Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember the bullets, not the other one for some reason, sounds lit doe lol.

This is the final path, which allows you to revive people that have died. Rather simple to understand but, very useful. Unfortunately it cannot be used in the NW but, iss necessary if you wanna summon the Gedo Mazou which has a lot of cool shit tied to it, as we know lol.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember the bullets, not the other one for some reason, sounds lit doe lol.

This is the final path, which allows you to revive people that have died. Rather simple to understand but, very useful. Unfortunately it cannot be used in the NW but, iss necessary if you wanna summon the Gedo Mazou which has a lot of cool shit tied to it, as we know lol.
Well technically you can use it to restore your body back to how it was, without having died... i mean pein does it to pimp his paths after naruto broke them. But with yang healing and izanagi etc, you ain't short of ways to get the upper hand.

Finally, Sasuke's space time:

( Amenotejikara ) - Heavenly Hand Power
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 60 - 140
Damage: N/A
Description: With his Rinnegan, Sasuke instantly shifts the location of himself, others and/or objects within a certain range. Due to it's speed, this technique is proven to be especially useful for launching quick surprise attacks. Due to it's complexity, the user has to expend more chakra for each range in it's usage. This technique not only switches the position, but the momentum and direction of the switched targets as well.
Short Range - The user is able to shift the location of himself anywhere within short range, instantly appearing in the new location. He can also use this ability to instantly switch positions with anything within short range of himself.
Mid Range - After spending 40 more chakra, the user is able to change his position and reappear anywhere within mid range. By targeting specific objects, the user can switch places with it instantly. The user can use this to shift his location up to 2 landmarks away if he is not in battle.
Long Range - Spending an incredulous 140 chakra, the user is able to shift his location and appear anywhere within long range, be it three landmarks away or entire countries away should he not be in battle. He is also able to switch positions with any object within long range in battle.
Note: Can be used up to 6 times, once every 2 turns with each use reducing his Rinnegan's duration by one turn.
Note: After long range use, the user must wait one additional turn between usages.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios.
Note: Requires Rinnegan to be active.
Note: Cannot be used to appear within Village Gates and closer in the NW.

( Amenoukihashi ) - Floating Bridge to Heaven
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 70 (-15 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -30 to user )
Description: The user utilizes his Rinnegan to creates a dark spiraling portal that people can enter and travel through different dimensions with. With it Sasuke can travel to various dimensions, such as Obito's Kamui dimension or others. This technique requires a large amount of chakra, and extended usage leaves Sasuke incapable of using this technique, his Mangekyō Sharingan, and his Rinnegan's full power, for some time.
Note: The user can only use this once every 5 turns and up to 3 times in total per arc. These portals can remain open for up to 4 turns or until the user willingly closes them.
Note: When used, the user is able to enter any Dimension within the RP that he has already been to, including custom created ones. When traveling there, the user can create a sustained linked portal to enter and exit and up to 3 others can cross through this portal before it forcibly closes.
Note: After use, Sasuke is unable to utilize his Rinnegan abilities for 2 turns. Should he use this technique more than once, the cooldown period extends by 2 turns for each additional use.
Note: After all uses, Sasuke cannot use his Rinnegan or EMS abilities for 4 turns.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that's true but, iss like you said, I have other ways to heal me for no so iss not necessary, and ninjas ain't gonna jus let you heal using it lol.

Ayy finally, we at it. So Ameno let's you switch places with people/objects depending on the range used. You don't only switch places doe, you also switch momentum and direction too. I won't get into specifics regarding the restrictions as they're well explained but, the longer the distance, the more severe the drawbacks. It can also be used out of battle to travel long distances across the NW almost instantly.

The second one let's you open portals to any dimension you've been too, even customs one's and let's you keep them open for four turns. The drawbacks are rather severe doe so you need to choose when to use this as you're left weakened afterwards.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that's true but, iss like you said, I have other ways to heal me for no so iss not necessary, and ninjas ain't gonna jus let you heal using it lol.

Ayy finally, we at it. So Ameno let's you switch places with people/objects depending on the range used. You don't only switch places doe, you also switch momentum and direction too. I won't get into specifics regarding the restrictions as they're well explained but, the longer the distance, the more severe the drawbacks. It can also be used out of battle to travel long distances across the NW almost instantly.

The second one let's you open portals to any dimension you've been too, even customs one's and let's you keep them open for four turns. The drawbacks are rather severe doe so you need to choose when to use this as you're left weakened afterwards.
I mean they can't really kill the king of hell, so just chill in it? lmao

You can only travel to locations you've been that arc when it comes to space time i believe, may want to look into that.

I'll let you into my dimention at one point and we can share it xD

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true but, why hide there when I can use Breakdown to heal and fight simultaneously ;)

Hmm, I wonder bout that, I guess I'll ask LoK eventually, don't wanna trouble him atm

Mirror world sounds good lmao

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true but, why hide there when I can use Breakdown to heal and fight simultaneously ;)

Hmm, I wonder bout that, I guess I'll ask LoK eventually, don't wanna trouble him atm

Mirror world sounds good lmao
Now you're talking U_U

It's in the rules man, go have a look, the 1st anniversary thread.

Any questions overall? If not we are done.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohh, I thought you meant I actually need to find out bout that, if iss stated already then we gucci lol

No questions bro, I guess we're done then. Thank you, appreciate it
Yeah it's stated in there:

Space/Time Travel and Transportation: Travelling through the use of Space/Time Techniques, or techniques akin to this that allow one to move from Landmark A to B without travelling through the interim Landmarks, requires the user to have visited the landmark they wish to travel to at some point within the same arc. The only exception to this rule is travelling to Clan Sanctuaries in Tobusekai, or Village Landmarks. These can be traveled to without having been visited within the same landmark as long as your biography is part of that village or clan. Techniques that transport the user to a separate location, not part of the Ninja World Map, like a different dimension, alternate reality, still allow the user to travel to that location. This only applies to Landmark to Landmark transportation and teleportation that skips interim landmarks.

And congrats man