kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys i was wondering whatever happened to the anbush squad its been quite a few chapters since their fight ended and the only thing new is that sai went over to help kakashi fight thats it. i mean why dont they go do madaras base and take out kabuto that was their whole plan

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont remember seeing omoi there oh well thats fine but still theres kankurou and those sensor guys so im wondering whats going on with them r they treating that aburame guy to find information if thats the case thats fine

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont remember seeing omoi there oh well thats fine but still theres kankurou and those sensor guys so im wondering whats going on with them r they treating that aburame guy to find information if thats the case thats fine
i remember seeing Omoi.. but um yea i believe the WHOLE Ambush squad backed up Kakashi's group

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think only Sai made it to help Kakashi because he can get there faster by flying.
the rest of the squadron is probably on there way but are resting to heal their wounded and keep control of Deidara.