Basic Information

Name:
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nickname: Death of a thousand paper cuts
Clan: The Kuchiki Clan

You must be registered for see images

Looks

Byakuya has slate gray eyes and long black hair, which he keeps up in intricate white headpieces called kenseikan that symbolize his nobility as the head of the Kuchiki family,
wearing one on top of his head and another on the right side. He wears black robes along with a white scarf made by the master weaver, Tsujishirō Kuroemon III. The scarf is made from the silver-white,
windflower light silk and is a family heirloom that is handed down from generation to generation and is given to each head of the Kuchiki family.

He also wears fingerless white tekkou that

covers only the back of his hands. The inner lining of his white Haori is a dark, navy blue color.

Byakuya stands at 5' 11" [180cm] height, and weights roughly 141 lbs [64 kg]. He was born January 31st.

History

Byakuya was born into the Kuchiki Clan, and grew up in the Kuchiki Mansion in Seireitei. He would spend countless hours training, preparing to take over the leadership of the Kuchiki family.

Personality

Byakuya acts in an aristocratic manner, being serene and apathetic towards others even when deeply conflicted himself.
Mannerisms to be expected from the 28th head of the Kuchiki Clan. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance.
to most situations he is faced with, as shown from how he rarely views his opponent as being worth his time.
Byakuya strongly believes in justice.

Village Info

Land of Birth: Land of fire
WSE Clan: N/A
Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Academy Student
Specialty: Genjutsu
Elements: Fire (火, Hi) Wind (風, Kaze)
Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Scientific Tools:
Artifacts:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

"Shall I tell you the difference between you and I? It's level.
It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles,

it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees.
So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks."

Alright here it is @The Pervy Sage

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your bio looks fine, by rules, it's perfectly good.

I used to have a Byakuya bio on my alt. I used steel release with it haha.

Anyway, post it bud. After that, what do you want to go through, how much do you know about the RP itself? Want me to just cover everything?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking about getting this later on

Lee showed it to me
That's fine, so are other members that have been doing this a while lmao.

Alright so long story not so short, there is a guide to the RP for the most part: https://animebase.me/threads/hitchhikers-guide-to-the-naruto-role-play.762482/

It will talk you through the most of it, but if you prefer, you can read through that and then we will go through it bit by bit.

Ah that, you are free to buy what you want when you want, but if you like, i will advise you along the way, in depth.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I would like the advice especially as this is my first character.

So you're an academy student:

Academy Student:
  • The default bio rank

• Base health = 35 / Base chakra = 300
  • 2 basic elements + 1 basic ninja skill up to C-ranks
  • Able to submit up to C-rank customs of any learned fields
To get to the next level is:

- Rank-up from Academy Student requires completion of 4 D/C-rank missions and/or battles

So you made Byakugan, i assume you want to have your character able to fight like him?

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you're an academy student:

Academy Student:
  • The default bio rank

• Base health = 35 / Base chakra = 300
  • 2 basic elements + 1 basic ninja skill up to C-ranks
  • Able to submit up to C-rank customs of any learned fields
To get to the next level is:

- Rank-up from Academy Student requires completion of 4 D/C-rank missions and/or battles

So you made Byakugan, i assume you want to have your character able to fight like him?
Kinda yeah I would like the bio to represent him in a way. But I would like to go the genjutsu route as he was an excellent spell caster, but this wasn't really tackled in the series.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda yeah I would like the bio to represent him in a way. But I would like to go the genjutsu route as he was an excellent spell caster, but this wasn't really tackled in the series.
Now this is very easy to do to be fair. Lots of options when it comes to what you want to do:

https://animebase.me/threads/bio-rules-quick-access.718945/

Look at this. On top of the basics which are:

• Basic 5 (Water, earth, fire, wind, lightning)
  • Ninjutsu (basic, like shadow clones etc)
  • Genjutsu (illusions which you want)
  • Taijutsu (punch and kick)
  • Kenjutsu (sword arts)
Now in that thread you can see everything is split up. You have all the cannon abilities there and cannon characters. Cannon means they are from the series. You can also build a custom bio, which you have subbed with byakuya.

You can combine certain things, as explained in that link above.

Reactions: Alubama

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you can learn more then 2 Basic elements? Because that would mean I could eventually get Earth hence then I could go crystal which would look like his senbonzakura.

Or I could go Kenjutsu route and then 'get' a custom weapon which could be senbonzakura itself?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you can learn more then 2 Basic elements? Because that would mean I could eventually get Earth hence then I could go crystal which would look like his senbonzakura.

Or I could go Kenjutsu route and then 'get' a custom weapon which could be senbonzakura itself?
Yeah you're right bro. You can learn all that i stated above, that's the base line for all bios really.

You can always have a custom weapon, with or without kenjutsu. But yes you can make Senbonzakura itself and i'll help you with that, don't worry.

Now as you asked on discord, i'll explain it here in short:

Genjutsu

Genjutsu is as simple as this:

1. A medium
2. The gen
3. It's effects

Mediums - Simply put, how you put them in a genjutsu. You have to bind them, just need a way to do so, simply put here are some examples:
- Handseals like performing most jutsu
- A certain gesture, like hypnotising them
- A flash of light
- A sound

It's basically a trigger.

The gen - A gen is simple, you insert your chakra into the opponent, through a medium (seen above), and alter their flow of chakra. In doing this you create an illusion in their mind. Each illusion is different, it effects their five senses. Bend the senses to make them see/feel/smell/taste etc what you want.

Its effects - Some illusions have effects. Simply put, the effect can be simple things, in the illusion if they are bound, it means they can't move. If they are hurt in the illusion, it can do mental damage to them (Look at kakashi getting messed up by itachi), some illusions have put people to sleep (The falling leaves at chuunin exams was a gen).

Any questions?

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you're right bro. You can learn all that i stated above, that's the base line for all bios really.

You can always have a custom weapon, with or without kenjutsu. But yes you can make Senbonzakura itself and i'll help you with that, don't worry.

Now as you asked on discord, i'll explain it here in short:

Genjutsu

Genjutsu is as simple as this:

1. A medium
2. The gen
3. It's effects

Mediums - Simply put, how you put them in a genjutsu. You have to bind them, just need a way to do so, simply put here are some examples:
- Handseals like performing most jutsu
- A certain gesture, like hypnotising them
- A flash of light
- A sound

It's basically a trigger.

The gen - A gen is simple, you insert your chakra into the opponent, through a medium (seen above), and alter their flow of chakra. In doing this you create an illusion in their mind. Each illusion is different, it effects their five senses. Bend the senses to make them see/feel/smell/taste etc what you want.

Its effects - Some illusions have effects. Simply put, the effect can be simple things, in the illusion if they are bound, it means they can't move. If they are hurt in the illusion, it can do mental damage to them (Look at kakashi getting messed up by itachi), some illusions have put people to sleep (The falling leaves at chuunin exams was a gen).

Any questions?
Alright I think I get it, do you have a gen ability I could look at so I have a better understanding how I would go and use it?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I think I get it, do you have a gen ability I could look at so I have a better understanding how I would go and use it?
https://animebase.me/forums/genjutsu.439/

That forum has genjutsu, how it works, how to break it and a list of all the jutsu in it. These are the basic gen:

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets go for bios and abilities, So we now have the basic bio.
How do we go from that.
Thinks I need to keep in mind?
Common mistakes?
There isn't really a mistake you can make.

1. https://animebase.me/threads/bio-rules-quick-access.718945/ - this lays out what you can combine
2. https://animebase.me/forums/special-bio-ability-rules.427/ this is all the rules

Each set of rules say how you must attain them etc. The better abilities cost kumi. This should be in their threads.

Now kumi is the currency and here is a breakdown on how that works: https://animebase.me/threads/currency-system-kumi-purchase-lists.756468/

It explains how you make it etc. Then look further down it says about costs for abilities and certain bios too. A nice short cut to an aim

So if you have a goal in mind thats a good place to start. Say we are sticking with you wanting crystal:

• Can be made at any rank.
  • Requires both Earth Release and Wind Release to make a Crystal Release bio.
  • Counts as an Advanced Element.
So you can make it at your rank, you just need to have earth and wind on your bio. Your bio can have two basic elements so you can start off with crystal on it.

You can then mix it with other stuff. An AE (advanced element) can be combined with:

Advanced Elements

• Advanced Elements can have one Advanced Ninjutsu and one Mode (excluding Sage Mode)
  • Other combos with AE include:
    • KG + AE
    • AE + HA

Reactions: Alubama

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So in theory I could still change my bio to wind earth as its not approved yet? Because now it states fire and wind. Or I could just go directly into getting the earth element (need explaining how)

So after that I would have an AE and can choose either an extra HA or KG if I understand right?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in theory I could still change my bio to wind earth as its not approved yet? Because now it states fire and wind. Or I could just go directly into getting the earth element (need explaining how)

So after that I would have an AE and can choose either an extra HA or KG if I understand right?
Yes you can do that.

Basically right now, you can only have 2 elements on a bio at a time (basic elements).

SO if you want crystal, you need to have earth and wind. Can't have fire on it until you rank up.

And yes you are right, you can have a AE with a HA OR KG, if you so wish.

An example is on my alt i have:

Steel + Byakugan
AE + KG

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oke so now I got that, How would one go about creating a custom ability? Lets take senbonzakura's bankai as an example?
Right well first off, let me cover one thing. When it comes to crystal, when your bio is approved, before you can use that, i'll have to train you in crystal release.

As for custom abilities. There are all kinds of custom things you can create. I have... guess what... a thread for this xd

https://animebase.me/threads/custom-submission-rules.764483/