Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Never too late, even if it was finished it's still an amazing journey. Take your time, don't rush it. Don't google anything about it. Don't watch clips on youtube.

Go do all that when you're up to date.

If you like anime, I strongly suggest watching that that, it's a pretty good adaptation and very little filler.

Reactions: LBeezy

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,569๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
50โš”๏ธ
Never too late, even if it was finished it's still an amazing journey. Take your time, don't rush it. Don't google anything about it. Don't watch clips on youtube.

Go do all that when you're up to date.

If you like anime, I strongly suggest watching that that, it's a pretty good adaptation and very little filler.
In addition to this, don't watch/read to catch up. Do it at your own pace. Don't let the length discourage you, just look at it as more story to enjoy so long as you're enjoying it

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
974๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
It will take you long time i recommend you watch anime. The old arcs are very boring because luffy mostly does recruitment of member the real storyline starts from grandline arc especially albasta trust me rest of the storyline is insane.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow!!! Thanks guys for the support! I'm actually on chapter 60 something lol It's Sanji and Red Leg Zeff. Just saw when Zoro tried to fight the greatest swordsman. It's getting intense.
If you're there you're over the initial bump of slower chapters. Things will only pick up from now on.

Also not to be mean but please don't come back to this section for a while. You're reading stuff from 15 years ago, you're bound to be spoiled if you hang around here.

Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you're there you're over the initial bump of slower chapters. Things will only pick up from now on.

Also not to be mean but please don't come back to this section for a while. You're reading stuff from 15 years ago, you're bound to be spoiled if you hang around here.
Got it, got it. I'll return when I'm far into it lol Then I'll be like "Oh snap guys!!!! This and that!!! Kaboom! Pow!" lol

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Got it, got it. I'll return when I'm far into it lol Then I'll be like "Oh snap guys!!!! This and that!!! Kaboom! Pow!" lol
Can't wait to read some kind of thread of all the things that blew your mind.

I'm rewatching OP at the moment through YT reaction channels. I like seeing people go on the adventure the first time.