Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From chained Sasuke to chained Momo in the speed of light.

You must be registered for see images

Easily one of the best techniques in the entire NV.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a well known ability it was used against Madara although I dislike it. It should have some resteiction or a method to application if you ask me otherwise it's Insta kill to most. Sasuke could swap places and head slice anybody.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a well known ability it was used against Madara although I dislike it.
I guess anyone that follows the Boruto series knows amenotejikara and knows that Sasuke used it against Madara. Still, it's very underrated. People don't give it the praise/recognition it deserves.

It should have some resteiction or a method to application if you ask me otherwise it's Insta kill to most. Sasuke could swap places and head slice anybody.
I don't think it should be restricted. Sasuke is nerfed enough already.

-

Amenotejikara soloes.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess anyone that follows the Boruto series knows amenotejikara and knows that Sasuke used it against Madara. Still, it's very underrated. People don't give it the praise/recognition it deserves.

I don't think it should be restricted. Sasuke is nerfed enough already.
I think the Ameno is moreso overlooked.

@bold: It is restricted somewhat I mean he hardly uses it. However with the way it opperates it would just oneshot everybody that's why I called for a little nerf to it.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's underrated, because Sasuke's barely using it correctly these days(switching enemies into their own jutsu or into his own attack), or more like plot is restricting him from doing so. They did a great job in this episode, portraying what unrestricted ameno is capable of.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don’t think so? One could just go intangible the moment you see sasuke disappear
@bold: The thing is, you don't. It's instant. When you realize, Sasuke is already behind you with a kunai to your neck.

Sasuke's newly obtained Rinnegan ameno was able to trick the most powerful doujutsus we've ever seen: Kaguya's and Madara's. Now, Sasuke has it fully mastered; he also tricked Momoshiki and all his rainbow-coloured rinnegans.

Sasuke ameno too stronk. There's literally no counter for it when unrestricted.