All the kages including Kakashi, Naruto, and Danzo vs. All the Uchihas mentioned ever

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sauke took 5 kage submmit and survived and thats jsut one uchiha
I'm sorry let me correct this. Sasuke went into the five Kage summit, was blazed by three of them and should've been killed three times if not for Gaara, Zetsu, and Madara. The Uchihas were said to be a clan of elietes but the Kage are shinobi of the highest skill to have ever blessed the earth. The Kage are even more eliet then Uchihas. There are a few eliet Uchihas (Itachi, Madara, Izuna, Shisui, and Sasuke to a lesser extent then the others mentioned). However if you place anyone of those shinobi (with the exception of maybe Madara) against all five current Kage they will be defeated (Out numbered and out skilled. I'm not underestimating their skills. For any who say that Itachi, Izuna, Shisui, or Sasuke could last individually against all five Kage is overestimating their skills and underestimating the skills of the Kage). Now in this battle, if we're talking about all the Kage in history (Hokages 1-5, Mizukages 1-5, Tsuchikage 1-3 Oonoki should retire his old ass, Kazekages 1-5, and Raikages 1-4) then that's enough to take down all those Uchiha's mentioned. Even the five current kage listed vs the Uchihas would be enough to take down the Uchihas (with the exception of maybe Madara but I feel that's too much for even him, especially all Kage in history).

For the side battle I'd give the battle to the younger Senju ancestor (out of bias, that's all you can ask for in a situation when literally nothing is known about their abilities except what they inherited from their daddy)

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry let me correct this. Sasuke went into the five Kage summit, was blazed by three of them and should've been killed three times if not for Gaara, Zetsu, and Madara. The Uchihas were said to be a clan of elietes but the Kage are shinobi of the highest skill to have ever blessed the earth. The Kage are even more eliet then Uchihas. There are a few eliet Uchihas (Itachi, Madara, Izuna, Shisui, and Sasuke to a lesser extent then the others mentioned). However if you place anyone of those shinobi (with the exception of maybe Madara) against all five current Kage they will be defeated (Out numbered and out skilled. I'm not underestimating their skills. For any who say that Itachi, Izuna, Shisui, or Sasuke could last individually against all five Kage is overestimating their skills and underestimating the skills of the Kage). Now in this battle, if we're talking about all the Kage in history (Hokages 1-5, Mizukages 1-5, Tsuchikage 1-3 Oonoki should retire his old ass, Kazekages 1-5, and Raikages 1-4) then that's enough to take down all those Uchiha's mentioned. Even the five current kage listed vs the Uchihas would be enough to take down the Uchihas (with the exception of maybe Madara but I feel that's too much for even him, especially all Kage in history).

For the side battle I'd give the battle to the younger Senju ancestor (out of bias, that's all you can ask for in a situation when literally nothing is known about their abilities except what they inherited from their daddy)
i don't think sasuke would have died to A we can't be completely sure but everything else you are right about. we can't be sure of and also we don't kno who is stronger of the two becos we hav never seen any of their abilities.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think sasuke would have died to A we can't be completely sure but everything else we can't be sure of and also we don't kno who is stronger of the two becos we hav never seen any of their abilities.
You don't think he would've died to A...I'll let is slide for the moment...what about Mei and Oonoki?

As for the Senju vs Uchiha ancestor I said I made my decision based on bias for that very reason. We know nothing of their abilities so basically it's a fan war. Do you like the Senju or the Senju clan ancestor better or the Uchihas and the Uchiha clan ancestor better. I picked Senju just because I like him more. In a battle idk. Idk if it was ever said that they were even or if one was greater then the other so we're basically running on 0 intell with them.

(Plus the Uchiha clan ancestor looks kind of ugly xd)

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't think he would've died to A...I'll let is slide for the moment...what about Mei and Oonoki?

As for the Senju vs Uchiha ancestor I said I made my decision based on bias for that very reason. We know nothing of their abilities so basically it's a fan war. Do you like the Senju or the Senju clan ancestor better or the Uchihas and the Uchiha clan ancestor better. I picked Senju just because I like him more. In a battle idk. Idk if it was ever said that they were even or if one was greater then the other so we're basically running on 0 intell with them.

(Plus the Uchiha clan ancestor looks kind of ugly xd)
yes i am using no bias i like both clans and the fact that they were alive to make babies means that both of them did not die but we can't speculate on that becos we hav no facts. But yes i agreed with you he would hav died to oonoki and mei but we don't kno about A becos he had a shield and was a different one than b4 because he said enton something but anyway we don't if was good protection or not so we don't kno if he would have actually died but against mei and especially oonoki he would have died easily, not arguing that.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes i am using no bias i like both clans and the fact that they were alive to make babies means that both of them did not die but we can't speculate on that becos we hav no facts. But yes i agreed with you he would hav died to oonoki and mei but we don't kno about A becos he had a shield and was a different one than b4 because he said enton something but anyway we don't if was good protection or not so we don't kno if he would have actually died but against mei and especially oonoki he would have died easily, not arguing that.
I just picked which ever I like for the senju and Uchiha bros. I wasn't considering a fight, I'm pretty certain they're equal and once they fought over the eldest son being a cry baby about not being chosen (I really don't see the big deal unless the Sage gave the younger something powerful, other then that it's only a mission, the eldest could've just been like F*** it I'll do what I want and we'll see who turns out better [unless it was about daddy's affection then I could tell]) they went their seprate ways, did their own philisophical thing, got busy and had babies without the either seeing the other again (with them telling their kids how much they hated thier brother).

As with A I think that kick could've finished Sasuke. he was aiming between the bones of Susanoo and fire isn't really dense enough to block a kick really, it would've been just like kicking through a regular fire only this one was hotter and can't die out. I think A could've finished it.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just picked which ever I like for the senju and Uchiha bros. I wasn't considering a fight, I'm pretty certain they're equal and once they fought over the eldest son being a cry baby about not being chosen (I really don't see the big deal unless the Sage gave the younger something powerful, other then that it's only a mission, the eldest could've just been like F*** it I'll do what I want and we'll see who turns out better [unless it was about daddy's affection then I could tell]) they went their seprate ways, did their own philisophical thing, got busy and had babies without the either seeing the other again (with them telling their kids how much they hated thier brother).

As with A I think that kick could've finished Sasuke. he was aiming between the bones of Susanoo and fire isn't really dense enough to block a kick really, it would've been just like kicking through a regular fire only this one was hotter and can't die out. I think A could've finished it.
well it was the amaterasu shield so it would not have given full force of a's kick like what happened b4 with a's punch on amaterasu's shield, so we would not kno if that would have been enough to kill sasuke or not, but we can have opinions about i think that he would have been gravely hurt but not dead.

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
senju vs uchiha. umm i doubt itachi couldve slaughtered all of the senju clan so i say senju wins. and as for kages vs uchiha. kages gaara and onoki can fly. big advantage. no one wilkl be able to reads a's and narutos movement so they are untochable. mei will melt ALOT . but then again its all on opinion.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it was the amaterasu shield so it would not have given full force of a's kick like what happened b4 with a's punch on amaterasu's shield, so we would not kno if that would have been enough to kill sasuke or not, but we can have opinions about i think that he would have been gravely hurt but not dead.
With A's first punch he fractured the bones of Suasnoo. He it the bones which were ignited with the flames and he hesitated when Sasuke first activated the flame sheild. The only difference between the flames of Ama and the regular fire is that Ama can't be extinquished by normal means (only by the user or in Madara's case however he found a way to stop it) and it's probably stronger (in heat not density) then regular flames (although I'm unsure of that last part).

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol ALL of them sharingans........The kages would Easily be outmatched by Genjutsu,
Genjutsu has to be:
1. Able to break somebody's will.
2. Or there's nobody to negate or release genjutsu.

Hashirma and Tobirama and Minato and The Third are there if they can even get a genjutsu in.