Am I the ONLY one excited about whats going on in the manga?

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean come on guys, Obito living by falling--both literally and figuratively--into the depths of hell adds sooooo much depth to the story. Plus, we meet a super oldass Madara with a random Sharingan cuz he already gave Nagato the Rinnegan. Now, we are going to see how the entire history of this "Moons Eye Plan" unfolded, why Obito decided to go along with it rather than go back to his friends, we're gonna see what went wrong with the original plan, i kinda knew he had part of Zetzu's body to keep him alive so thats not much of a revelation but come on guys there's a LOT going on here and all i here is bitching and whining "Im not watching naruto anymore "naruto's getting boring" "wah wah wah plotholes...." not to mention the whole other side of the story with Sasuke and Orochimaru and finding the ones "who know everything." so COME ON there's gotta be someone besides me who is excited about how the story's developing and looking forward to what's coming

if not, whatever, i just feel way too much hate here and it bugs me alot

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thank you for that! I'm glad to hear it man cuz there's just too many people whining/bitching about nothing. Personally i can't wait to see how the story unfolds

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the manga is going perfect. Obito being Tobi was a badass choice. I like how this story is going, him being saved by Madara, implanted cells of Hashirama's body, etc. Story is going great for me. :D

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is getting way too good for me to handle. The idiots complaining are the ones who wanted Tobi to be Kagami, Shisui, Madara or get this...... Elder son of the sage of six paths looool. What idiots.

I knew who Tobi was the moment I saw which side his eye was on. All that abuse for nothing over the years, I even started to doubt my own opinion.

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah man, people just two months ago were saying the manga would be done by the end of this year i.e. christmas... man, there's so much left to do and to learn, i look forward to a long time of weekly releases!

Zuruzukin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im still excited about it. Seeing how Obito teamed up with Madara is pretty bad ass. The only reason people are so upset that Tobi is Obito is because it way too obvious from the start