The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I miss the hilarity of Tobi, but I think Obito was letting that Zetsu clone talk so he wouldn't give anything away about his identity, it was only in certain company that he spoke as he does now.
Remeber the chapter where Obito is with old Madara? That Zetsu that was talking about poop?! He's the Tobi we know and love, Obito on the otherhand sucks balls.

Kumomi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I miss the hilarity of Tobi, but I think Obito was letting that Zetsu clone talk so he wouldn't give anything away about his identity, it was only in certain company that he spoke as he does now.
Remeber the chapter where Obito is with old Madara? That Zetsu that was talking about poop?! He's the Tobi we know and love, Obito on the otherhand sucks balls.
Wow that's a great point! :O I hadn't thought of that before, but that could be true. It would definitely make sense, at least.

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mask on > Mask off

Because, now we know he was a stupid pu$$y-whipped kid; that is doing THE MOST... There are plenty of females in the narutoverse that would love to have some Uchiha up inside them!

The mask looked cooler too! :D
I agree and wish to continue your thought process.

There are many uchiha fanboys, that would love to have some uchiha inside them.