Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
now imagine if it was the other way around...if there were iranians near the american border, they would have gone apeshit and nuked them

MURICA
No, we would have done the same thing. The Iranians didn't do anything wrong.

Most Americans do not even know that there are more continents than South and and North America.
That's a reach. Don't tell blatant lies like that lmao.

There are people in the US that couldn't respond when asked to name a country starting with the letter U.
There are none...?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, we would have done the same thing. The Iranians didn't do anything wrong.

That's a reach. Don't tell blatant lies like that lmao.

There are none...?

:rolleyes:
i never said they did. its the people in the us, who thing iran is the embodiment of evil.... even though they didnt start any war for like the last 300 years. people in the us dont know shit. they watch fox news.... my point was if it were iranians at the american sea, they would have been brought to quantanamo most likely....
the americans would have gone apeshit and started some military conflict over this....

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We call them republicans. They're a h00t.
tell me,IF liberals are so great and noble; why didn't they fulfill their grand promises in the first two years of obama's presidency when they controlled the house, the senate, and the white house?

they could have forced through any bill they wanted with little resistance, yet they did little to help you. Where was obama's sympathy for victims of gun violence then?

On the flip side the Republicans controlled all three in 2004 and also did nothing.

Lesson? Stop being a ****ing moron and making this about democrat or republican. They're both shit and only concerned with getting votes. And to get votes they need to keep you fighting.

SO keep thinking bernie(who happens to be a lifetime politician) is going to save you

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tell me,IF liberals are so great and noble; why didn't they fulfill their grand promises in the first two years of obama's presidency when they controlled the house, the senate, and the white house?

they could have forced through any bill they wanted with little resistance, yet they did little to help you. Where was obama's sympathy for victims of gun violence then?

On the flip side the Republicans controlled all three in 2004 and also did nothing.

Lesson? Stop being a ****ing moron and making this about democrat or republican. They're both shit and only concerned with getting votes. And to get votes they need to keep you fighting.

SO keep thinking bernie(who happens to be a lifetime politician) is going to save you
I don't think you know anything about politics. Just because there's a democratic president, doesn't mean that every branch of government suddenly becomes a democrat.

So many of Obama's legislations have been fought against simply because he was from a different party. The republicans have tried over 50 times to repeal Obamacare and get rid of unions.

Second of all, after Reagan's presidency, the entire government has been reformed into something that resembles an oligarchy which mostly favors republicans.

Bush also had many deep ties within the government due to his father being president and his role in being the key figure in spreading evangelist views throughout the nation.

Bernie Sanders has had a record of activism and has proven against the odds that he is vastly different from the other candidates. The Clintons been endorsed by Wall Street and Privatized Healthcare Institutions before.

Bernie Sanders on the other hand refused a super-pack to his campaign, meaning everything is funded publicly and not privately. He has been speaking out against corporate fraud and corruption within the government for years. He has tried time and time again to push climate change as a global problem within the senate and has marched with Martin Luther King himself.

So yeah, I can confidently say that Bernie Sanders is what this country needs. He's been called this generation's FDR.

Also, if you compare the debates between the Republican and Democrat candidates, you can see the vast difference. All the republicans have talked about was war, while the democrats have raised numerous issues and actual strategies.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think you know anything about politics. Just because there's a democratic president, doesn't mean that every branch of government suddenly becomes a democrat.

So many of Obama's legislations have been fought against simply because he was from a different party. The republicans have tried over 50 times to repeal Obamacare and get rid of unions.

Second of all, after Reagan's presidency, the entire government has been reformed into something that resembles an oligarchy which mostly favors republicans.

Bush also had many deep ties within the government due to his father being president and his role in being the key figure in spreading evangelist views throughout the nation.

Bernie Sanders has had a record of activism and has proven against the odds that he is vastly different from the other candidates. The Clintons been endorsed by Wall Street and Privatized Healthcare Institutions before.

Bernie Sanders on the other hand refused a super-pack to his campaign, meaning everything is funded publicly and not privately. He has been speaking out against corporate fraud and corruption within the government for years. He has tried time and time again to push climate change as a global problem within the senate and has marched with Martin Luther King himself.

So yeah, I can confidently say that Bernie Sanders is what this country needs. He's been called this generation's FDR.

Also, if you compare the debates between the Republican and Democrat candidates, you can see the vast difference. All the republicans have talked about was war, while the democrats have raised numerous issues and actual strategies.
I clearly understand more than you. When you get a democrat president, with a democrat senate, and a democrat house( the first two years of Obama's presidency) and they do nothing, then there is no convincing me the next dude will do anything either

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I clearly understand more than you. When you get a democrat president, with a democrat senate, and a democrat house( the first two years of Obama's presidency) and they do nothing, then there is no convincing me the next dude will do anything either
Are you stupid? There are republicans in both the house and senate. The current house representative is a Republican which also means the majority of the house is as well. Idiot.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you stupid? There are republicans in both the house and senate. The current house representative is a Republican which also means the majority of the house is as well. Idiot.
right. And now obama is *****ing about how he can't do anything because republicans are blocking him.

Listen carefully. In 2008 Obama could have done whatever he wanted because the democrats had majority control of the house, senate, and white house... yet now he *****es about gun control. Where was his concern then when he could've actually done something?

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
right. And now obama is *****ing about how he can't do anything because republicans are blocking him.

Listen carefully. In 2008 Obama could have done whatever he wanted because the democrats had majority control of the house, senate, and white house... yet now he *****es about gun control. Where was his concern then when he could've actually done something?
Um do we not recall the state we were in after Bush left office? We were recovering from a recession and we were in a middle of a war. Please tell me more about how our priorities should have been different.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
right, a war obama rushed to end causing the syrian refugee crisis.
Are you being serious right now? Obama promised to pull out ground troops and that's what he did. During his administration, Bin Laden was killed leading to a crippling of Al Qaeda forces. ISIS is a totally separate division of terrorists. They are an organization who were denied to join Al Qaeda.

If you want to blame someone, blame Bush, both of them.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^^ i dont think its as simple as saying oh he had a majority blababla. it depends on where the dems were from before the sweeping teabagging of our congress :(
if all dems were on his side we wouldve gotton a better health care law

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you being serious right now? Obama promised to pull out ground troops and that's what he did. During his administration, Bin Laden was killed leading to a crippling of Al Qaeda forces. ISIS is a totally separate division of terrorists. They are an organization who were denied to join Al Qaeda.

If you want to blame someone, blame Bush, both of them.
yes or no...did pulling out of Iraq prematurely cause a power vacuum that ISIS capitalized on? (the correct answer is yes)

SO no blame obama.

How can you blame the man that clearly warned obama of the consequences of leaving early?

[video=youtube;84ukJlcpqEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ukJlcpqEY[/video]

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes or no...did pulling out of Iraq prematurely cause a power vacuum that ISIS capitalized on? (the correct answer is yes)

SO no blame obama.

How can you blame the man that clearly warned obama of the consequences of leaving early?

[video=youtube;84ukJlcpqEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ukJlcpqEY[/video]
Um because the majority of the population voted for Obama for that specific reason and also the majority of the population in the U.S. wanted the war to end.

We've had the highest death count in Bush's administration since Vietnam....and you're telling me that Obama's decision to pull out was bad? Get the f*ck outta here.

Bush caused the war and you're blaming Obama? Really?

So yeah, Obama has kept some of his promises. He may not have been the best president, in fact he was pretty mediocre, but he was far from the worst and vastly better than Bush. And yes, republicans are still a joke and a cancer to the U.S.

Last edited:

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yeah, Obama has kept some of his promises. He may not have been the best president, in fact he was pretty mediocre, but he was far from the worst and vastly better than Bush. And yes, republicans are still a joke and a cancer to the U.S.
Actually both republicans and democrats are a joke/ a cancer to the U.S.
Also i wouldn't say Bush is the worst only,both of them are.
You must be registered for see images

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually both republicans and democrats are a joke/ a cancer to the U.S.
Also i wouldn't say Bush is the worst only,both of them are.
You must be registered for see images
So democrats, the people who advocated gay marriage and universal healthcare are in the same league as republicans, who fight for privatized healthcare and the deconstruction of unions?

How would you justify that Bush and Obama are both just as bad when under Obama, the economy resurfaced which almost fell into a depression under Bush?