Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All Anbus Are Now Neutral Being No More Wars But To Help Others And Their Needs And To Protect
To The Rest Of The Narutobase, Anyone Who Is New Or Old Here We Have A Promise To Make You We Are Turning Over A New Leaf And We Would Like You Guys To Think Of Us As Your Friend Or Protector But Please Not Your Enemy Or A Villain We Come To Protect And Serve

Reactions: Gurren-Lagann

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh-em, i also have something to say.
This was not achieved without a battle between ANBU and the leaders of U.C.R. and C.K.S. (CaptainKenpachi and I)
the battle was 5 against us two and we managed to end it in a draw and then agree that ANBU is no longer in allies with shodaime but neutral and here to help narutobase. They also agreed to be the "police" of narutobase to help solve problems. They have promised to accept missions from all of you to help u out. That is all........

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GOOD, YAMATO. :cool:
OK, heres te dtory.
Me and CK fought about 5 anbu's in WWII and we were a great team. We ended up tying the battle by killing off four anbu but then anbu k and me and CK wee left but we were all out of chakra. So we decided to call it a draw.
And remember 5 vs 2!!!!!:cool: