood and chakra are both the mediator and the link between you and your summons. Depending on how you modelate your chakra you can summon specific animals, even if they are the same rank. You have control over who you call, and so have they.

Focus on them, an now widen the chakra connection. If you can sense them and summon them, why cant you message them? Hear them? Feel their mind? Talk to them?

As you meditate, push that to the extremes, and that is what youll be able to do!
Mirabelle would nod at the notion; as she sat down and closed her eyes for a moment. She would breathe, inhaling and exhaling – as her chakra starts to flow. As each breath is drawn, her chakra modulates near to the summoning tattoo located on her left arm; which time and time again she continued to draw her mental focus onto the seal. Once she reached the apex of her breathing, she would start to focus on the summons she had the deepest connection with. As she did, there was sounds of thunder blasting within the distance, the stormy weather washing onto the beach of what appears to be a remote island in the middle of the ocean. It was with this connection, she continued to flow her chakra into her connection with the avians of the sky known as Thunderbirds. This one in particular was named Mizuno, one who lived in solitary confinement on her own island. Mirabelle saw her within her own mental scape, as she called out to her. “Mizuno…” her voice sounded disembodied and ghastly. Mizuno whom was attending to her recent newbornes would be startled; looking immediately left to right as she wondered what was that. “Mirabelle?” she called back to her, causing the summon to drop the fish and immediately started to flap her wings.

Oh do you need me for battle?! I’m on my wa…” but Mizuno realized something…how the hell did Mirabelle actually connect to her without utilizing the usual summoning ritual. “Please be at ease, it’s something I’m being taught right now, this is part of it and I supposed we will learn together as well” she told Mizuno. The thunderbird was quite confused but she eased herself as she landed back onto the ground and waited. “If you say so…” she wondered, waiting but the two simply continued to having a conversation, strengthen their bond with one another. Mirabelle with the use Sage Mode was practically one of them after all, her anatomy having constantly changed to resemble the birds she loved so much. After a short period of time, Mirabelle would reawaken her eyes to see the other two. "Oh my, sorry! Got lost in the middle of a conversation haha..."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without wasting time, Faye gets into the lotus position, closes her eyes and begins focusing charka through her hellhound summoning tattoo. Once her chakra connection was stable she begins to focus on Phantom, trying to link her mind and his through charka and their blood connection.

"Phantom, can you hear me?"

The hound simply growled back.

"Sorry did I wake you?" she said ecstatic that she was able to make the link.

"You're in my head, how?" the hound replied

"I'm learning something new, do you mind helping me out?"

"Whatever." the hound muttered

Faye then opens her eyes to tell her teacher that the connection was made but instantly looses focus and breaks the link.

"I uhm... had the connection." she said.
Mirabelle would nod at the notion; as she sat down and closed her eyes for a moment. She would breathe, inhaling and exhaling – as her chakra starts to flow. As each breath is drawn, her chakra modulates near to the summoning tattoo located on her left arm; which time and time again she continued to draw her mental focus onto the seal. Once she reached the apex of her breathing, she would start to focus on the summons she had the deepest connection with. As she did, there was sounds of thunder blasting within the distance, the stormy weather washing onto the beach of what appears to be a remote island in the middle of the ocean. It was with this connection, she continued to flow her chakra into her connection with the avians of the sky known as Thunderbirds. This one in particular was named Mizuno, one who lived in solitary confinement on her own island. Mirabelle saw her within her own mental scape, as she called out to her. “Mizuno…” her voice sounded disembodied and ghastly. Mizuno whom was attending to her recent newbornes would be startled; looking immediately left to right as she wondered what was that. “Mirabelle?” she called back to her, causing the summon to drop the fish and immediately started to flap her wings.

Oh do you need me for battle?! I’m on my wa…” but Mizuno realized something…how the hell did Mirabelle actually connect to her without utilizing the usual summoning ritual. “Please be at ease, it’s something I’m being taught right now, this is part of it and I supposed we will learn together as well” she told Mizuno. The thunderbird was quite confused but she eased herself as she landed back onto the ground and waited. “If you say so…” she wondered, waiting but the two simply continued to having a conversation, strengthen their bond with one another. Mirabelle with the use Sage Mode was practically one of them after all, her anatomy having constantly changed to resemble the birds she loved so much. After a short period of time, Mirabelle would reawaken her eyes to see the other two. "Oh my, sorry! Got lost in the middle of a conversation haha..."
Tia dalma chuckled tenderly as she seemingly was lost in thought with random conversations in her head. Yet she kept her atention dearly on her students. It would always be a guessing game with her, was she insane, or was she merely eccletic?

kuku That is it indeed. Speech is only the first step, for what are senses if not merely words in a different language?

She spread her arm outwards, and giggled again. She then spread her opposite arm and looked towards both her students,nodding her head for them to mimick her sensation of understanding all there is about their summons, how their skin feels, how their breathing feels, how they move their limbs.

And suddenly, she clapped her hands, bringing them both from their mediation back into reality, to witness one last thing about the style. As she tapped into her summon's entire sensory map, feeling even the tiniest cells and connections, she urged it to perform a tandem motion.

Down at the underwaters pits of The Archipelago, a single Box Jellyfish stopped and assumed a lotus position, two tentacles clapped together in front of it, serene and motionless, she awaited Tia Dalma's instructions.

Then, Tia Dalma spread her right in front of her, keeping her left hand in half a clap. While unbknownst to her students, the same motion was performed by the Box Jellyfish, down at the Box Sanctuary. Hopefully, as they mediated, they felt their own chosen summons do the same as the Box.

And then, she declared:

Second form... Beast Switch.

And she whiped her right hand to the side, as a cleaving punch was perfomed. But, midway, a cutoff point was created, bellow her shoulder, and what shot out to complete the whipping motion was not Tia Dalma's hand, but a heinous tentacle of cubozoa. With grace and flow, the whipping motion was done and as Tia Dalma retracted her shoulder, the tentacle collected back, and turned into a human arm once again, and the cutoff point was no more.

Tia Dalma stood up, and performed a series of whipping motions with both her arms, and even her feet. All the motions followed one single aspect: At any extention of her limbs out of her body, there would be one static cutoff point, almost like a portal that encompassed the entire radius of the limb, where, prior to the cutoff point there was Tia Dalma's human parts, and past the cutoff point, a single Cubozoa tentacle continued, performed the offensive motion, and then retracted. Tia Dalma pulled her limb, and her arm would be whole again.

OOC: Questions?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tia dalma chuckled tenderly as she seemingly was lost in thought with random conversations in her head. Yet she kept her atention dearly on her students. It would always be a guessing game with her, was she insane, or was she merely eccletic?

kuku That is it indeed. Speech is only the first step, for what are senses if not merely words in a different language?

She spread her arm outwards, and giggled again. She then spread her opposite arm and looked towards both her students,nodding her head for them to mimick her sensation of understanding all there is about their summons, how their skin feels, how their breathing feels, how they move their limbs.

And suddenly, she clapped her hands, bringing them both from their mediation back into reality, to witness one last thing about the style. As she tapped into her summon's entire sensory map, feeling even the tiniest cells and connections, she urged it to perform a tandem motion.

Down at the underwaters pits of The Archipelago, a single Box Jellyfish stopped and assumed a lotus position, two tentacles clapped together in front of it, serene and motionless, she awaited Tia Dalma's instructions.

Then, Tia Dalma spread her right in front of her, keeping her left hand in half a clap. While unbknownst to her students, the same motion was performed by the Box Jellyfish, down at the Box Sanctuary. Hopefully, as they mediated, they felt their own chosen summons do the same as the Box.

And then, she declared:

Second form... Beast Switch.

And she whiped her right hand to the side, as a cleaving punch was perfomed. But, midway, a cutoff point was created, bellow her shoulder, and what shot out to complete the whipping motion was not Tia Dalma's hand, but a heinous tentacle of cubozoa. With grace and flow, the whipping motion was done and as Tia Dalma retracted her shoulder, the tentacle collected back, and turned into a human arm once again, and the cutoff point was no more.

Tia Dalma stood up, and performed a series of whipping motions with both her arms, and even her feet. All the motions followed one single aspect: At any extention of her limbs out of her body, there would be one static cutoff point, almost like a portal that encompassed the entire radius of the limb, where, prior to the cutoff point there was Tia Dalma's human parts, and past the cutoff point, a single Cubozoa tentacle continued, performed the offensive motion, and then retracted. Tia Dalma pulled her limb, and her arm would be whole again.

OOC: Questions?
Faye simply amazed at what just happened, gives this beast switch a try.
Once more she begins focusing charka through her hellhound summoning tattoo. Having done this already, linking with Phantom came more easily than the last time.

“Are you ready phantom?” she asked. The hound simply sat up from its sleeping position without saying a word, she knew he was ready.
“Okay, follow my lead,” she instructed.

She began focusing on the hound itself, almost like she was connecting her soul with him and he too doing the same.
The two’s senses were now linked, Faye could feel the heat from the flames on his back as if they were on hers as well as all around him. She could smell everything, hear everything, see everything Phantom could but without doing any of it. The information was simply being transferred through their link.

“Maybe you should move in with me, ” she said nervously chuckling.

As a Kasturyoku she knew of the spirit realm and she had helped lost souls crossover some to a better place and some unfortunately to the netherworld but she never knew what was on the other side of that. Screams of the tormented, scenes of destruction and chaos, fire, a true nightmare. However, she also felt somewhat at home, maybe that was because Phantom was just fine where he was.

“Nevermind, ” she said smirking before proceeding.

Opening her eyes she would stand from the lotus position, walk to a nearby boulder and swing a left hook at it. Not needing to even tell Phantom as he already knew what she was thinking he would simultaneously swipe his front left leg in a similar motion.
The two would switch hand and paw causing Faye to deeply and easily leave scorched scratch marks on the rock.
She would then proceed the same motion with the right and then again with the left, delivering consecutive swipes to the boulder until finally, it broke apart. Phantom in the underworld would be performing the same motions simultaneously except where his paws would’ve normally been Faye’s hands would be, making the hound comment;

“You have very small hands.” to which Faye would simply snicker

Faye would then walk back to where she was, her hands back to being her hands and she would sit back down waiting for more instructions from Tia Dalma. She would keep the link with Phantom active. He would simply lay back down waiting for the next exercise.

OOC: Question: It's not always that our summon has to mimic our actions right? I get it for things like punches and swipes and the such but say I switch my legs with my hound's hind legs to run faster, the hound itself wouldn't need to be running around in their realm right? And same for other parts like wings or fins etc.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oocb Indeed. That is the basis of Jungle switch. In beast switch you work in tamdem in order to perform the exact same motions. In jungle switch you work in tandem in order for your summon to fulfill the desired motion, though not the same action. While in Beast switch you throw a punch, your summon throws a punch and the result is you punching with your summons "fist", in Jungle switch you throw a punch, your summon whips his tail, for example, and the end result is your punch turning into a whipping tail.

You always have to work in tamdem with your summon, but you have complete freedom in what motions you and your summon do, be they the same or different, and which parts get swapped to deliver the final blow.

Reactions: El Alucard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Watching the demonstration being performed by the older lady, Mirabelle was quietly and stern about learning this matter of instant swapping with her summon. The main observation was taking notice at the “cut off point” of Tia’s arms. They would consistently switch back and forth each time, allowing Mirabelle to nod in understanding as she communicated the information to her summon. With a deep breath, she would stand up straight – much like her summon does in the same moment, the two while not near one another, felt as though they both could see one another’s movement. As she breathed in and out, her summon would do the same. “Ready Mizuno?” she mentally communicated with her summon whom nodded. Quickly, Mirabelle would rear her right arm back, as she prepared to punch forward. The Thunderbird would juxtapose in her spot, now on her hind legs, as she rears her arm and talon back. In unison, Mirabelle thrusts her arm forward, but at the midpoint of her forward momentum, she would focus her chakra into her arm while her connection to her summon could sense this. Immediately, her arm would instantly shift from her elbow down, into that of a thunderbirds’ arm and talons. As she struck forward, striking the air.

One the other side of the world, her arm was swapped with Mizuno’s as her arm would appear on Thunder God Island – where Mizuno’s arm would be. “Woah that’s cool!” she commented as she retracted her arm, but it would the change back to normal. Mizuno was confused as to how it happened but she was happy that she could provide some assistance to her friend, and thus the two of them would continue to swap limbs back and forth, becoming more comfortable with the concept itself. It was a unique relationship between human and summon, a unique bond that only they would understand. After a little bit more time, it would be the perfect time to take a break and wait for further instructions.

OOC: I have no questions on my end, pretty clear cut in its use.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tia Dalma clapped her hands and smiled warmly to all three.

Very good! Now we shall dive into the best applications of the style. With The Lion's Distribution of War, you can utilize the Style in order to empower your own abilities.

(Yajuu no Kata: Tsukuribanashi ) Way of the Wild: The Lion's Distributions of War
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique is supplementary application of the style in order to support the caster through diferent environmental conditions. The user is capable of swapping a specific limb or organ for that of an animal and use that change to face harsh conditions in the environment and better fight their opponent or traverse the land. For exampe, in order to breathe underwater, the user can swap their mouth for a waterbreathing animal's mouth, to have their summon breathe for them, or even swap the mouth for a non-breathing organ, so that the user reverses his own breathing system onto the non-toxic/underwater sanctuary of their chosen animal, and is able to still go through the harsh environment in the world/battle. Other changes can also entail swaping one of their eyes for a night vision summon's eye, or swap their eyelids for a transparent brille from reptilian animals to help cover the eyes from debris, or change the back shoulders with wings to achieve flight. This is considered a passive aplication, though chakra costly, as it can remain active even as the user performs other techniques. These limbs can only achieve supplentary usages, lest they will break the technique, though they can be used to attack with proper techniques added onto this one, like summoning more powerfull teeth to bite down food, but can't use this technique alone in a battle for freeform damage, requiring the user to perform a second technique that entails a bite/chomp in order to do so, for example.

Note: Lasts until broken or the user runs out of chakra.

Tia Dalma was speaking and then ran her right hand through her mouth, to then reveal several tentacles flowing from where her lips should be. Like an illusionist, she ran her hand again and her lips turned back to normal.

The ability to reverse summon your breathing organs, for example, with those of your summons, even if it's not a breathing organ as well, will allow you to breathe the air of the sanctuary, which is safe, while your body travels across breathing hazards or underwater. You can also reverse one of your eyes, or both, and allow your summons to see for you. You can communicate telepatically and see what they see, but your own eyes would be watching the sanctuary.
You can also turn your fingers and hands to claws, but you wont be able to attack with them, unless you use a technique.

She said as she turned her hand into a tentacle and atempted to strike a tree. Even before the tentacle touched the tree, it poofed.

But if your summon arts has techniques that allow you to use the tentacles, you can use these to attack.

She said, turning her hand into a tentacle once again. They it shot out, increasing it's size, impaling the tree straight through, the venom from the tentacles dripping from the hole.

( Kouton: Horimono ) Box Arts: Ta Moko
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: This stands as the ability that Archipelago's Box Jellyfishes have to stretch out their tentacles 3 times the original size. Each usage allows the Box to stretch 2 tentacles, and then return them back to normal.
Human summoners mimic this technique by summoning a box on their back, with long tentacles, which wraps around the user's arms, legs and face, giving them the appearance of Moko, elegant carvings wore by Maori villagers, which can then manipulate and stretch the tentacles up to Mid-Range. The tentacles have the particularity of having one side with nematocysts and one side without. The side that attaches to the skin is without nematocysts.
*Each usage of the technique stretches 2 tentacles*
*Summoning the tentacled box uses the same technique, but requires 3 handseals*
*The tentacles last 3 turns on human summoners, after which, the user must wait 1 turn to summon them again*
*Human summoners have higher resistance to the poison, but are not immune*

She then released the technique, and her hand turned back to normal.

Now, the following technique is what we've used already, but here is the name. Beast and Bird, the Duality of the Bat.
Every Taijutsu and Bukijutsu technique that you know can be performed by your summon, and used through this style.

(Yajuu no Kata: Yaju Tori ) Way of the Wild: Beast and Bird, The Duality of the Bat
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: This technique is a direct application of the Second and Third Form of Way of the Wild, the Beast and Jungle Switch. This enables the user to passively perform any known Taijutsu technique by swapping the primary limb with that of their animal. This is the most basic technique of the style, but the chosen animal is required to have access to any particular category of non-pure Taijutsu techniques, such as a fire animal be required for a Fire elemental taijutsu, and the such. This technique can be applied to one Taijutsu technique per turn.

Note: Chakra-less Taijutsu techs will cost the normal amount for their rank when converted to this style.
Note: If applied to A rank or higher Taijutsu techniques, one has to wait 2 turns. S rank applications can only be used 6 times per battle. Forbidden rank Taijutsu can't be converted.

Using a combination of both styles, she turned her leg into a tentacle, slaming the tentacle into the ground, unleashing a violent vortex.

(Fenikkusu Handou ) - Phoenix Kick
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user focuses chakra into their leg. The goes for a low kick towards the opponent. But instead of going for a hit, they let their foot hit the ground. The shockwave of the kick hitting the ground is transferred into the ground by the chakra. The user then releases the chakra into the ground underneath the user. Suddenly the chakra shoots up out the ground as a vortex that hit the opponent violently causing severe damage.
- Can only be taught by Daemon
Taught by Daemon

OOC: You post both techniques, but only the Taijutsu counts towards the jutsu slot.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would gain the seal of approval from her mentor Tia Dalma about connecting with her summon and performing the movements in accordance. Mirabelle felt the praise was a bit much, but alas they all would continue into the training. It was at that moment that Mirabelle observed her mentor shifting her lips from normal to that of tentacles, quite literally freaking her out but then back to normal. “That was totally not weird…” she thought out loud to the others. However, she would proceed into explaining what she did and the benefits for it. So swapping in that regard would have some pretty…nice benefits when she thought about it. It was perfect when needing to deal with the members of the Uchiha Clan, though she would feel a bit saddened knowing her summons will take the strike for her. Oh well, Mirabelle would once again communicate with her summon once more.
Let’s try it” she said, as she first would focus on one aspect. Almost instantly, her eyes would switch between her and Mizuno’s. As she reopened her eye lids, she would not being seeing the other two, but rather she would be seeing Thunder God Island, with the current thunderstorm booming overhead. Mirabelle noticed immediately that while she can see it, she can’t hear it. It seems the technique does come with its own set of perks and benefits but also clear downsides if not picked appropriately. Her own eyes and Mizuno’s would swap back to normal; though Mirabelle would try it again but this time she would target her two of Mizuno’s wings with her own arms. It was almost as if she was within her usual Sage Mode, but this wasn’t the case as her arms would appear on Mizuno’s body instead as it was temporarily swapped out.

Now this is some freaky shit” she said as Mizuno controlled her wings to flap, allowing Mirabelle to get a little bit of air. The wings along would start to generate electricity; flooding the skies above with natural lightning. She would then with in tandem with mental commands to her summon, flap her wings to release some of the feathers in order to release them from the wings. After messing around with the idea, a little bit now, Mirabelle would land on the ground, as her arms are swapped back from the sanctuary. “Now…that’s just cool but freaky” she said, shaking the experience off.

(Yajuu no Kata: Tsukuribanashi ) Way of the Wild: The Lion's Distributions of War
Description: This technique is supplementary application of the style in order to support the caster through diferent environmental conditions. The user is capable of swapping a specific limb or organ for that of an animal and use that change to face harsh conditions in the environment and better fight their opponent or traverse the land. For exampe, in order to breathe underwater, the user can swap their mouth for a waterbreathing animal's mouth, to have their summon breathe for them, or even swap the mouth for a non-breathing organ, so that the user reverses his own breathing system onto the non-toxic/underwater sanctuary of their chosen animal, and is able to still go through the harsh environment in the world/battle. Other changes can also entail swaping one of their eyes for a night vision summon's eye, or swap their eyelids for a transparent brille from reptilian animals to help cover the eyes from debris, or change the back shoulders with wings to achieve flight. This is considered a passive aplication, though chakra costly, as it can remain active even as the user performs other techniques. These limbs can only achieve supplentary usages, lest they will break the technique, though they can be used to attack with proper techniques added onto this one, like summoning more powerfull teeth to bite down food, but can't use this technique alone in a battle for freeform damage, requiring the user to perform a second technique that entails a bite/chomp in order to do so, for example.

Note: Lasts until broken or the user runs out of chakra
(Sandābādoāto: Inazuma) Thunderbird Art: Lightning Molt
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short(creation)-Mid(Attack)
Chakra: 40
Damage: equal to that of charge
Description: By drawing blood onto the Thunderbird Tattoo and clapping their hands together intertwining the fingers, the user summons forth Thunderbird feathers all around their body and clothes/armor if wearing some. These feathers protect the user from lightning via absorbing any electrical-based attack that comes into contact with them(up to S-Rank). Once struck the feathers will be charged with the same attributes as the attack that they absorbed and molting of the user's body. After molting the user can weave three seals to cause the feathers to levitate. From here they can either send them flying towards the target(s) or utilize them as a defensive barrier, these feathers however once the secondary function is used disperse in a poof of smoke. The user is also able to direct the feathers anywhere they can visually see (Mid-range).

Notes:
~Feathers Remain on the user/field for a max of 2 turns
Can only be used two times with a turn cool down in between
~Can only be taught by Pyro NB

Once the trial was done with this technique; Mirabelle would continue to listen with the instructions being clear once more. As she simply repeated what she learned earlier. Immediately she would swap her lower arm, from the elbow down being the cut off point. She would strike with a triple knuckle shot into the air, but rather with the talons slashing and cutting a would be target instead. “Haha good job Mizuno” she commented to her summon mentally.

(Yajuu no Kata: Yaju Tori ) Way of the Wild: Beast and Bird, The Duality of the Bat
Description: This technique is a direct application of the Second and Third Form of Way of the Wild, the Beast and Jungle Switch. This enables the user to passively perform any known Taijutsu technique by swapping the primary limb with that of their animal. This is the most basic technique of the style, but the chosen animal is required to have access to any particular category of non-pure Taijutsu techniques, such as a fire animal be required for a Fire elemental taijutsu, and the such. This technique can be applied to one Taijutsu technique per turn.

Note: Chakra-less Taijutsu techs will cost the normal amount for their rank when converted to this style.
Note: If applied to A rank or higher Taijutsu techniques, one has to wait 2 turns. S rank applications can only be used 6 times per battle. Forbidden rank Taijutsu can't be converted.
( Fenikkusu Boshi Genkotsu ) - Phoenix Eye Fist
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 60
Description: The Phoenix Eye Fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing to maximize the power of their attacks and then delivers a triple knuckle-shot to the throat, aiming to crush the target’s windpipe.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry the reply is so lacking, not really feeling good rn and im replying on the phone

Concentrating once more on her link with Phantom Faye would follow her mentor's example and run her hand over her nose and mouth revealing hellish looking snout and mouth. Aside from looking like a mutant dog she now had the hounds superior sense of smell.

Note: Lasts until broken or the user runs out of chakra

Running her hand once more over the snout her mouth and nose would have reverted back to normal. Without saying anything she would perform a regular punch swapping her fist out for the hounds paw, she would then perform the move a couple more times just to get the hang of it.

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Off to the side Faye would be practicing the second and third forms of the style when she was suddenly hit with an idea. Uncertain it would work, she would consult her summon before telling the others.

Phantom you think this can work?
Only one way to find out.

Nervously she would begin to speak.

Uhm excuse me, Sorry I had an idea for I guess a forth form . So basically what I was thinking was mostly for but not restricted to ranged attacks right? So the basis of it would be plucking a strand of hair and infusing it with chakra as you throw it kinda like a kunai, then using your connection to your summon you can swap it out with a tooth of theirs, a nail, feather, parts of tentacles or really any expendable part of the your summon.
Uhm alternatively you could also use your own spit, blood droplets, maybe a broken nail it's really up to you how you want to use it but theoretically it should be easiest with hair. Me and phantom will try and demonstrate and if it works well then yay.

Using earthen chakra Faye would begin by creating a target at long range from herself, she would then pluck a single strand of hair from her head, infusing chakra into it thus causing it to harden as she throws it with all her might. In the NetherRealm, Phantom would simply lift his paw whilst flexing it in order to forcefully shoot out a single claw whilst focusing on connecting it with Faye's strand of hair. Right before it reached its target the strand of hair would swap with Phantom's nail which would pierce through the earthen target. Faye's strand of hair would fly off into the depths of the underworld probably piercing through a tortured soul or something.

(Yajuu no Kata: Karasu-Gou ) Way of the Wild: A Crow's Collection of Borrowed Feathers
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: Borrowed Feathers is the direct application of the Fourth Form: Kingdom Toss, where the user is capable of performing ranged attacks by plucking feathers or hairs from their own body, or even a globule of spit or blood containing their own cells, and enhance them with chakra to then throw at great speeds towards a target, swapping them with similar parts from a summon. These will then acquire a drawn-arrow speed and piercing abilities. The more chakra one imbues onto this technique, the higher the damage and size of the swapped constructs, allowing one to turn a similar sized hair into a sharp Feather or Hair etc. at D rank up to a massive Tooth or Scale of a Boss-Sized Summon (Gamabunta) at S rank.

Note: Up to B rank, it requires a 2 turn cooldown. B rank can be used 4 times per battle. A ranked usage requires a 3 turn cool down in between usages and can be used 3 times per battle. S ranked usage also requires a 3 turn cooldown in between usages and can be used twice per battle.

So, yeah give it a try I guess.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hmm, not bad…” Mirabelle would comment to Faye’s rather new unique application of the style. She wouldn’t for a moment doubt the creative level of her long-time friend, but it was time that both of them (Mirabelle and Tia) would take the time to learn this new technique together. Immediately, Mirabelle would mentally communicate with her summoning once more. As Mizuno and her spoke to one another; they both quickly worked in tandem with each other. Mirabelle would quickly take a hair strand from head, and quickly tossed it into the direction of the wooden tree nearby. As she did, she would connect with Mizuno once more as the summon would have utilized wings in order to this as well. The technique was perfectly aligned, as the sharpened feather was released, it would have swapped places with Mirabelle’s hair strand in midair nigh instantly. In doing so Mirabelle watched the thunderbird feather she was more than familiar with immediately swap places, piercing into the tree nearby with ease.

Her eyes widened as she nodded to Faye in her success in performing the technique. As she watched the others do it themselves, she would start to think of her combinations as well but alas she was curious what the others would come up with for her to practice as well.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off to the side Faye would be practicing the second and third forms of the style when she was suddenly hit with an idea. Uncertain it would work, she would consult her summon before telling the others.

Phantom you think this can work?
Only one way to find out.

Nervously she would begin to speak.

Uhm excuse me, Sorry I had an idea for I guess a forth form . So basically what I was thinking was mostly for but not restricted to ranged attacks right? So the basis of it would be plucking a strand of hair and infusing it with chakra as you throw it kinda like a kunai, then using your connection to your summon you can swap it out with a tooth of theirs, a nail, feather, parts of tentacles or really any expendable part of the your summon.
Uhm alternatively you could also use your own spit, blood droplets, maybe a broken nail it's really up to you how you want to use it but theoretically it should be easiest with hair. Me and phantom will try and demonstrate and if it works well then yay.

Using earthen chakra Faye would begin by creating a target at long range from herself, she would then pluck a single strand of hair from her head, infusing chakra into it thus causing it to harden as she throws it with all her might. In the NetherRealm, Phantom would simply lift his paw whilst flexing it in order to forcefully shoot out a single claw whilst focusing on connecting it with Faye's strand of hair. Right before it reached its target the strand of hair would swap with Phantom's nail which would pierce through the earthen target. Faye's strand of hair would fly off into the depths of the underworld probably piercing through a tortured soul or something.

(Yajuu no Kata: Karasu-Gou ) Way of the Wild: A Crow's Collection of Borrowed Feathers
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: Borrowed Feathers is the direct application of the Fourth Form: Kingdom Toss, where the user is capable of performing ranged attacks by plucking feathers or hairs from their own body, or even a globule of spit or blood containing their own cells, and enhance them with chakra to then throw at great speeds towards a target, swapping them with similar parts from a summon. These will then acquire a drawn-arrow speed and piercing abilities. The more chakra one imbues onto this technique, the higher the damage and size of the swapped constructs, allowing one to turn a similar sized hair into a sharp Feather or Hair etc. at D rank up to a massive Tooth or Scale of a Boss-Sized Summon (Gamabunta) at S rank.

Note: Up to B rank, it requires a 2 turn cooldown. B rank can be used 4 times per battle. A ranked usage requires a 3 turn cool down in between usages and can be used 3 times per battle. S ranked usage also requires a 3 turn cooldown in between usages and can be used twice per battle.

So, yeah give it a try I guess.
Panthalassa was excited, for he would finally be able to try out a technique. He plucked a strand of hair from his head and then tossed it towards a nearby tree. As the hair left his hand, enhanced by chakra, it took the shape of a large chitinous spike from a Behemoth Gore Fly, which burst through the tree and split it in two.

Oh wow, amazing!

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tia Dalma smiled gently as she listed to her pupil come up with a new technique entirely. This type of brainstorming would always produce excelent results. She plucked a strand of hair from the back of her head and tossed it outwards, producing a giant nematocyst from a Cubozoa jellyfish. As it plunged itself onto a tree, the inherent biological mechanism within the cell activated, injecting an amazing amount of venom that start melting the tree, with a foul fume shooting out.

Excellent! Excellent!

Yajuu no Kata: Hato-Ha ) Way of the Wild: The Offering of the Dove
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (+5/+10 per turn)
Description: This technique pertains to the Fifth Stance of the style Fable Evasion, and is a defensive application of the style. The user forsakes working in tandem with a partner summon, and instead utilizes the concept of Summoning and Reverse Summoning with the Summon's Sactuary in order to vanish parts of their body, which can be used for evasion, such as vanishing an entire leg to avoid being tripped by an opponent, or vanishing an arm to step closer into an opponent's close quarters. Since this style pertains to cutoff points, this vanishing isn't complete, as the user will still be held together for the duration of the technique, but it allows one to efficiently had a layer of chaos and evasion to their taijutsu. While the changes happen near-instantly, and the user is able of choosing how much time they need to keep the reversed summoned parts within the sanctuary, this could also leave the user's open to attacks if no other summon are still in the the field, or if the user reverses their own sensory organs.
The diference in ranks pertains to the size of the limbs that can be reversed. D rank allows a single limb, C Rank enables 2 limbs, B rank enables half the body, A rank enables the whole body minus 1 limb, usually the head. This technique allows for the vanished parts to be focused around one extremety (arms, legs, head, etc ) with higher ranks allowing for contiguous sections to vanish as well. For the S rank application, the user is capable of instantaneously reverse themselves whole into the the Sanctuary, and will be required to be Reverse Summoned by an active summon in the field in order to continue battling.

Note: This technique can only be used once every two turns up to C rank. In order to maintain the reversed parts in the sanctuary the user is required to spend +5 chakra per turn. B and A rank can only be used once every 3 turns, and can only be used 4 times per battle. In order to maintain the reversed parts in the sanctuary the user is required to spend +10 chakra per turn. S rank can only be used 2 times and requires a 4 turn cooldown. This technique only allows reversed parts to be in the sanctuary for a maximum of 2 turns

Declined: The specialty of the style doesn't allow passive applications of anything. There are some issues with this technique mainly "vanishing one's chest". It's hard for me to believe you can selectively reverse summon your chest like that but the other limbs (arms and legs) seem more doable. If this technique is for quick evasion you shouldn't be able to have the reverse summoned parts away from your body for extended periods of time.- Daemon

(Yajuu no Kata: Garou no Bakenokawa ) Way of the Wild: A Wolf in a Sheep's Coat

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20 ( +10 to a technique )
Damage Points: N/A ( + 20 Damage )
Description: The Wolf in a Sheep's Coat is an advanced application of the Beast and Jungle Switch forms, that uses a swap to produce a combo technique. When performing a jutsu, for example, spitting out an A Ranked Fireball, the user is able to switch a limb to that of an animal, that will boost it with a complementary tech, such as swapping the user's shoulder with the head of Wind Affinity summon that will then breath out an Infusion of Wind to empower the Fire technique, creating an S Ranked Wind/Fire Combo with a +20 damage boost. This technique thus entail a rank and power boost to a technique produced by the user accounting for either an infusion of Basic Elemental Chakra to become a boosted dual elemental technique, or a boost of chakra from a same-Element or non-Elemental Summon, to just become a boosted technique. Likewise, if the original technique is already written as a Combination technique that would require a succession of actions, the user can perform it simultaneously with their summon.

A Wolf in a Sheep's Coat depends on the rank of the original technique to be empowered, spending 20 chakra to summon the supporting limb and boosting the following intended technique +10 chakra, in order to create a combined attack with a +20 boost and rank increase, following the Jutsu Combo Rules.

Note: Can only be used every 2 turns to boost B rank or lower techniques. To boost techniques above B rank, one has to wait 3 turns to reuse, and only 4 times per battle. Above A rank can only be boosted 2 per battle. If the intended jutsu is already a Combo technique, the user can follow the B rank rules, forsaking the damage and chakra boost, or the rules pertaining to the rank, acquiring the damage boost.

Declined: This doesn't need to be multiranked at all. You should just be able to summon a part and add +20 points of damage to the technique. I rather this be locked to adding summoning elemental affinity as well.- Daemon