Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coidus?

Everyone, can I have your attention please? Next up on the podium, to discuss US Military Policy, is the 14 year old kid from Greece. :|

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are wrong. Pure and simple, you just don't seem to understand, yet you are willing to argue to death without knowledge at all.

Before I just stop giving a crap about you again, I offer this...
I hope you get your trachea kicked off by a zebra, and your mom dies in a car crash upon hearing the news.
If I had a gun with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Greg, I would shoot Greg twice.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me first state that I am in the military. Air Force to be exact. I've been in for four years.

Second @ Gamahiro. xd shush. you should not say such things. lol. telling where secret bases are. xd

now back to the matter at hand.

Sigh. I see that some of you lack the full understanding of the concept of Don't ask dont tell. It is a policy set in place so that gays, while serving their country, cannot participate in any gay activity (be it *** or parades or what have you) openly. To do so means you will be kicked out as have hundreds and thousands of people that have already.

Is this right? I say no. It is wrong, and as DOD posted earlier, Unconstitutional. However, as Gamahiro posted, The Patriot Act is a counter balance to that system that overrides it.

I shall also add this. Gays know of the policy before they enter. If they had a problem with it, they should not have entered. As they entered, then they obviously have to abide by the laws set or face the consequences.
They take the chance knowing the law as it is. They choose to obey or not to obey. They choose to reveil their sexuality to others or not. They run the risk of getting kicked out.

A person's sexuality and what they do in their bedroom however, runs no bearing as to how well they would perform their job, or defends their country.

Question for all you people that are for the dont ask dont tell staying in place. Will you step up and serve your country? I don't see you doing it.
Also if you had a big brolic Terry Crews looking gay dude behind you with a gun and you are serving in Iraq/Afghanistan, would you be more concerned with him, or the Iraqi people that have bombs strapped to their chests, that just finished setting up roadside bombs that will kill you and Terry Crews, and wont hesitate to blow you AND themselves up at a signal?

Im looking at Terry to help me get out of this mess, not to wonder if he was staring at my @ss.

Better yet. If he was to get my ass out of that mess, I would be the first to sign his wedding book album. First to do a video. Shit I'll be his best man if he let me.

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me first state that I am in the military. Air Force to be exact. I've been in for four years.

Second @ Gamahiro. xd shush. you should not say such things. lol. telling where secret bases are. xd

now back to the matter at hand.

Sigh. I see that some of you lack the full understanding of the concept of Don't ask dont tell. It is a policy set in place so that gays, while serving their country, cannot participate in any gay activity (be it *** or parades or what have you) openly. To do so means you will be kicked out as have hundreds and thousands of people that have already.

Is this right? I say no. It is wrong, and as DOD posted earlier, Unconstitutional. However, as Gamahiro posted, The Patriot Act is a counter balance to that system that overrides it.

I shall also add this. Gays know of the policy before they enter. If they had a problem with it, they should not have entered. As they entered, then they obviously have to abide by the laws set or face the consequences.
They take the chance knowing the law as it is. They choose to obey or not to obey. They choose to reveil their sexuality to others or not. They run the risk of getting kicked out.

A person's sexuality and what they do in their bedroom however, runs no bearing as to how well they would perform their job, or defends their country.

Question for all you people that are for the dont ask dont tell staying in place. Will you step up and serve your country? I don't see you doing it.
Also if you had a big brolic Terry Crews looking gay dude behind you with a gun and you are serving in Iraq/Afghanistan, would you be more concerned with him, or the Iraqi people that have bombs strapped to their chests, that just finished setting up roadside bombs that will kill you and Terry Crews, and wont hesitate to blow you AND themselves up at a signal?

Im looking at Terry to help me get out of this mess, not to wonder if he was staring at my @ss.

Better yet. If he was to get my ass out of that mess, I would be the first to sign his wedding book album. First to do a video. Shit I'll be his best man if he let me.
Damn Air Force Security...arrested my whole platoon for public urination at Creech
:eek:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn Air Force Security...arrested my whole platoon for public urination at Creech
:eek:
Lmfao. Gamahiro didn't hear a word I said. lmao. Jk i know you did.

As for the public urination, Was this before or after they finished urinating? cuz I'm sure they probably caught you when they were going to use it themesleves!!! lmao

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy jizz, my ban was lifted just in time.

Oh, America. Thee are the ****ing core of controversy.
Is it just me, or is Yankeeland the widest shit-filled sewer there is?
Things like Lady GaGa and DOD_bld's come from there.

Last edited:

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hey, speaking of shit-filled sewers..... did Feed The Children give you the .76 cents that I donated? I wasn't sure, because I was supposed to get a photo and hand-written letter from you. :|

Reactions: BlacKing

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper"><b><span style="color: YellowGreen">What's the point of this thread</span></b></div>

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Like I said at the bottom of the very first post... one day was all that was needed... :p
Hey, speaking of shit-filled sewers..... did Feed The Children give you the .76 cents that I donated? I wasn't sure, because I was supposed to get a photo and hand-written letter from you. :|
If I were a , I'd marry you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Some people never learn!!!!

Loki - don't bother with him, "don't feed the troll "

Reactions: gamahiro

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On a slight side note:

Beware this has language not suitable for all audiences.
Remember I warned you!
check out about 1:38. -- America loves Naruto

On topic: I think this is why non-Americans feel the way they do towards Americans at times. Their <.< >.> policies...

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said at the bottom of the very first post... one day was all that was needed... :p

If I were a , I'd marry you!
Now THATS funny. lmao. Where is that rep button. Top right of the screen. Ahhh, there it is.

Some people never learn!!!!

Loki - don't bother with him, "don't feed the troll "
Meh, your right. I'm just like doing for those who are less fortunate then myself. I mean trolls gotta eat too you knoow. lol

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For 76 cents, Josh, all you get is a wave from distance.

Last edited:

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you were a , you'd know how to ****ing read numbers.
For some reason I feel even less intimidated now. I sure am glad you were here to correct my error. U_U

On a side note if I were a I'd probably be flaming people all over a Naruto forum.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speaking as someone who has fell victim to this policy, I say it is time for it to be repealed.As previously stated we know the risk going in , but how ever this policy is nothing more then a witch hunt. I never once revealed to anyone my sexual orientation , but was outed by my then partner. Now official policy states that any soldier may not be questioned about there orientation , and if the commanding officer suspects he does not have to power to pursue and or harass the soldier. This is usually not the case though. Even if this policy can not be repealed then I recommend a revise of don't ask don't tell don't pursue don't harass. Maybe something along the lines of in order to be discharged the soldier has to confront there commanding officer and directly inform them of there orientation and can not be outed by any third party. Personally I would love to see this repealed , but if not I would be happy to see a compromise. Further more I served as a Calvary Scout and was damn good at my M.O.S. I believe my Drill Sergeant said it best you do not have to be straight to serve in the military you , you just have to be able to shoot straight.

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Speaking as someone who has fell victim to this policy, I say it is time for it to be repealed.As previously stated we know the risk going in , but how ever this policy is nothing more then a witch hunt. I never once revealed to anyone my sexual orientation , but was outed by my then partner. Now official policy states that any soldier may not be questioned about there orientation , and if the commanding officer suspects he does not have to power to pursue and or harass the soldier. This is usually not the case though. Even if this policy can not be repealed then I recommend a revise of don't ask don't tell don't pursue don't harass. Maybe something along the lines of in order to be discharged the soldier has to confront there commanding officer and directly inform them of there orientation and can not be outed by any third party. Personally I would love to see this repealed , but if not I would be happy to see a compromise. Further more I served as a Calvary Scout and was damn good at my M.O.S. I believe my Drill Sergeant said it best you do not have to be straight to serve in the military you , you just have to be able to shoot straight.
U_U well said. and sorry