Amaterasu-Best Fire Tech, but Blaze Release?

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu is the Highest Level Fire Release Technique. It's in the Last Sentence, near the bottom of the Counter Balancing Section
It's the Highest Fire Release Technique, and yet it's Blaze Style...
That's like saying Amaterasu is Fire Style and Blaze Style in one style.

So Sasuke basically has use of an Advanced Nature Style (Blaze) just from using 1 Basic Style alone (Fire). He manipulated the Highest Level Fire Release Technique and ended up creating an Advanced Nature Release.
I also read that Blaze Style is a Variant of Fire Style.

So that might as well mean that if a Lava Style User Manipulates the Highest Lava Release Technique, they can gain the Lava Variant Magma Style.

*Off Topic in a Way*
So essentially, Every Style on Naruto Base can be achieved through Manipulation of Various Elements and Elemental Combinations.

But in the end, It sounds to me like Fire Style and Blaze Style are 1 in the same (As in Blaze being a Lava Variant & Magma being a Lava Variant), instead of the 2 being 2 independent styles.

So whats your say so on the Concept?
Because I believe that if a variant of a Style can be developed through manipulation of another style, then a lot of variants would of been created in the manga already.

Examples:
The First Hokage manipulating Wood Style.= The Hardest Wood Type

Kakashi manipulating Chidori to where he could cut a Lighting Bolt = The Most Energetic & Powerful type of Lightning (Found in the atmosphere of other Planets. eg. Venus (It's lightning never touches the ground), Neptune, Saturn & possibly Uranus)
The 3rd Raikage (I think) manipulating Lightning to create Black Lightning (maybe).

Naruto manipulating Rasangan into Rasanshiruken = The Most powerful Winds (Also found in the atmosphere of other planets, eg. Neptunes cloud features are blown around the planet by the fastest winds in the Solar System, at speeds of up to 2,200 km/h (1,370 mph), Jupiter, Uranus & Saturn) = Vacuum & Hurricane Style (maybe but I doubt the hurricane style part)

Danzo manipulating Wind Style: Vacuum Bullets to create Vacuum Style (maybe, but I doubt it)

The Point is, It's pretty weird to get an additional style just from manipulating a technique of that style itself, or else there could be shinobi walking around with tons of styles (Like The Sage of the 6 Paths, Nagato, Madara, & Tobi have the potential to do, due to having the Rinnigan)

Agree, Disagree, or Agree to Disagree, but my work here is done.

I want to hear your input on the matter!